Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Maria_Sal said:
LOLZ hahaha guys im looking like a fool laughing in front of PC in my office...
NKALRA ...its your day today :D :D :D
this is really funny. this forum rocks!

kacanadasw

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-06-2013
Doc's Request.
11-7-2014
AOR Received.
PER 26-8-2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
WAITING
barcomi said:
Hi Guys,

Just received my GCMS notes! On page one it says Updated Date: 2014/03/06, so I guess this is the date when my GCMS notes were generated ...

On Page two under ASSESSMENTS it says:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Not Started

I guess there is still a long wait for me ... Is there anything else I need to be looking in the GCMS notes?
sad to see, dont know which pattern this LVO works, we say each case has its own complexity and takes different time but when a case processing does not start at all, real disappointment.

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
MuzafferQA said:
Hello Everybody
Received PPR2,Alhamdulillah. Will courier my passport tomorrow to Abu Dhabi, Insha Allah.. :)
Congratulations Muzaffer, May Allah bless you with smooth landing and happy stay in Canada.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Abu Hassaan said:
Maria & JBZZS,

I am afraid that, "wo muhawara nkalra per fit na ho raha ho k yeh to larkiyon ki tarah sharma raha hai" :D :D :D To prove it wrong, nkalra you must say something. ;) ;) ;)
Will be nice to translate for the benefit of everyone on the forum. Please don't be offended as i don't mean to, just a suggestion

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
mabmab said:
What exactly Under Application Assignment indicates ? What is true interpretation of this date ! Is this just a date when officer would review file again ? What do they actually do when they opened file initially and assigned 73 points (as in barcomi case), why didn't they send application for background checks ? or did they ?

This waiting from LVO is killing us !

Still August, and even Dec/Jan applicant got MR and unfortunately few of May, Most of june, july applicants are awaiting..................... Cant figure out the pattern of LVO handling applicants. At CIO, at least we were sure of first come first serve pattern, but In here at LVO,.........we are left blank with hoping of miracles ! Getting updates from LVO should be counted as a miracle !

Hoping some good day from LVO today !
I have no idea! What does it say on other people's GCMS notes? Is application assignment and eligibility Assessment the same date???

In Application Assignment it says assigned to: assigned by: and Due take 30th June 2014. I am hoping they will look at my application on this date ...
Assigned to and assigned by are something like code names, not real names

Paper File / Location: Has a real name of Visa Officer I guess, probably sitting on his desk collecting dust!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ILoveAB,

I am not; don't worry buddy :). It is a saying in our language that, "the guy is feeling shy like a girl".

ILoveAB said:
Will be nice to translate for the benefit of everyone on the forum. Please don't be offended as i don't mean to, just a suggestion

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
luqi said:

read from start when this discussion start i think two or three page back then you will understand .....

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Hi Forumates,
I found the below in another forum and decided to share it here for the benefit of others who have been waiting for far too long.

This is news for all applicants up to 2013.

I sent a mail to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada asking why there's a slow pace in application processing in Accra as compared to other visa offices,here is the response I got:

Dear XXXX XXXX XXXX:

This is in reply to your e-mail of June 6, 2014, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, about application processing times in Accra.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Maintaining the integrity of our immigration program is a priority of the Government of Canada. Individuals who want to live permanently in Canada must meet certain requirements which include medical, criminality and security clearances. These requirements exist to protect the interests and safety of Canadians. The onus rests on the applicant to prove that he or she has met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non-discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays or requirements that our partner agencies may require in providing input are something over which we have no control. In addition, background and medical examination results are usually valid for a 12-month period. Should background or medical clearances expire during the application process, the applicant is required to update their results.

The need for further analysis of some cases by immigration and/or visa officials can also result in further delays. In addition, incomplete applications, failure to provide additional information, complexity of a case, difficulty in communicating with an applicant(s) or accompanying or non-accompanying dependant(s), postal or courier service delays, previous dealings with Canadian immigration officials, inadmissibility issues (criminality, medical condition) can contribute to processing delays. Multiple residences and/or employment, education, business dealings, or military service in different geographical areas, can also significantly delay the background clearance process. In this situation, clearances or verifications of documents must be obtained from different issuing authorities in many jurisdictions. Because of the variables involved, it is often impossible to predict the amount of time it will take to complete an application.

CIC has finite resources to deploy throughout its extensive overseas network. Many visa offices have large caseloads that involve priority class applications and require sufficient allocations of CIC's finite resources to ensure these cases are finalized as quickly as possible. Each visa office must deal with operational environments unique both to its role in CIC's overseas program commitments and the realities of the region of the world in which they are located. This means that processing times for the same category of applications may vary within the CIC visa office network. Given the varying operational environments in different countries, comparisons between visa offices can be misleading.

Processing targets for visa offices are set within a global management plan that incorporates the capacities of all PR processing visa offices within CIC's overseas network. CIC continually reviews the configuration of its overseas network to ensure that its resources are deployed to maximize its ability to effectively serve our clients.

CIC is committed to the equitable and transparent treatment of all PR applications, regardless of the origin of those applications. However, the resourcing and target levels for some visa offices must be balanced against the requirements of other visa offices in the CIC network. Information about processing times is published and regularly updated on the CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

Thank you for taking the time to write and express your concerns.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Abu Hassaan said:
ILoveAB,

I am not; don't worry buddy :). It is a saying in our language that, "the guy is feeling shy like a girl".
Hahahahaha.

Thanks Abu Hassan for translating it. ATB mate

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Was away...nice to see so many developments!

Civ.dxb................ Happy Anniversary

Maria _Sal ............Congrats for Umrah Maria

Dndoon21..............Congrats for MR from CDD

Azlan ...................Congrats for Visa and COPR

Unit_ThornHill.........Congrats on MR received.

addy34..................Congrats on PPR

pronto.futura..........Congrats on file movement

MuzafferQA .............congrats on PPR2

Best of luck every one.......

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
MM2 said:
well i am from LHR..... well i am also thinking the same..... i should not join them and go back to Pakistan for medical and stuff....
MM2 do not think twice please, mashallah u have got ur medical , plan for Canada and forget about Dubai , yar u will be getting passport with citizenship withn 3 years , then why think for country were u wont get passport , plan ur medicals ASAP , and time to fly to Canada

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barcomi,

As everyone knows, many applicants of May, June, July are still waiting but applicants who applied later have been processed faster. There may be one or more of the following reasons for this:

1. The first obvious reason could be the complexity of each application based on work experience, family composition, security clearance, country of origin etc., therefore each application has its own timeline. Many forum member may say that their file are not yet opened at LVO, therefore complexity doesn't apply to them but I feel that LVO really starts processing the application lot more earlier than shown on ECAS.

2.CIC may have decided to process applications at the visa office on the basis of NOC but not on the basis of date of application. If yes, then this may have been decided for the reason that if they process on the basis of date, then there will be many immigrants from hot NOCs arriving in Canada while there will be much less immigrants from cold NOCs.

3. CIC may have decided to process few applications on priority basis due to certain factors which may be work experience, family composition along with the age, partner's abilities etc.

This is my own analysis which could be totally wrong. Anyways, it is true that each application will have to be processed sooner or later, therefore patience is the key. I wish a faster processing for everyone.

barcomi said:
I have no idea! What does it say on other people's GCMS notes? Is application assignment and eligibility Assessment the same date???

In Application Assignment it says assigned to: assigned by: and Due take 30th June 2014. I am hoping they will look at my application on this date ...
Assigned to and assigned by are something like code names, not real names

Paper File / Location: Has a real name of Visa Officer I guess, probably sitting on his desk collecting dust!