Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
Dear members I'm may 8th applicant I recivied an email from LVO yesterday for an interview on the 26th of march... they have also send a long list of documents to bring along for the interview. .. my question is do they right away tell the applicant after the interview if they pass it or not.. and what Is the next process after interview... thanks n regards

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hi,

I need your advise i recieve per last 9Jan15 and waiting for MR, when i should expect MR?. Just yesterday my wife tested positive for pregnancy, what should we do now? Do we need to inform VO, how? What will happen for her medical test? Is this will delay our application? Is it also advisable if we got visa we will land immediately to canada so my wife will give birth in canada?

Thanks

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
deedohad said:
Dear members I'm may 8th applicant I recivied an email from LVO yesterday for an interview on the 26th of march... they have also send a long list of documents to bring along for the interview. .. my question is do they right away tell the applicant after the interview if they pass it or not.. and what Is the next process after interview... thanks n regards
in somecases they tell straight away that you will hear from lvo soon .also the whole mood of the interview will also guide u in which direction is the interview headed.
after interview most if not all things are clarified and u get pcc mr rprf very soon

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ...I got my 2nd Line updated as Medicals Results Received...instead of it being 3rd....is it normal..?
When possibly I can expect PPR after this?.LVO...any idea

arsalanhasan

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear,

I received a positive reply on my immigration application on 7th Jan 2015 with a request to submit my passport for PR visa with following instructions:

Step 2: Submit the following to our office
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

Step 1 is when you submit your and your accompanying family members passport number, passport expiry date, height, eye color, native language details, current mailing address & telephone numbers to CIC once medical call is received. Step 1 in short is basically the steps before a final decision is taken on your immigration application.

The issue is that I got my passport renewed and sent the intimation to CIC (via return email & through CIC inquiry page) as mentioned above but it has been almost 20 days that I haven't received a reply from CIC despite sending 3 reminders.

I want to know if I can send both passports (the one as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1) along with the the new passport? Or, Should I wait for a reply from CIC (which I don't know when to expect) before sending passports for PR visa?

Please guide since this is the last stage of my application process.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
almeida said:
Hello members, I was till now always referring to october applicants section but after receiving PER on 26/01/2015 going through the london VO section.

My query from experienced member is, i am still not able to find any details on ECAS. tried different combinations of family/surname and all other info is correct. It is 4 days since receiving PER mail.

How long does it take to see info on ECAS ???
Wait for 2 weeks and if you still cant see anything then send an email/enquiry to CIC. They will sort it out for you hopefully..Alternatively, you may ask LVO as the per email says you should contact local visa office only..

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
deedohad said:
i this ure first commuication from lvo?if you ordered gcms notes can u tell what they said?if there were any dates mentioned?or comments?

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
dems said:
Hi,

I need your advise i recieve per last 9Jan15 and waiting for MR, when i should expect MR?. Just yesterday my wife tested positive for pregnancy, what should we do now? Do we need to inform VO, how? What will happen for her medical test? Is this will delay our application? Is it also advisable if we got visa we will land immediately to canada so my wife will give birth in canada?

Thanks
do not inform the LVO now. Keep quiet until you hear about the MR. the medical test involve a chest xray which i don't think any pregnant women should undergo, however there are options for x ray with a protective screen. once you get the MR you have two options;
1. undergo the medicals taking the risk
2. request for an extension for medicals until the child is born.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
Just an update

Received an email today to pay RPRF

Below is my timeline

App sent 5th may 2014
App received 12th may
DD encashed 17th July
PER received 25th Aug
ECAS 2nd line update 9th Oct
MR 9th Oct
England PCC request 10th Oct . PCC from khi sent with app
Appeared for medical 22nd Oct
PCC and updated form reached LVO on 27th Oct
ECAS 3rd line updated 2nd Nov
PPR1, updated info chart and updated schedule A form request on 26 Jan 2015, sent on 29 Jan

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
mfarhan said:
how much days in number take a file to transfer from CIO to LVO.

Online status says "In Progress"

How we come to know when file reaches at LVO??

Thanxs!!!
i guess the transfer is a digital transfer and happens when you receive the PER. The only way you can fin out whether LVO is processing your application is by enqiring with LVO about it. You may send an email to LVO saying that " i have received an email stating my positive eligibility. It was also mentioned that my file has been transferred to the visa office. Please let me know in case I have furnish additional documents to progress my application"

From the reply to such an email you can know whether your application has "reached" LVO or not.

Mianb Adi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
london
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2014
Doc's Request.
07_02_2015 Photo req
Nomination.....
cc charged 11-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
30/01/2015 SLU (27/08/2015)
Med's Request
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Med's Done....
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
LANDED..........
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
zenghi said:
i guess the transfer is a digital transfer and happens when you receive the PER. The only way you can fin out whether LVO is processing your application is by enqiring with LVO about it. You may send an email to LVO saying that " i have received an email stating my positive eligibility. It was also mentioned that my file has been transferred to the visa office. Please let me know in case I have furnish additional documents to progress my application"

From the reply to such an email you can know whether your application has "reached" LVO or not.
hi mate can you give me the emial id for lov? thanks. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Mianb Adi said:
hi mate can you give me the emial id for lov? thanks. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

of course remove spaces

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I completed my Permanent Resident Landing requirements. I landed on 12 Dec 2014 and left Canada after 1 week on 20 Dec, 2014.

Now what will be the process for me to file Canadian Tax for 2014? Also what about tax on my foreign income?

I tried to search a lot but could not find the exact information so I am very confused... Need your help please...

NAAJ

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Thanks to god, I have received my PPR today

All the best to everyone

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Can someone comment on the below pls.

Hi guys,
Hope you are all doing great and many congrats to all who got PPR and good luck for others.
Can you please advise on the below

Medical updated on ecas - 4th Nov-2014
All doc's Passport bio page, RPRF fees and PCC submitted on 10th Nov-2014 and after that no response from CIC london visa office

l had sent an email to LVO on 18 dec-2014 regarding my application as i didnt receive any update.

they replied me as below

" Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently in a queue awaiting review. Should any further information or documentation be required we will contact you.

Again i send email on 25 Jan-2015 and reply came on 26th Jan-2015 and this time reply was
your application is currently undergoing review

Can you please advise what they mean by this as PCC,RPRF,Medicals,bio page and sch A form all submitted back on 10th nov-2014 and medicals updated on ecas on 4th nov-2014.
usually everyone is getting passport request within 1 month of RPRF and medicals