Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
Salamat Kate, next in line na kayo nian. :) At the end lahat nman tayo magkakavisa...

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chrischelle said:
Thanks freetorch99! I will do what you said! would you mind share the clinic where you had your medical?
@ chrischelle, that will depend where your husband is based in Dubai para convenient sa kanya, mine was in Bank street near Burjuman Mall in Bur Dubai, Binbrek medical center he may enquire at tel. 04 355-5588 or your husband may check also from this CIC website given below for other designated medical practitioners in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Just copy and paste to your browser. Cheers!!! 8)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2033&CountryName=United%20Arab%20Emirates

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada73 said:
around of an applause!!! well said, i received a copy of my employment contract (DHL courier) i already accepted a job, and the only thing i'm glad is that they are offering me a container van to bring all the things we want from here to our new home (for free) instead of the plane ticket for my family co'z we had already paid it.....don't worry my friend all things will be in order when you received your visa and to those who are waiting
Congratulations canada73! You are lucky enough. Would you mind telling us your profession? Thanks... :)

m2canada

Aug 10, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 24, 2009
Doc's Request.
february 24, 2010
AOR Received.
june 23, 2010
IELTS Request
may 8, 2010
File Transfer...
june 23, 2010
Med's Request
aug 27, 2010;sept. 23,2010
Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
after almost 2weeks na nwla ang mailing address ko, now it's back...how about u?

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
m2canada said:
after almost 2weeks na nwla ang mailing address ko, now it's back...how about u?
i think the disappearing mailing address is just a system glitch... baka binabago nila ang system nila or something... it's just a coincidence that some turned to DM after a few weeks, napagabutan na baga ;D ako din nawawala mailing address ko, last week pa, pero deadma ::)... i don't believe pinagaaksayahan sya ng panahon na pa suspense-in ako ng VO wahaha! :eek:

let's hope someone will update us na nakatanggap sila ng visa today kahit di pa nag DM sa ecas... at least lumalakad na ang maroon team, there is hope for all of us hahaha! tama si ndpadin, sa visa din naman ang uwi ng lahat ng yan... mag balot balot na tayo and make a list of things we need to bring, things we need to buy in the grocery when we get there and kitchen stuff we need to buy as well to have a functional home initially... etc. etc.

hay, matapos na sana paghihintay nating lahat!

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
ndpadin said:
Yap uwi muna kami sa Pinas and I will stay there for a month and then proceed to Ontario. My husband and kids will follow after a month as I still need to look for our accommodation and put things in order para d kami sabay sabay mag adjust. Mahirap na bka totally ma drain settlement fund without sure income yet. :) :) :)
ndpadin, i've been meaning to ask, would you be coming back for your husband and kids or you intend to wait for them in Ontario na lang?... kasi initially that's what my husband and i wanted to do (i'll land first then them, after i get settled and prepare for a month)... but when a friend migrated ahead of us who did the same thing (landed ahead, left the husband and the kids to land after), she was told by the immigration officer at the port of entry that SHE will have to accompany her kids and husband when they enter canada as she is the principal applicant... so she has to go back here and "fetch" her husband and kids... so i'm wondering if this is what you plan to do?

and for those who attended the seminars, has anyone encountered this being discussed there?... for those who are scheduled for any of the seminars, can you please ask about this scenario?... please share whatever you learn... i don't think we will have time to attend any of the seminars kasi, except for the mandatory PDOS... thanks in advance... :-*

C

cc0802

canimmigrant said:
ndpadin, i've been meaning to ask, would you be coming back for your husband and kids or you intend to wait for them in Ontario na lang?... kasi initially that's what my husband and i wanted to do (i'll land first then them, after i get settled and prepare for a month)... but when a friend migrated ahead of us who did the same thing (landed ahead, left the husband and the kids to land after), she was told by the immigration officer at the port of entry that SHE will have to accompany her kids and husband when they enter canada as she is the principal applicant... so she has to go back here and "fetch" her husband and kids... so i'm wondering if this is what you plan to do?

and for those who attended the seminars, has anyone encountered this being discussed there?... for those who are scheduled for any of the seminars, can you please ask about this scenario?... please share whatever you learn... i don't think we will have time to attend any of the seminars kasi, except for the mandatory PDOS... thanks in advance... :-*
Hi, we were told by the facilitator at the Canadian Orientation last April 6 that the Principal applicant can go ahead and his/her family can follow at any time within the validity of their visa. That's also what my brother did 6 years ago. Being the principal applicant, he went first then his wife and daughter followed after 6 months.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
cc0802 said:
Hi, we were told by the facilitator at the Canadian Orientation last April 6 that the Principal applicant can go ahead and his/her family can follow at any time within the validity of their visa. That's also what my brother did 6 years ago. Being the principal applicant, he went first then his wife and daughter followed after 6 months.
thanks for the reply cc0802... so your sister-in-law and their daughter were not accompanied by your brother upon entry?... kasi that is the most sane thing to do if you have kids, to go there first para ayos na pag dating nila... kasi this changes everything for us... my husband and i initially planned to land ahead and have our three kids land after a month, accompanied by my in-laws... kaso nga i've asked numerous people, they cannot guarantee that there will be no problem at the port of entry for my kids... kasi my primary concern was, pano malalaman ng visa office na naka land na ako di ba?

tapos nga yung friend ko pa na kaka migrate lang, yun ang sinabi ng visa officer sa kanya sa port of entry, na dapat daw kasama sya ng husband and kids nya when they enter canada for the first time (meaning when they land)... kaya nagbago kami ng plans ni husband tuloy... kasi ang names daw ng dependents is nakatatak sa principal applicant's visa (correct me if i'm wrong)... iba daw ang visa ng dependents... hay nako, kaya litong lito na nga ako... first time ko naka encounter ng nauna yung isa at puro dependents lang ang sumunod na pumasok kaya please share your brother's experience... kahit i pm mo na lang sakin hahaha! kasi lahat, nauna nga doon pero binabalikan naman dito sa pilipinas at sinusundo din ng principal applicants ang mga kakilala ko...

zsa, thanks... kasi kahit two weeks lang kami mauna, big help na yon sa adjustment namin... because we still need to furnish the house we will live in and get settled... mahirap din kasi gawin yon when the kids are around already...

thanks again for your reply and thanks in advance! :-*

kate_santos2563

Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov.5,2009
Doc's Request.
jan 16,2010
AOR Received.
may 18,1010
Med's Request
july 27,2010
Med's Done....
september 6,2010
Interview........
waived
C

cc0802

canimmigrant said:
thanks for the reply cc0802... so your sister-in-law and their daughter were not accompanied by your brother upon entry?... kasi that is the most sane thing to do if you have kids, to go there first para ayos na pag dating nila... kasi this changes everything for us... my husband and i initially planned to land ahead and have our three kids land after a month, accompanied by my in-laws... kaso nga i've asked numerous people, they cannot guarantee that there will be no problem at the port of entry for my kids... kasi my primary concern was, pano malalaman ng visa office na naka land na ako di ba?

tapos nga yung friend ko pa na kaka migrate lang, yun ang sinabi ng visa officer sa kanya sa port of entry, na dapat daw kasama sya ng husband and kids nya when they enter canada for the first time (meaning when they land)... kaya nagbago kami ng plans ni husband tuloy... kasi ang names daw ng dependents is nakatatak sa principal applicant's visa (correct me if i'm wrong)... iba daw ang visa ng dependents... hay nako, kaya litong lito na nga ako... first time ko naka encounter ng nauna yung isa at puro dependents lang ang sumunod na pumasok kaya please share your brother's experience... kahit i pm mo na lang sakin hahaha! kasi lahat, nauna nga doon pero binabalikan naman dito sa pilipinas at sinusundo din ng principal applicants ang mga kakilala ko...

zsa, thanks... kasi kahit two weeks lang kami mauna, big help na yon sa adjustment namin... because we still need to furnish the house we will live in and get settled... mahirap din kasi gawin yon when the kids are around already...

thanks again for your reply and thanks in advance! :-*
hmmm... it's my first time to hear about that that the dependents must be accompanied by the principal applicant. I tried to research about this too because I'm bringing 3 kids (aged 10,7 and 1) and I guess we share the same worries. I have two siblings and two aunts, all in the same city where we'll be staying but of course they won't be there to help us out all the time. Ang plan namin ng husband ko initially was that I go first, then he and the kids will follow after at least a month. OR my husband and I go first then the kids will be accompanied by my sister going to canada. Now, that I hear this, we should consider going together as a family heheheheh OMG! I'll ask around and send you a message as soon as I hear from relatives and friends. As with my brother's experience, wala naman daw sinabi na kailangan sunduin ang wife and their daughter.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
cc0802 said:
hmmm... it's my first time to hear about that that the dependents must be accompanied by the principal applicant. I tried to research about this too because I'm bringing 3 kids (aged 10,7 and 1) and I guess we share the same worries. I have two siblings and two aunts, all in the same city where we'll be staying but of course they won't be there to help us out all the time. Ang plan namin ng husband ko initially was that I go first, then he and the kids will follow after at least a month. OR my husband and I go first then the kids will be accompanied by my sister going to canada. Now, that I hear this, we should consider going together as a family heheheheh OMG! I'll ask around and send you a message as soon as I hear from relatives and friends. As with my brother's experience, wala naman daw sinabi na kailangan sunduin ang wife and their daughter.
ang dapat ma interview is your sis-in-law... kung ano ang tinanong sa kanila sa port of entry... hay nako... wala pa nga visa pag pasok na sa canada pinuprublema hahahahahaha! it adds to the excitement hindi ba? hahahaha!

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
will decide after visa issuance
cc0802 said:
Hi cc0802, we are on the same situation. I am also planning na if makuha ko na ang visa namin in the future, i'll initially go first then my dependents will just follow after i settle everything there in Canada.
Please update ha if ever you got a reliable info regarding bringing of dependents together with the principal applicant.

kate_santos2563

Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov.5,2009
Doc's Request.
jan 16,2010
AOR Received.
may 18,1010
Med's Request
july 27,2010
Med's Done....
september 6,2010
Interview........
waived
C

cc0802

canimmigrant said:
ang dapat ma interview is your sis-in-law... kung ano ang tinanong sa kanila sa port of entry... hay nako... wala pa nga visa pag pasok na sa canada pinuprublema hahahahahaha! it adds to the excitement hindi ba? hahahaha!
sure canimmigrant and starlight! ako nga wala pa naman PPR hehehe!

noelcezh

Jan 21, 2009
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grabe ang tagal ng visa natin!! nakapagpareserve na kami ng flight 710 lang each going to calgary may 16 ang tentative date sana dumating na visa natin its already 5 months and 2 days of waiting after i submitted our passports