canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heatspine said:
congrats ndpadin ! congrats gemzurc! palakpakan! :)
oh! its been a while again since i visited this thread and a good sign has uplifted......congrats to ndpadin & gemzurc!!!! i just also received again from mr. DHL today....nice signs for me...

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
Hi chrischelle, welcome to the thread!

Let me try to answer your questions. Others please correct me if i'm wrong.

1. " Until now, I haven't received any medical request."

Regarding your MR. Everything slowed down for applicants pre-june 26, 2010. Priority now is for the post june 26, kasi yun ang mandate ng federal government. Just wait for the MR for now.

2. "Is there a possibility that I may be rejected because my application is complicated that I am here in the Philippines and my husband is in UAE?"

Rejection results from failure to pass the background, medical and security check. It really doesn't matter whether your husband is abroad or in PI as long as you've passed all the necessary documents then everything will be ok.

3. "What courier are they using to send medical request since I am using my own mailing address? "

MR is sent through a regular post and not by courier.

4. "If ever they will request for medical, do I need to let my husband come home for him to get his medical test or he could have the test in Dubai and send it separately to CEM?"

I've read from other threads that those abroad can take medicals on the accredited medical institution near theirs. Like applicants who are in SG do theirs there but indicate that the results should be forwarded to CEM. Please verify this as well.

5." Do I need to let my husband take the IELTS exam? "

Only the Principal Applicant needs to take IELTS - and I believe the PA is you correct? So no need for your hubby to take the IELTS.

6. "As I checked my application status, it's still IN PROCESS and nawala po address ko"

I suggest not to focus too much on the E-CAS status. Sometimes, error occurs and applicants get depressed thinking that something is wrong with their application. Just wait for the correspondence of the CEM. That would be more reliable.

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chrischelle, I have the same situation as your husband and I'm also from the UAE and my wife is in the Philippines as the principal applicant you will not be rejected as long as you prepared the proper documents they require, when my wife received the medical request from CEM she sent my medical form by courier, there are qualified medical clinics here in Dubai recognized by the CIC, your husband should check the cic.gc.ca web site for their recommended medical clinics in the UAE, after the results are done the medical clinic will send the results to CEM just make sure your husband must clarify to the medical staff to send it to CEM with the proper address the fee for the test will include the courier service. I hope this would help ;D

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
It is questions like what chrischelle posted that forums like this helps. Di ba? Sino ba ang pwedeng tanungin aside from your old reliable agent (kung meron ka or kung reliable nga sya).

The problem is, forum threads just keeps getting longer .... and unless you have the patience to read from post no.1 to post no. 854 ... then chances are you'll miss a lot of information. Add the fact that forums like this have thousands of threads. I'm sure nakakabaliw maghanap ng info. So ang advocacy ko ngayon is to provide information to those applicants which will be some sort of a guide.

Kaya I created this site: http://migratehere.com/

Yan ang bagong site na dating nasa blogspot. I transferred the old posts and hopefully I can provide more post and relevant information na makakatulong sa atin. I'm hoping to pour in information from application, settlement, job hunting and even geography. This entails a lot of work but it can be build in time kaya please bear muna if you find the site to be bare for now. Please do send me some suggestions for contents, looks or anything. I'll be glad to hear from all of you.

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heatspine said:

Regarding your MR. everything slowed down for applicants pre-june 26, 2010. Priority now if for the post june 26, kasi yun ang mandate ng federal government. just wait for the MR for now.

2. "Is there a possibility that I may be rejected because my application is complicated that I am here in the Philippines and my husband is in UAE?" rejection comes from failure to pass the background, medical and security check. It really doesn't matter whether your husband is abroad or in PI as long as you've passed all the necessary documents.

3. "What courier are they using to send medical request since I am using my own mailing address? "

4. "If ever they will request for medical, do I need to let my husband come home for him to get his medical test or he could have the test in Dubai and send it separately to CEM?"

I've read from other threads that those abroad can take medicals on the accredited medical institution near theirs. Like applicants who are in SG do theirs there but indicate that the results should be forwarded to CEM. Please verify this as well.

Only the Principal Applicant needs to take IELTS - and I believe the PA is you correct? So no need for your hubby to take the IELTS.

6. "As I checked my application status, it's still IN PROCESS and nawala po address ko"

I suggest not to focus too much on the E-CAS status. Sometimes, error occurs and applicants get depressed thinking that something is wrong with their application. Just wait for the correspondence of the CEM. That would be more reliable.
around of an applause!!! well said, i received a copy of my employment contract (DHL courier) i already accepted a job, and the only thing i'm glad is that they are offering me a container van to bring all the things we want from here to our new home (for free) instead of the plane ticket for my family co'z we had already paid it.....don't worry my friend all things will be in order when you received your visa and to those who are waiting

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
canada73 said:
oh! its been a while again since i visited this thread and a good sign has uplifted......congrats to ndpadin & gemzurc!!!! i just also received again from mr. DHL today....nice signs for me...
Hi canada73! I thought you've landed na sa CAN. Kamusta na? and when do you plan to land? How's the preparation?

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heatspine said:
It is questions like what chrischelle posted that forums like this helps. Di ba? Sino ba ang pwedeng tanungin aside from your old reliable agent (kung meron ka or kung reliable nga sya).

The problem is, forum threads just keeps getting longer .... and unless you have the patience to read from post no.1 to post no. 854 ... then chances are you'll miss a lot of information. Add the fact that forums like this have thousands of threads. I'm sure nakakabaliw maghanap ng info. So ang advocacy ko ngayon is to provide information to those applicants which will be some sort of a guide.

Kaya I created this site: http://migratehere.com/

Yan ang bagong site na dating nasa blogspot. I transferred the old posts and hopefully I can provide more post and relevant information na makakatulong sa atin. Please do send me some suggestions for contents, looks or anything. I'll be glad to hear from all of you.
ha......ha..... nice one, can you include me in your websites, some success stories.......

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
thanks for the suggestion canada73. ill put that in my list!

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heatspine said:
Hi canada73! I thought you've landed na sa CAN. Kamusta na? and when do you plan to land? How's the preparation?
not yet, we are scheduled on May 11.......Winnipeg, Manitoba...... the place i had accepted the work.... we are all done, just waiting for the container to arrived by April 24.......i don't know how to maximize the things i'll bring.......(syang yung space kpg di ko mapuno)

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
congratulations canada73! wooohooo! free ka na sa forwarder! :) ang sarap nun saka there's a job already waiting for you which makes it doubly better! are you settling in alberta or manitoba? (teka naunahan mo ako mag-reply) i'll also be launching my apps soon. ill start to send out by may para tama lang sa timing.

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heatspine said:
congratulations canada73! wooohooo! free ka na sa forwarder! :) ang sarap nun saka there's a job already waiting for you which makes it doubly better! are you settling in alberta or manitoba? (teka naunahan mo ako mag-reply) i'll also be launching my apps soon. ill start to send out by may para tama lang sa timing.
[/quote we will settle in Manitoba our family's decision also with my kids, i just place as reference the job offer i got in Alberta for future use.....if we will not prosper in Manitoba.....

chrischelle

Apr 13, 2011
Mangagoy. Bislig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
First: 15-07-2010 2nd: 24-11-2010- additional docs & dependent/husband's docs
AOR Received.
First AOR : 23-07-2010 2nd AOR: 17-01-2011
Med's Request
12 July 2011
Med's Done....
29 August 2011
Passport Req..
15 February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully Mid of 2012
heatspine said:

Regarding your MR. Everything slowed down for applicants pre-june 26, 2010. Priority now is for the post june 26, kasi yun ang mandate ng federal government. Just wait for the MR for now.

2. "Is there a possibility that I may be rejected because my application is complicated that I am here in the Philippines and my husband is in UAE?"

Rejection results from failure to pass the background, medical and security check. It really doesn't matter whether your husband is abroad or in PI as long as you've passed all the necessary documents then everything will be ok.

Thanks a lot heatspine! ;)
Your response is highly appreciated. Yes, i submitted everything that CEM needs. I have another concern because it takes time for me to wait and it's kinda boring already..I have plans to work in UAE while waiting for my MR and will not change my mailing address. Is it ok? or I should inform CEM and change my mailing address?

chrischelle

Apr 13, 2011
Mangagoy. Bislig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
First: 15-07-2010 2nd: 24-11-2010- additional docs & dependent/husband's docs
AOR Received.
First AOR : 23-07-2010 2nd AOR: 17-01-2011
Med's Request
12 July 2011
Med's Done....
29 August 2011
Passport Req..
15 February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully Mid of 2012
freetorch99 said:
Hi Chrischelle, I have the same situation as your husband and I'm also from the UAE and my wife is in the Philippines as the principal applicant you will not be rejected as long as you prepared the proper documents they require, when my wife received the medical request from CEM she sent my medical form by courier, there are qualified medical clinics here in Dubai recognized by the CIC, your husband should check the cic.gc.ca web site for their recommended medical clinics in the UAE, after the results are done the medical clinic will send the results to CEM just make sure your husband must clarify to the medical staff to send it to CEM with the proper address the fee for the test will include the courier service. I hope this would help ;D
Thanks freetorch99! I will do what you said! would you mind share the clinic where you had your medical?

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
rbganda said:
congrats kay npadin at gemzurc..... meron po ba naka sked na magaattend ng coa this april 27? pls pm me kung meron so we could meet. :p :p :p :D :D :D
me & my husband..Scheduled for COA April 27 to 28. See u there :)

L

losing hope

ask ko lang po,may cases ba na kahit namedical na and all nadedeny pa din?thanks...