+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London:- Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete"--Seniors Pls Help..

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai all,

Mu E CAS status showing as ," Visa office eligibility review complete" ..
I have send an enquiry to London last week, for that e mail they replied me ...as follows,

re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca to me
show details 3:21 PM (17 hours ago)

Dear Mr. xxx,

This is to advise that your file is currently being reviewed by an Immigration Officer.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

I am so tensed coz ,they didn't replied in detail and now my category (1111) has removed from the list . Ecas showing " Visa office eligibility review complete" ..after this most of the cases got rejection.., some got documnt updation...,seems like my dream is shattered. what will be their next step (CHC) Please advice .....

Guys who are having this status Pls update...

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi,

It seems to me rejection if u have sent yur documents to CHC.

But still u can wait and c for their comments.

Regards

Meena

Behabitu

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03
Doc's Request.
April 30
AOR Received.
April 30
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
June 12, 2AOR August 10 2010
Med's Request
waiting
JM09 said:
Hai all,

Mu E CAS status showing as ," Visa office eligibility review complete" ..
I have send an enquiry to London last week, for that e mail they replied me ...as follows,

re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca to me
show details 3:21 PM (17 hours ago)

Dear Mr. xxx,

This is to advise that your file is currently being reviewed by an Immigration Officer.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

I am so tensed coz ,they didn't replied in detail and now my category (1111) has removed from the list . Ecas showing " Visa office eligibility review complete" ..after this most of the cases got rejection.., some got documnt updation...,seems like my dream is shattered. what will be their next step (CHC) Please advice .....

Guys who are having this status Pls update...
as to my understanding if your E cas shows '' Visa office eligibility review complete'' so it means that you passed eligibility criteria and the next step will procede don't worry even you don't need to request them. your visa process is well going. pray only for the next step

good luck, wish you all the best

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
Full Docs Sent: 26-05-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Date July 12, 2010
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sep-12.. Received by LVO 13-Sep-12
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with VISA Received on 24-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
Hi all,

If an application is being coursed through a representative, then I want to know if the London office received and started to process or update me of any status of the application after sending full documents, can I email/enquire directly to London office, without informing my representative? Is there anything wrong with that? Has any of you tried this?

Just thinking of doing this lately.. ;)

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
datuganol said:
Hi all,

If an application is being coursed through a representative, then I want to know if the London office received and started to process or update me of any status of the application after sending full documents, can I email/enquire directly to London office, without informing my representative? Is there anything wrong with that? Has any of you tried this?

a recvd a email from chc london, a footnote was displayed in the mail as :

"Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party." :eek:

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
datuganol said:
Hi all,

The update and emails or communication usually will go through the agent. Accordingly, you can email VO directly for any inquiry about your application but it is advisable to cc copy your agent, just to keep them informed and in the loop. regards, ;)...

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
datuganol said:
Hi all,

Hai Datuganol,

Don't worry. u can send as many queries as u wish (but in some logical intrvls ) Me too applied throgh an agent and i have sent two e mail queries regarding my application till this date .. i didn't informed my agent ( they are bull @#$# ) .

Jm

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
JM09 said:
Hai Datuganol,

Don't worry. u can send as many queries as u wish (but in some logical intrvls ) Me too applied throgh an agent and i have sent two e mail queries regarding my application till this date .. i didn't informed my agent ( they are bull @ #$# ) .

Jm
hi jm,

did you get reply directly from london offc? Actually my agent is quite helpful.. But they told me taht processing time b4 i will recive medical request will b 6-7 mos, thats excluding waiting time for ppr..now just want to know if the chc strted processing the files coz my ecas has been unchanged. No clue whether it was received.

BTW, my noc is same as urs? R u an accountnt or auditor?.. I am auditr, intrnal auditr partclarly.. Have u strted credential evaluation and assessmnt?

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
datuganol said:
hi jm,

did you get reply directly from london offc? Actually my agent is quite helpful.. But they told me taht processing time b4 i will recive medical request will b 6-7 mos, thats excluding waiting time for ppr..now just want to know if the chc strted processing the files coz my ecas has been unchanged. No clue whether it was received.

BTW, my noc is same as urs? R u an accountnt or auditor?.. I am auditr, intrnal auditr partclarly.. Have u strted credential evaluation and assessmnt?
HI ,

Yeah i got my reply directly frm London Office. I have posted the whole rply in the same thread. It seems u must send an enquiry to them now ..coz its more than two month without AOR... isn't it ...? No harm sending an enquiry ..send it in polite words... u 'll get the answer soon.

I am an accountant. NO .. no evaluation is started, i don't think its that important.

JM

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
JM09 said:
HI ,

Yeah i got my reply directly frm London Office. I have posted the whole rply in the same thread. It seems u must send an enquiry to them now ..coz its more than two month without AOR... isn't it ...? No harm sending an enquiry ..send it in polite words... u 'll get the answer soon.

I am an accountant. NO .. no evaluation is started, i don't think its that important.

JM
Its nearing 2 months now. I'll throw email soon. thanks for the advice ;D

For me it is important especially if you are CA, in order for your designation to be recognized there..

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
@ Meena
w.r.t. JM09's case - dnt mislead like this. If you go thru CIC website the remark of ëligibility review complete" essentially means your credibility is been evaluated. this is one of the most imp step in the immigration process. It does not necessarily mean rejection.

@datuganol
i will not advice you to write to CHC at this moment. Coz nowdays CHC London is blessed with loads of applications. If you follow master threads of our captain Mr Quorax, after sending the documents, one has to wait at least for 2-3 months to get second file no. After that it takes roughly 2-3 months to get medical request. It means your case is line and resembles with others as well. I sent my docs on 14th June and so far hasnt received anything. One of my friend had sent her docs on 21st May and couples of days back only she got her status updated on CIC website. So be relaxed for another month or two.

regards,
Vaibhav

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
@datugonal,

i'm also Indian CA working in stat audit. shortly i'll also start my credential evaluation thing.
be in touch.

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Jam09
did get any letter from CIC London yet

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamirdr said:
Jam09
did get any letter from CIC London yet
No Not yet .....Anyway i am waiting for my CAIPS notes , which i 'll be getting probably next week.....

JM

jawadahmed6065

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
I think it is application in process....not a bad sign as In process and under review is always better than REJECTION. So keep your fingures crossed and hope for the best