+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London:- Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete"--Seniors Pls Help..

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)

Hai CHSM..yeah i got the Rejctn Letter Dated 5 tha Aug Rcvd in Dubai 14 th Aug... Yeah I have sent all the letters ( explntn & covrng letters ) docmnts everything ...As of now no use ....all in vein....They sent me an email that they cannot consider anything after the rejectn.. Now i am waiting for other options ....

JM

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Even i received a rejection letter dated 5th aug from ND,mine is peculiar case got refused due to lack of settlement funds, asmy case is transfer case i had jbo when i applied in canada . i moved to india as my visa got expired moreover recession was at peak. after coming to india i got aor from seattle later they asked me to submit updated application forms they never mentioned abut funds though i intimated them about change of place job etc n requested them to transfer my case to india. got aor from ND dated 28th may 2010. i enquired abt my case they said pending review by visa officer nothing has tobe done on ur side. assumed that vo will intimate me about documents. on 5th aug i received refusal letter directly stating that i havent provided settlement funds. but i was waiting for additional docs req..... i sent covering letter n proof of fuinds explaining the situation abt my case. they reached my docs on 12th aug 2010. i emaield them bout my case on 16th hope that they havent looked my case till now

this is the reply i got from chc nd.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have responded to your recent enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear JM,

I am sorry to hear that. When did you submitted your docs to VO. Did you receive 2nd aor before rej.

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Hey JM

Are you in Dubai ? Could you please share with us which consultant services did u hire in dubai !

In ur case, i reckon, total neglegence by consultant services !

Let us know so that other may think twice before hiring those people !

Regards

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arman79 said:
Hey JM

Are you in Dubai ? Could you please share with us which consultant services did u hire in dubai !

In ur case, i reckon, total neglegence by consultant services !

Let us know so that other may think twice before hiring those people !

Regards
You are Right arman...

My Consultant was NASC (North American Service Centre) in Al Rigga (Deira, near Union Square Metro Station).

GUYS WARNING !!!!! Don't take their Services... "Craps No.1"

JM

Chsm

Jul 28, 2010
Guys,
Miracle happened. My E-case status is now changed. It changed from “Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete” to “In Process”. Thanx to all friends & well-wishers who prayed for me and wished me a good luck.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
hi chsm even iam waiting for some miracle.... i already sent my reconsideration letter. explained the situation to vo. i got a reply thru email that assured will contact you as soon as ur case processsed f for next steps............. waiting for them

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chsm,

Good to hear from you.

Hope that you get a quick and positive reponse from VO.

Best of luck.

SunnyDXB

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D :D Hai Chsm,

Pleasure to see u'r Progress...Now U survived ...All the Best dear friend....
JM

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chsm said:
Guys,
Miracle happened. My E-case status is now changed. It changed from “Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete” to “In Process”. Thanx to all friends & well-wishers who prayed for me and wished me a good luck.
Congrats. :)

Would u plz let us know what was the flaw in your application that caused status changes to "eligibility review complete" before "in process', in your view? Are u short of 67 points or some thing else.

Please share.

Best regards,

Salman.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now thats a major blunder by you and your consultant buddy.... VO checklist specifically mentiones original refferral letters...... i guess you should hang your consultant upside down on this an dlet him stay there till he gets some sense.

JM09 said:
Hai Chsm,

Caips only shows PSDEC2 ( which means not eligible )... I don't have any i idea bout the rjection. I think it's becaouse of the Job expereince documentation. My consultant never asked me for the experience letters or refrnce lettrs from my current or prvs compnies., So i didn't submitted it. I just submitted my contract copies ( i am in UAE ) and my salary slips. ( this might me the reason ). But if they requested it ( as an additional document ), i would have sent it.

Regards,

Jijesh

Chsm

Jul 28, 2010
Hi Salman.
Plz check trackitt discussion forum (Federal Skilled Workers Discussion Forum) under the post "visa office eligibility review complete" to learn about my case and its possible weak points.
Thanx.