Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOTAJ said:
4 weeks, hmm.......... Mine will be exactly 4 months after medicals tomorrow although from a different Visa office (Accra) but the various visa offices have been quite slow these days.

So, just hang in there. It will surely come.

Hello Sotaj,

Are u an Express entry applicant or paper based applicant

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
HEISLORD said:
Hello Sotaj,

Are u an Express entry applicant or paper based applicant
Federal Skilled Worker 2014 applicant (paper based)

shaheryar_khan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Jeddah- KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 14
Doc's Request.
PCC request 8 March 2017
AOR Received.
12 MARCH'15
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Updated Doc Request: 18 Feb-2017
DRD has a rule i guess.
He will only to reply to your first CSE and after that no matter how many emails/CSE you raised, dont expect a reply.

Thats happening with me.

:-X

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
shaheryar_khan said:
DRD has a rule i guess.
He will only to reply to your first CSE and after that no matter how many emails/CSE you raised, dont expect a reply.
Thats happening with me.
:-X
Hey! Don't talk against our beloved DRD ;) ;) ;)
As ghalib said:-
Jis ko ho DRD ka maza, naze Dawa uthaiy kion
جس كو هو درد كا مزه , ناز دوا اٹھائے كيوں

Here note Dard (DRD). :p :p :p :p :p

Syrian Man

Dec 30, 2014
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 DEC 2014
Doc's Request.
19 OCT 2015
Nomination.....
PER 30 MAR 2015
IELTS Request
With the application
Med's Request
19 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10 NOV 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 JAN 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
04 Jul 2016
My medicals done on 10 NOV 2015, Original PCC sent, CSE sent, but no further update.

Any guy in the same situation.

anjalidave

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
26/10/2015
Med's Done....
31/10/2015
Interview........
Medical received update 5th Nov. Decision Made 5th Nov.
Passport Req..
27/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
so soon
LANDED..........
if god wish everything is possible
Received PPR from DRD on 27th November and submitted passports in Abu Dhabi embassy for visa....Last step towards Canada ...waiting for visa on hands and praying

Dear Friends,

I would like to add here that DRD is the most efficient VO I have seen as he has very particular style of working and he knows his jobs thoroughly. May be you are thinking I am saying this because I received my PPR but no I have been told this by some other person back before 4 months and the process went exactly in the same manner as he described (his visa officer was also DRD).

Believe me don't worry and once he sends you request for updated PCC you all will finish your process maximum within 5 months.

keep praying as prayer can do miracles.

zsrana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Hi
I have done medical on 2nd November and it is update on 5th of November and on my online status it is also updated that medical received but till today I didn't received PPR request as I have requested DRD that I already got an offer in Canada and I have to join maximum by early January but he didn't reply or not send any PPR request can you please tell me after medical how much time DRD take to send PPR request????
Thanks and Regards

jboyrush

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Doc's Request.
28 aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 aug 2015
File Transfer...
20 oct 2014
Med's Request
10 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
26 Nov 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
--------
zsrana said:
Hi
I have done medical on 2nd November and it is update on 5th of November and on my online status it is also updated that medical received but till today I didn't received PPR request as I have requested DRD that I already got an offer in Canada and I have to join maximum by early January but he didn't reply or not send any PPR request can you please tell me after medical how much time DRD take to send PPR request????
Thanks and Regards
did you submitted pcc alongwith medical...as per my observation it takes 1-2 months after pcc submission for further update..

leomohi

Sep 20, 2015
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2015
Med's Done....
25-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
anjalidave said:
Received PPR from DRD on 27th November and submitted passports in Abu Dhabi embassy for visa....Last step towards Canada ...waiting for visa on hands and praying

Dear Friends,

I would like to add here that DRD is the most efficient VO I have seen as he has very particular style of working and he knows his jobs thoroughly. May be you are thinking I am saying this because I received my PPR but no I have been told this by some other person back before 4 months and the process went exactly in the same manner as he described (his visa officer was also DRD).

Believe me don't worry and once he sends you request for updated PCC you all will finish your process maximum within 5 months.

You are absolutely right Anjali, DRD is following the right stream. I too received Pcc request in sep end and in Nov i got med req. Finally waiting for PPR. Hope to receive it soon from DRD. Also I pray for everyone to receive good news soon.

zsrana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
jboyrush said:
did you submitted pcc alongwith medical...as per my observation it takes 1-2 months after pcc submission for further update..
Hi,
I have submitted pcc but it was one month before of medical request means that I got in September 17th after that I got medical request on 27th October and medical forms on 2nd November.

Choudhury Saheb

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
Nomination.....
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
zsrana said:
Hi
Thanks and Regards
I suggest you raise an Urgent CSE. Provide your employment offer documents if necessary. Tell them it's an unique situation and since you already have a job offer, they will definitely prioritise your case. Good luck.

leomohi

Sep 20, 2015
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2015
Med's Done....
25-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
zsrana said:
Hi
Thanks and Regards
Hello there..Provide you employment offer letter and if possible get the letter from the company in addition that they need you urgently in their company. This will speed up your case and email them stating as URGENT in the subject.

zsrana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Choudhury Saheb said:
I suggest you raise an Urgent CSE. Provide your employment offer documents if necessary. Tell them it's an unique situation and since you already have a job offer, they will definitely prioritise your case. Good luck.
Hi,
I have done that as well I have raised the cse and attached the letter as well but still no reply inam really worried that why he is not answering. It's really difficult to get job and I am getting it but still he is not answering :(

zsrana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
leomohi said:
Hello there..Provide you employment offer letter and if possible get the letter from the company in addition that they need you urgently in their company. This will speed up your case and email them stating as URGENT in the subject.
Hi,
I have done that as well I have raised the cse and attached the letter as well but still no reply inam really worried that why he is not answering. It's really difficult to get job and I am getting it but still he is not answering :(

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
anjalidave said:

Dear Friends,

Ive submitted my pcc on sep 17 and new born files in sep 22
But didnt hear from DRD till now
Ur comment please :)