Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
agshaheryar said:
Hi, What happens to files when some particular VO is on leave, say 15 days. Any idea?
Simply there will be no activity until the officer resume from vacation.(My best guess)

Louth

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
Louth and 9j and others, really need your words.

After we received our PPR, our VO sent another message questioning our POF. They're asking for bank history and how we accumulated our POF. Written explanation and supporting documents, we need to comply until end of this month.

Now our problem is that we needed to withdraw large amount of money from our account to pay our relatives..it was only borrowed money.
We planned to bring our POF from our "end of service award" upon resigning from our respective jobs.

We assumed that after getting our MR everything will be fine with regards to our POF. But now that they are asking for an updated bank account, what can we do? We don't want to get refused in the end.

We plan to deposit again the required POF amount before we ask for bank statement of account, could it be possible?

Please advise, badly need your honest opinions...so help us God!

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
sodapop said:

After we received our PPR, our VO sent another message questioning our POF. They're asking for bank history and how we accumulated our POF. Written explanation and supporting documents, we need to comply until end of this month.

Now our problem is that we needed to withdraw large amount of money from our account to pay our relatives..it was only borrowed money.

hi sodapop, i think really a little bit of luck ran out of you in the last minute, but it's not the end of it. i think you can still salvage your application, i am giving three options in bold which i feel make sense in this situation - if you accummulate your required funds again and give them the latest bank statement (be sure to exclude the period you withdrew the funds), meaning you show the statement from the period you re-deposit the funds. The CIC might object to it and ask for something like the last 6 mnths, so a better idea would be to deposit the money and then approach the bank for a letter saying the funds have been lying in your account for the past six months. If you have good relations with the bank, they might do it if you explain your situation. If they refuse, then get a letter simply saying the closing balance in the account as on current date. But, you should make sure the CIC doesn't work it out that the money was withdrawn. Good luck bro, mmgration is all about your luck. Sometimes, things like this happen, but believe me and pray to God, you'll get your visa. :) :)

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
2-Jul-2012 dated 25-June-2012
Med's Done....
11-July-2012 Result sent July 18, 2012
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
Hi guys,

Med done. July 11
Med result and sent to LVO July 18

Sent email July 25 to LVO asking if they receive my result already. July 27, replied received saying they got the result and it's already on a final review.

Sent email again Aug 3, clarifying where is my application if it is still in the MEDICAL section or its in the VISA OFFICER, replied received today Aug 7, saying that it's already in the VISA OFFICER..

My question is how long it will take to know if my visa is approved or denied? What is the time frame? I live here in Norway applying under LCP..

thank you

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
sodapop said:

We planned to bring our POF from our "end of service award" upon resigning from our respective jobs.

We assumed that after getting our MR everything will be fine with regards to our POF. But now that they are asking for an updated bank account, what can we do? We don't want to get refused in the end.

We plan to deposit again the required POF amount before we ask for bank statement of account, could it be possible?

Hi sodapop,

This is a difficult one sodapop, quite unusual too as it is very rare for VO to request updated PoF so late in the process. The only thing I can think of, is for you to get the money back into your account ASAP and try to state an 'unorthodox' means as the source of the fund e.g sales of jewelries, gold etc but you are still going to have to explain why the money was transferred out of you account after the initial submission to the VO. Quite frankly, I don't have an answer for that at the minute. Hopefully someone will come along with a useful idea.

My best wishes

9j

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
sodapop said:

Firstly , you can not claim that the money in your account was borrowed.
When did you put the" huge sum "into your account?
Just a thought, could you claim this money was given to you by your parent???I guess CiC will require a proof from your parent.
Not really sure about this :'(.
Hopefully someone with similar experience will come through soon.

Louth

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
sodapop said:

In the past when you borrowed money, you must have given some proof, like sale of Jewely/car, savings, etc. Do send them again. Don't tell them that you have borrowed the money. If you didn't send the proof initially, make some proof like sale of Jewely, savings, etc. Best of Luck.

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
LOUTH said:
Firstly , you can not claim that the money in your account was borrowed.
When did you put the" huge sum "into your account?
Just a thought, could you claim this money was given to you by your parent???I guess CiC will require a proof from your parent.
Not really sure about this :'(.
Hopefully someone with similar experience will come through soon.

Louth
I guess, this case of ours is really unusual. We didn't declare that the money was borrowed, it's just a mutual understanding among us and our relatives that after we got our medical request, we will return it to them. That was what we did. Actually, we just opened a bank account in our home country just for the sake of our application. We opened it last 2011 when we were applying. Our bank is here in our present residence-Saudi, because we're living here for 6 years now. That too, is one of their questions...Why opened an account just recently?

They are asking for the history of our bank account and how we accumulated such fund. But the bank statement itself, there was nothing written particularly that they need an updated one...just a bank history....is that the statement of account also?

We have gathered some supporting documents from my husband's office regarding the yearly bonuses that he got since he started working there...thru those, we think, would suffice the amount on our POF.

Our only fear is that the VO might question why we withdrawn such huge amount and why is it only now that we are going to return it....

We feel total scare of this.... ??? :'( :'( :'( :'(

As of the moment, our passports are on-hold and we're still waiting for our agent's response.

More advise and idea are very much appreciated...please enlighten us.

Thanks to those who shared their thoughts!

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
sodapop said:

You should write them an explanation letter that u have money in shape of car,prize bonds, gold bars & other currency. It will definitely works, also write the total amount in Canadian Dollars in the explanation letter. Write them that you sale & purchase these to have good profits, instead of keeping the money in bank for a longer period.

Best of Luck !

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
zubbair said:
You should write them an explanation letter that u have money in shape of car,prize bonds, gold bars & other currency. It will definitely works, also write the total amount in Canadian Dollars in the explanation letter. Write them that you sale & purchase these to have good profits, instead of keeping the money in bank for a longer period.

Best of Luck !
thanks, we thought of that also. They didn't ask for the updated bank account, just an explanation of our accumulated fund.
So If I get it right, we're just to prepare the explanation...no need to provide our bank statement...?

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
sodapop said:
I guess, this case of ours is really unusual. We didn't declare that the money was borrowed, it's just a mutual understanding among us and our relatives that after we got our medical request, we will return it to them. That was what we did. Actually, we just opened a bank account in our home country just for the sake of our application. We opened it last 2011 when we were applying. Our bank is here in our present residence-Saudi, because we're living here for 6 years now. That too, is one of their questions...Why opened an account just recently?

They are asking for the history of our bank account and how we accumulated such fund. But the bank statement itself, there was nothing written particularly that they need an updated one...just a bank history....is that the statement of account also?

We have gathered some supporting documents from my husband's office regarding the yearly bonuses that he got since he started working there...thru those, we think, would suffice the amount on our POF.

Our only fear is that the VO might question why we withdrawn such huge amount and why is it only now that we are going to return it....

We feel total scare of this.... ??? :'( :'( :'( :'(

As of the moment, our passports are on-hold and we're still waiting for our agent's response.

More advise and idea are very much appreciated...please enlighten us.

Thanks to those who shared their thoughts!
Hi Sodapop,

Any response from your agent??Which bank statement did you submit at the application stage???
I reckon your agent should have some good advice to offer in this circumstance .In my opinion , a very good and

convincing explanatory letter with a six month bank statement will do the the job for your.
Just like every other challenges you have had with this application, this one will also go away and you will eventually receive your visas :) :)

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Dear Friends,

I was observing this forum for a long time but did not join it. I want some help from the people who have reached to their medicals stages so far. I would be extremely grateful if you answer the following questions:

1- When you received your medicals, did you receive it by courier or by normal mail
2- This is the question to those to whom they have requested the PPR. Do they also asked for the proof of funds when they asked for the PPR 1 and 2?

Waiting for the help from all of you.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
sodapop said:
thanks, we thought of that also. They didn't ask for the updated bank account, just an explanation of our accumulated fund.
So If I get it right, we're just to prepare the explanation...no need to provide our bank statement...?
Dear sodapop,

Could you tell me what is your "eCAS Status" at the moment? Additionally, what are the initials of your visa officer? Furthermore, I read elsewhere that after you received your PPR, the visa officer sent you another message for the proof of funds after 3 days. Have you already sent your passports to the visa office or still holding them with you and intend to send them with the letter/documents explaining the source of your funds?

Thanks

ammaartahir

skilledman

May 26, 2012
Dear all,

Pls can u share ur time line how long it take to get "medical line" and "decision made" status, after u did medical? when u get back ur passport with visa from London visa office?

Regards,

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ammaartahir said:
Dear sodapop,

Could you tell me what is your "eCAS Status" at the moment? Additionally, what are the initials of your visa officer? Furthermore, I read elsewhere that after you received your PPR, the visa officer sent you another message for the proof of funds after 3 days. Have you already sent your passports to the visa office or still holding them with you and intend to send them with the letter/documents explaining the source of your funds?

Thanks

ammaartahir
Hi, our ecas is still "in process" and our IO I think is MRU. Yes, 3 days after the PPR is the additional message from our VO regarding our POF. When they sent the additional message, we already sent our passports to our agency. But those will be forwarded to our VO the moment we comply to the latest request of our VO.

Thanks too!