+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sahugar said:
Congrats on ur PER.
I had the same situation; I raised Case Specific Enquiry informing my newborn. They sent me the following email:

"Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

In order to add a child to an application, the following documents are required:

o processing fee for the child (if accompanying the applicant to Canada)
o the child's birth certificate
o copy of the child's valid passport
o 4 recent photographs of the child
o updated IMM0008 Generic for the main applicant and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for the main applicant and spouse.
o a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child (in his or her name), FOR QUEBEC-SELECTED SKILLED WORKERS ONLY (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail."

Regards.
Hi Sa

Did you get the emial address i am a Quebec skill worker.

wasp2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear mates

I received ppr1&2 together in one email on 16-10-14.

Till date haven't received back my passport. (submitted to CHC-ISB, VPU)

Its over 4 weeks now and also sent 2 emails to LVO which they haven't responded.

Could you please advice if this delay is normal.

Kindest Regards

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Mizo said:
Dear Senior
i want to mail my pcc to london VO but the address in the email which i received different than the address on their website
please tell me the correct one

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
At the moment and until 16th december the address is as follows:
Immigration and Medical division
Canadian High Commission
Macdonald House
1 Grosvenor Square
London, W1K 4AB
U.K

However, from 16 they are moving to Canada House in Trafalgar square. The address hasn't been published but it may be as follows:

Canadian High Commission
Canada House
5 Trafalgar Square
LONDON
SW1Y 5BJ
UK
Please wait until High Commission release the address. Do not forward any documents to their new address until then.

Thank you.

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
sujwal said:
At the moment and until 16th december the address is as follows:
Canadian High Commission
Macdonald House
1 Grosvenor Square
London, W1K 4AB
U.K

However, from 16 they are moving to Canada House in Trafalgar square. The address hasn't been published but it may be as follows:

Canadian High Commission
Canada House
5 Trafalgar Square
LONDON
SW1Y 5BJ
UK
Please wait until High Commission release the address. Do not forward any documents to their new address until then.

Thank you.
Hi

Do you mean from 16/12/14? they moving?

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hi, I wonder if any seniors can provide some advice on this. I applied for the Hong Kong Police Clearance on 3 October, and was told that it would be mailed to the Canadian Consulate in London in about 4 to 6 weeks. (Deadline for document submission was 15 October.) The Hong Kong Police Department refused in disclosing on the progress of my Police Clearance.

My question is if it is a good idea to send an email to the London Consulate and see if they received or not? If they have not yet receive, I can try to take care when I go to Hong Kong in 10 days of time. I realized there is such a statement in the email requesting for extra documents, "Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention."

>> Is it appropriate for me to contact the Consulate in regard of my Hong Kong police clearance?
>> Will contacting the Consulate at this point adversely affect my application?

Thanks in advance.

uk to canada

Jan 23, 2013
Dear Friends, I received this mail from cic london, Do I have to wait for medical forms or just go for medical now......

You will shortly receive the medical forms, by email. If not received in 2 to 3 days please advise us.

Please provide the following items in addition within 30 days:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees ($980). Note that this fee may now be paid online. Please see information at following link:

2. Please also complete and return the attached form and provide scanned copies of passport bio pages.

tah09

Nov 26, 2014
Dear Forum members,

I am silent reader of this forum,it's really very help full. I have some questions about the addition of a new born.

Well, I have done with medicals and paid my RPRF fee.I have informed the LVO about the change in my family composition.

I have sent all required documents to London visa office a month ago but afterwards I haven't heard anything from my Visa Assistant.

I sent three emails about the acknowledgement of my documents but all in vain.Can any body let me know that how may I contact to London visa

office over the phone. And how many days Lvo take to cash my draft.Thanks

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasp2014 said:
Dear mates

I received ppr1&2 together in one email on 16-10-14.

Till date haven't received back my passport. (submitted to CHC-ISB, VPU)

Its over 4 weeks now and also sent 2 emails to LVO which they haven't responded.

Could you please advice if this delay is normal.

Kindest Regards
if you received ppr1 and ppr2 together then they will take another 2 weeks extra. count 4 weeks after decision made. ;)

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uk to canada said:
Dear Friends, I received this mail from cic london, Do I have to wait for medical forms or just go for medical now......

You will shortly receive the medical forms, by email. If not received in 2 to 3 days please advise us.

Please provide the following items in addition within 30 days:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees ($980). Note that this fee may now be paid online. Please see information at following link:

2. Please also complete and return the attached form and provide scanned copies of passport bio pages.
take appointment from IOM meanwhile you will receive MR FORMS. i did the same :)

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tah09 said:
Dear Forum members,

I am silent reader of this forum,it's really very help full. I have some questions about the addition of a new born.

Well, I have done with medicals and paid my RPRF fee.I have informed the LVO about the change in my family composition.

I have sent all required documents to London visa office a month ago but afterwards I haven't heard anything from my Visa Assistant.

I sent three emails about the acknowledgement of my documents but all in vain.Can any body let me know that how may I contact to London visa

office over the phone. And how many days Lvo take to cash my draft.Thanks
they require some verification they will contact you soon.

tah09

Nov 26, 2014
morning wood said:
they require some verification they will contact you soon.
Thanks for reply. But what kind of verification??? I have sent all required documents like processing fee,birth certificate copies

of passport for a new born baby.I am really worried about my documents that what happen to those it's been delivered to LVO on 05-11-14 and

no further update so far. I sent emails to ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca and raised a case specific query as well but nothing.

I don't know what to do now??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Any body who recently added a new dependant at this stage can advise me that how LVO work and

how many days they require to get cash from DD and issue medical request for new born baby. Thank in advance

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
morning wood said:
if you received ppr1 and ppr2 together then they will take another 2 weeks extra. count 4 weeks after decision made. ;)
hi morning wood!

Do you think how it will take for me to receive PPR2?
The clinic sent the medical result just last Nov 20
and all the additional documents (PPR1, RPRF and PCC) were received via courier by LVO last Nov 21

Thanks a lot!

wasp2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morning wood said:
ECAS showing 'In Process'.

Do you think sending email to LVO would rather annoy them at this stage or shall I just wait until end of this week and send a reminder next week.

Many thanks :)

P.S U don't expect to get stuck at this stage this is when you start packing unfortunately not for me :(

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
I just realized one thing. It seems that, from the spreadsheet, Decision Made always appeared appear passport request. However, I never received any request for my passport. The fact that medical record received appeared the same time as decision made. Is this likely a bad news? What does everyone think?