+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Low Academic Score 10th 44.6 and 12th 49.8%

Jun 25, 2018
Hi sir, My name is Giri, i am from Telangana. I am looking for diploma in Computer Science in canada next year. I am completed my 10th in 2009 with 44.5% and joined in Inter, but not cleared. in 2012, I started working as Technical Support Executive in tech mahindra for 1 year. Then Changed to different compan, there worked for 2 years. In 2015, i applied for Inter (12th M.P.C group) from Telangana Open School Society (TOSS) it is recognized by Govt. of India. But in first attempt i am not qualified Physics, but recently i am passed with Percentage of 49.8%. and my IELTS score is 7 in all bands. Can i get Visa? Now i am having total 6 years of experience in System Administration and Supporting (Linux and Windows) all are genuine. Even i am preparing to get IT certifications from LINUX and CISCO. I am experienced in MS Office ( Excel, Word, PPT). I am not looking for admission in University, Just a college with good faculty where i can learn more from them which i can;t get it from Internet. Will they accept my Visa. I am looking admission in "College of the North Atlantic" Computer Science and Networking.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It will likely be very difficult to get a study permit approved based on your grades. CIC likely have concerns about whether you are a serious / genuine student. I would recommend you complete further studies in your home country and achieve higher marks before applying to come to Canada.

Jun 25, 2018
It will likely be very difficult to get a study permit approved based on your grades. CIC likely have concerns about whether you are a serious / genuine student. I would recommend you complete further studies in your home country and achieve higher marks before applying to come to Canada.
Now i am applied for Degree in Generals (No Math and or Science Subject), after completing this course with 70% grade can i able to join in Computer Science Diploma or any course related to Computer Science in Canadian College? Well, my previous grades (10th and 12th) are very low, so, will they consider my Degree grades are okay to give admission and CIC accept my Visa?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Now i am applied for Degree in Generals (No Math and or Science Subject), after completing this course with 70% grade can i able to join in Computer Science Diploma or any course related to Computer Science in Canadian College? Well, my previous grades (10th and 12th) are very low, so, will they consider my Degree grades are okay to give admission and CIC accept my Visa?
Yes - if you can complete a degree and achieve a 70% mark, this will significantly improve your chances of being accepted by a program in Canada and getting a study permit approved.

Jun 25, 2018
Yes - if you can complete a degree and achieve a 70% mark, this will significantly improve your chances of being accepted by a program in Canada and getting a study permit approved.
Thanks for the information! Really you made my day. We will meet soon in Canada.

Jun 25, 2018
Did u get the visa??
No I haven't applied yet. I am pursuing my degree in distance, now completed my second years and once I complete with required grade I will apply. I will follow up this thread if I get any more information on this this type of content. Please all update here your experience on this.