+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila V.O. - Waiting for the Passport with the Visa

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
What does it mean pag nawala yung address sa ECAS, are they updating the status? I hope and pray it's a good sign :D

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
freetorch99 said:
Dear Friends,
What does it mean pag nawala yung address sa ECAS, are they updating the status? I hope and pray it's a good sign :D
In our case, nag disappear den yung address for almost 2 weeks after that DM na cia. Hoping the same will do on your case..Good luck and all the best.

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ndpadin said:
In our case, nag disappear den yung address for almost 2 weeks after that DM na cia. Hoping the same will do on your case..Good luck and all the best.
Thanks ndpadin, I do hope na DM na nga ang kasunod nito. BTW congrats to you, your long wait is over and hopefully the same will happen to us all :)

rbganda

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/06/2010
Med's Request
8-10-2010
Med's Done....
9-23-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully may.....
congrats kay npadin at gemzurc..... meron po ba naka sked na magaattend ng coa this april 27? pls pm me kung meron so we could meet. :p :p :p :D :D :D

gade23

Star Member
May 11, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ndpadin & gemzurc! Visa na kasunod... Sana lahat magka visa na para masaya ang lahat.

cj1020

Apr 12, 2011
HI everyone!

Im new here and I need some reactions from you guys. Here is my situation :
I was suppose to have my passport stamped last September 2010 but I got married and included my now husband as my dependent. We were interviewed at the Canadian Embassy. We received my husband's notice for medical examination a week after and the results were submitted this April 4, 2011. So, my question is how long will it take for me to receive the notice for visa stamping since my medical examination will expire this Aug 2011. The visa officer told us during our interview that they will try to consider my expiring medical examination. we were also told by the officer, that we can expect the finalization of our visa by May or June 2011. Can we expect that? because I am aware of the delays. Thanks! Goodluck to us All!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
cj1020 said:
HI everyone!

Im new here and I need some reactions from you guys. Here is my situation :
I was suppose to have my passport stamped last September 2010 but I got married and included my now husband as my dependent. We were interviewed at the Canadian Embassy. We received my husband's notice for medical examination a week after and the results were submitted this April 4, 2011. So, my question is how long will it take for me to receive the notice for visa stamping since my medical examination will expire this Aug 2011. The visa officer told us during our interview that they will try to consider my expiring medical examination. we were also told by the officer, that we can expect the finalization of our visa by May or June 2011. Can we expect that? because I am aware of the delays. Thanks! Goodluck to us All!
i think u will get ur passports back b4 ur visa expires just as the VO said and just like everybody else. ndpadin got hers b4 it expires in July though she only sent the med results of her new baby in march (if i'm not mistaken :-\) and got the baby's PPR a few days later.... i think ur in the same situation, the only thing is that she gave birth to a new baby while u got married :)

the rest of us in the waiting list will have our visa expiry in sept-dec. so baka mauuna ka pa sa amin :)

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
ndpadin said:
congrats ndpadin... sabi ko na eh, considerate ang VO sa visa expiration natin... gemzurc, congratulations din... talagang it's official, nasa sept. visa validity dates na sila yipee!!!

Thanks ..seen my updates too...tama ka sobrang considerate tlaga ang VO sa visa expiration.. We have only 3 more months left.

hi...pareho lng ang content natin sis about DM...hpefully visa na talga ang kasunod

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
gade23 said:
Congrats ndpadin & gemzurc! Visa na kasunod... Sana lahat magka visa na para masaya ang lahat.

thanks

vedabyys

Aug 18, 2010
Hi guys!!! NEed your help please!!! We have a pending application for Australia and now they are requesting us to submit our medicals & passport. Since we submitted our passports to the Canadian Embassy last December, we are not able to comply to the request of Australian Embassy. Do you think its okay to retrieve first our passport from the Canadian Embasy?

sirempe

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemzurc said:

hi...pareho lng ang content natin sis about DM...hpefully visa na talga ang kasunod
gemzurc- 5 year processing ka ba o 11 months?

congrats. sana ako na ang sunod.

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
vedabyys said:
Hi guys!!! NEed your help please!!! We have a pending application for Australia and now they are requesting us to submit our medicals & passport. Since we submitted our passports to the Canadian Embassy last December, we are not able to comply to the request of Australian Embassy. Do you think its okay to retrieve first our passport from the Canadian Embasy?
nagtatampo na tlga ako sa CEM. I considered applying to Australia, pero in this stage parang mahirap na.

If I were u vedabbys, I will ask myself and ur dependants kng saan tlga ang puso mo, AUS or CA? Come to think of it, pwede rin cguro mag-email ka sa CEM informing them of this another immigration opportunity, verifying kng medyo mtgal pa kasi mag AUS ka na lng :D :D :D maybe this will be the fire that will burn their buts ;D ;D ;D at ibalik na ang passport mo with the visa ??? ???

Pipoy

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
vedabyys said:
Hi. San mo ba preferred? Sa canada or sa australia? if sa Australia, go for Australia. alam ko, 2 days lang ata ang Visa stamping. Di katulad sa canada where it takes eternity to get that visa.

gethsemane24

Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2009
Med's Request
Aug. 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 11, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov. 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
ndpadin said:
Maybe sunod ka na mag DM ganyan den kc what happened to us and also considering malapit na den visa expiry mo. Good luck :)
Thanks ndpadin! My bf is already waiting 4 me in Canada, and he's so happy to see ur reply. :D Yup, Sept. 11 should be my initial entry to Canada. So new trend na talaga ang mga nawawalang address hehehe... San kaya nila un dinadala??? Joke :-*

chrischelle

Apr 13, 2011
Mangagoy. Bislig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
First: 15-07-2010 2nd: 24-11-2010- additional docs & dependent/husband's docs
AOR Received.
First AOR : 23-07-2010 2nd AOR: 17-01-2011
Med's Request
12 July 2011
Med's Done....
29 August 2011
Passport Req..
15 February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully Mid of 2012
Hi! I am new here but have been reading your forum for 3 months already and sorry if out of topic ako and i know you're all expert na po. I just want to share my application status and seeking for help from you guys answer my questions since I have been waiting in vain. :(

After a month of submitting all my papers, I got married and wrote to CEM to change my status from single to married. Fortunately they responded to my letter after a month of waiting and requested to submit additional papers and my husband's as my dependent if accompanying though my husband is currently working in Dubai but still I submitted all the required papers listed and so with my husband last 24/11/2010. Until now, I haven't received any medical request.

Is there a possibility that I may be rejected because my application is complicated that I am here in the Philippines and my husband is in UAE?
What courier are they using to send medical request since I am using my own mailing address?
If ever they will request for medical, do I need to let my husband come home for him to get his medical test or he could have the test in Dubai and send it separately to CEM?
Do I need to let my husband take the IELTS exam?

As I checked my application status, it's still IN PROCESS and nawala po address ko...
I am hoping that you could answer all my queries.

Thanks!