Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing buddy.

ILoveAB said:
Hi Forumates,
I found the below in another forum and decided to share it here for the benefit of others who have been waiting for far too long.

This is news for all applicants up to 2013.

I sent a mail to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada asking why there's a slow pace in application processing in Accra as compared to other visa offices,here is the response I got:

Dear XXXX XXXX XXXX:

This is in reply to your e-mail of June 6, 2014, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, about application processing times in Accra.

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Barcomi,

As everyone knows, many applicants of May, June, July are still waiting but applicants who applied later have been processed faster. There may be one or more of the following reasons for this:

1. The first obvious reason could be the complexity of each application based on work experience, family composition, security clearance, country of origin etc., therefore each application has its own timeline. Many forum member may say that their file are not yet opened at LVO, therefore complexity doesn't apply to them but I feel that LVO really starts processing the application lot more earlier than shown on ECAS.

2.CIC may have decided to process applications at the visa office on the basis of NOC but not on the basis of date of application. If yes, then this may have been decided for the reason that if they process on the basis of date, then there will be many immigrants from hot NOCs arriving in Canada while there will be much less immigrants from cold NOCs.

3. CIC may have decided to process few applications on priority basis due to certain factors which may be work experience, family composition along with the age, partner's abilities etc.

This is my own analysis which could be totally wrong. Anyways, it is true that each application will have to be processed sooner or later, therefore patience is the key. I wish a faster processing for everyone.
Thank you for the comments Abu Hassaan. Patience will really be the key to our immigration ...

The fact that applications are not processed on the basis of date of application is upsetting.

Wish everyone speedy processing!

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
Abu Hassaan said:
Barcomi,

As everyone knows, many applicants of May, June, July are still waiting but applicants who applied later have been processed faster. There may be one or more of the following reasons for this:

1. The first obvious reason could be the complexity of each application based on work experience, family composition, security clearance, country of origin etc., therefore each application has its own timeline. Many forum member may say that their file are not yet opened at LVO, therefore complexity doesn't apply to them but I feel that LVO really starts processing the application lot more earlier than shown on ECAS.

2.CIC may have decided to process applications at the visa office on the basis of NOC but not on the basis of date of application. If yes, then this may have been decided for the reason that if they process on the basis of date, then there will be many immigrants from hot NOCs arriving in Canada while there will be much less immigrants from cold NOCs.

3. CIC may have decided to process few applications on priority basis due to certain factors which may be work experience, family composition along with the age, partner's abilities etc.

This is my own analysis which could be totally wrong. Anyways, it is true that each application will have to be processed sooner or later, therefore patience is the key. I wish a faster processing for everyone.
Good analysis abu hasaan, Agreed!

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
planning for the medical now.... i hope to complete it by next week....

shanutiger said:
MM2 do not think twice please, mashallah u have got ur medical , plan for Canada and forget about Dubai , yar u will be getting passport with citizenship withn 3 years , then why think for country were u wont get passport , plan ur medicals ASAP , and time to fly to Canada

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Well, I proactively initiated the Saudi PCC procedure way before and got it within 5 days (end to end) based on the letter from Pak Embassy.

Whatever route he/she opts, objective is to reach the dox within 60 days window.

ATB

champ said:
In my opinion, you have to wait for the LVO forms, it will take around 15 days to arrive. After that you can go to MOFA for attestation and then police head office finger print section with your PP, Iqama copy and LVO attested request letter. They will take your finger prints and give you receipt to pick the police certificate after 15 working days. That's what I did.

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Congratulations engrekamran77 and good luck for quick PPR.
Thanks sir for your wishes and prays......

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
MuzafferQA said:
Hello Everybody
Received PPR2,Alhamdulillah. Will courier my passport tomorrow to Abu Dhabi, Insha Allah.. :)
Mashaallah dear...

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Abu Hassaan said:
Barcomi,

I am also strongly believing on point 02....Priority on NOC basis....

sherdil

May 22, 2013
islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
26 April 2014
Med's Done....
20 June 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
phep1 18th July 2014; phep2 31st July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
09th August 2014
LANDED..........
oct 2014 In shaa Allah
Just received medical request for my newborn. This came to a case specific enquiry I raised yesterday to the same effect.......for lvo it was lightening fast.......dxs rocks!
I am based in islamabad....can someone give me the link to the online booking for medicals..... thanks in advance

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
sherdil said:
Just received medical request for my newborn. This came to a case specific enquiry I raised yesterday to the same effect.......for lvo it was lightening fast.......dxs rocks!
I am based in islamabad....can someone give me the link to the online booking for medicals..... thanks in advance
Congratulations.

You can select the hospital within your city you wish to go.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
sherdil said:
Its better book your appointment through Phone number 051-111-466-472 as you are in Islamabad .......

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
sherdil said:
Good news! Congrats :)

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
sherdil said:
Congrats buddy