+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a job in Fort Saint John Bc

Amg5192

Nov 18, 2017
Staten Island NY
I am currently working as a call center rep with the E-ZPass company. I have been working since I was 18 and I am now 25 I have worked for many different companies like Lowe’s, Home Depot and Toys R Us to name a few I have a security license and am in school currently to get a Security Guard Certificate. I don’t qualify as a Skilled Worker. What can I do I’m willing to do whatever job I can to move to British Columbia

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There are no jobs or employers on this forum. You'll need to apply for jobs through reputable job sites such as indeed, linkedin, workopolis, etc. Good luck.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Employers have to prove they have advertised and made an honest effort to hire Canadians or PR locally. If they cannot find the person with the skill set they advertised for, they then have a detailed application process to get an LMIA (approval showing hiring outside the country would not negatively impact the Canadian workforce). You are wise to be thinking “up north”, but unless you have a specialized skill and training it is unlikely there would be jobs that cannot be filled locally and the government would not approve an LMIA for the job. In the last five years there has been a crackdown on approval for hiring entry level jobs. The truth is that the minimum wages they pay would make it very hard to survive in most parts of Canada.
Research requirements for Provincial Nominations for all the provinces and territories.
Find an employment area that is underfilled and get necessary training and experience (?skilled trades) then apply. Just some thoughts. All the best.