Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
waqas0334 said:
Dear All,

I have a query and will appreciate a help in that.... I want to raise a CSE so can someone tell me how it is done... Also I want to send some additional documents to LVO so what is the courier address for LVO... Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Link for sending CSE is as follows:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Courier/postal address is as follows:

Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA,
United Kingdom

waqas0334

Apr 30, 2013
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply Rawdah

rawdah said:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA,
United Kingdom

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Hello rawdah,/farhan...i just want to ask from you guys. If ever I've got my PCC's would it be better to send it to London Visa office even if they are not asking for it? Your reply is appreciated here in advance.

rawdah said:

38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA,
United Kingdom

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
bjazjbej said:
Hello rawdah,/farhan...i just want to ask from you guys. If ever I've got my PCC's would it be better to send it to London Visa office even if they are not asking for it? Your reply is appreciated here in advance.
Need not wait for them to ask(If you haven't submitted with initial app.)

You can send a CSE first to LVO, they will respond stating the review status of your file and advise you to send PCC and any other updated docs.

This is what i had done(I hadn't initially submitted my PCC with appln.)

adeel.mdh

May 2, 2012
Same here.one of my colleagues reported me on2 Saturdays before that he received call from one lady from LVO asking my joining date and etc.he is my current company colleague which I submitted experience letter 1112, I asked him if she asked Jb he said it was Friday afternoon and he was half drunk:-(. No memory about JD. But he remembers he praised me....but m curious and stressd about JD. No updates since now.he said the call was only for one minute. I currently reside and work in Denmark. So stress. Seniors any comments?

gue

Anyi Nature said:
Hi guys, I know this is a crucial period for everyone, loads of tensions and anxiety but lets be optimistic and positive and hope for the best.

However, it's been about 3 weeks since my former employer received a call from a visa officer from LVO asking for confirmation of my dates of employment, job roles and duties and my employer said the officer seemed okay and happy with the answers he furnished. My NOC is 1112, I'm May 25th applicant and I currently reside in the UK.

My reason for seeking for some heads up from you guys is because untill now I have not got any interview request/date or MR. What could be the likely scenario please? I need some advice guys.

Goodluck evereyone.

AZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Med's Request
Passport Req..
22.09.2014 / DM on 25.09.14
VISA ISSUED...
I got following response from LVO to my query during updating documents.

"We are unable to provide an accurate estimate of the remaining processing of your application, however, you should note that lengthy background checks are now in process. It is anticipated that these will take at least 6 months to be concluded"

Cheers,

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
AZ said:

"We are unable to provide an accurate estimate of the remaining processing of your application, however, you should note that lengthy background checks are now in process. It is anticipated that these will take at least 6 months to be concluded"

Cheers,
You are July applicant and LVO is processing only May application except for few cases which are June and July. So wait atleast 2 more months when your turn will come.

AZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Med's Request
Passport Req..
22.09.2014 / DM on 25.09.14
VISA ISSUED...
sachoudary said:
You are July applicant and LVO is processing only May application except for few cases which are June and July. So wait atleast 2 more months when your turn will come.
I am not in a hurry at all. They are allowed to take one/two year more, that would be fine for me. :)

I sent query to LVO for information only during documents update, to plan our annual leave. The processing on my application has already started on Jan 24, 2014 followed by documents update email on Feb 02, 2014.

Thank you

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
AZ said:
I am not in a hurry at all. They are allowed to take one/two year more, that would be fine for me. :)

I sent query to LVO for information only during documents update, to plan our annual leave. The processing on my application has already started on Jan 24, 2014 followed by documents update email on Feb 02, 2014.

Thank you
Ohh i am sorry i thought you asked in general for status of your application ;)

darsh.30

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

I've received my GCMS notes yesterday. But I didn't find any clue regarding my interview. There are 36 pages in total. But I'm unable to derive useful information out of it.

Do you know where should I look up? It may be that I've ordered it on 26th Jan, before my interview is scheduled, and because of that I didn't get any hint in it.

The only things which I was able to find is:
1. I've self calculated 68 points. But they have calculated 71.
2. Although I've provided PCC for me and my wife, but in the Criminality>Police Certificates, it shows 0 for both of us.

Thanks

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
bjazjbej said:
Sir

Mail them with out waiting

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
AZ said:

Cheers,
Sir

Best of Luck

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
There will be no reason for interview .......if there would be they must make it hide before interview ...

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
I got my GCMS notes again, but i am surprised to see that they have not updated my file with PCCs.

Under CRIMINALITY it says: Police Certificates = 0

I submitted PCCs in October via courier after submitting my application in May. Now, I have submitted the CSE to confirm the same.

Secondly, I also submitted my renewed copy of Passport and Id card. I realised that the renewed Passport has one digit different then the old passport, now i am thinking that should I need to submit Generic form again along with renewed passport copy (as Generic form contains the passport information).

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Stranger Friendly said:
I got my GCMS notes again, but i am surprised to see that they have not updated my file with PCCs.

Under CRIMINALITY it says: Police Certificates = 0

I submitted PCCs in October via courier after submitting my application in May. Now, I have submitted the CSE to confirm the same.

Secondly, I also submitted my renewed copy of Passport and Id card. I realised that the renewed Passport has one digit different then the old passport, now i am thinking that should I need to submit Generic form again along with renewed passport copy (as Generic form contains the passport information).

darsh.30 said:
Hello Friends

I've received my GCMS notes yesterday. But I didn't find any clue regarding my interview. There are 36 pages in total. But I'm unable to derive useful information out of it.

Do you know where should I look up? It may be that I've ordered it on 26th Jan, before my interview is scheduled, and because of that I didn't get any hint in it.

The only things which I was able to find is:
1. I've self calculated 68 points. But they have calculated 71.
2. Although I've provided PCC for me and my wife, but in the Criminality>Police Certificates, it shows 0 for both of us.

Thanks

I have similar thing in my GCMS note. Police certificate =0. I believe this will be updated when they start your security/criminality checks. As for your renewed passport, there is no point to fill another Generic form, as your new passport details will eventually be updated to reflect in your GCMS file. I renewed my passport at some point and it was updated by my visa office. He made a note of this update in my GCMS note.