+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost job

unlucky72

Apr 15, 2024
Hello,

I received my nomination February 2,2024 and I applied for pr February 12,2024 but didn’t receive AOR and I lost my job April 15,2024. Will it effect my pr process?
I am going with Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program, Existing work permit with Saskatchewan experience.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I received my nomination February 2,2024 and I applied for pr February 12,2024 but didn’t receive AOR and I lost my job April 15,2024. Will it effect my pr process?
I am going with Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program, Existing work permit with Saskatchewan experience.
If based on a job offer, you must inform SINP. You will be given a chance to find a new job and meet requirements.

unlucky72

Apr 15, 2024
If based on a job offer, you must inform SINP. You will be given a chance to find a new job and meet requirements.
If i cant find job in time which is given?
Or if i find a job should i wait again 6 months and this should be the same wage and noc code previous?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If i cant find job in time which is given?
Or if i find a job should i wait again 6 months and this should be the same wage and noc code previous?
You need to contact SINP and ask about process and next steps. They will tell you how much time you have.

unlucky72

Apr 15, 2024
Read your post nomination guide . It’s mandatory to inform. Not informing is considered as hiding stuff and it’s misrepresentation. If they find , you will get in worse situation.
I will inform. Do you have any idea if i say what will be next steps?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I will inform. Do you have any idea if i say what will be next steps?
They usually give you certain time period to find another job and update them. If you found another job and send them new documents, they amend your nomination letter and informal IRCC regarding that . If you couldn’t find another job , they will cancel your nomination certificate.

unlucky72

Apr 15, 2024
They usually give you certain time period to find another job and update them. If you found another job and send them new documents, they amend your nomination letter and informal IRCC regarding that . If you couldn’t find another job , they will cancel your nomination certificate.
Can it be any job or should be the same wage and same noc code?