+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for good honest work

MartinDean

Mar 13, 2014
I´m Martin, 33 years old, from germany and this way i'm looking for someone who
would help me to migrate to canada.

My over 5 years of gardening, landscaping and construction with a wide range of machinery
and my 11 years experience in working with livestock and duties around animals and farm
life gives me a broad variety of skills across many trades.
I also obtained experience in working with high maintenance pure breed horses by
Baron Christoph Freiherr von Gumppenberg in Cologne/Germany.
There is many more and i have a short resume you can ask for if you see any way to help me.
And sorry for my english, i´m still learning and you should know i appreciate any kind of help.

While my cousins and my uncle moved to canada 10 years ago and migrated successfully
i had enough time to think about it and also to figure out what to do and now its serious. I want to live in canada.
I don´t need a credit and I am not looking for charity. There will be financial help through my family and I am only looking for good honest work.
I hope to be able to find a new home in British Columbia or Alberta.

Sincerely, Martin

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
You need to start here -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

First find out if you are eligible to apply.
If not, see if you could become eligible.

Then, once you have identified a path to use for immigration, we may be able to assist you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
And if you're looking for a job, there are no jobs or employers on this forum. You need to search job related sites such as monster.ca, workopolis, the Canadian Job Bank, etc.

MartinDean

Mar 13, 2014
Thanks for your answers :)
I already know about the terms, so i´m searching for someone who can help me with a sponsoring, but not with the money.
It would be helpful if there is a list with employers with a so called LMO licence or if any of you know where to ask for or maybe somebody do know a company or helpful people.

I'm really grateful for every reply.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
There is no site giving a list of employers with LMOs. You have to apply to employers advertised on the sites given above. Your best option is to get your family in Canada to research with you. Their local knowledge will be helpful. As a German you can travel without a visa and see future employers easily. This is a huge Advantage. Good luck.