+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London(UK) Outland Application & Non-Brit/Pakistani Nationals.

roze123

Jun 12, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
AOR Received.
07-05-2012
File Transfer...
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
October 31, 2012
Passport Req..
December 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan/Feb 2013 hopefully IA
LANDED..........
hopefully soon IA
Hi,

I am starting this thread to get in touch with those who have applied as spouses outland through London(UK) and are non british nationals or Pakistani nationals. Please join and let us know about your progress or any news,

I applied for my husband in February 2012, and our file was transferred to London VO in july 2012. My husbands visa (workpermit) expires in december 2012, and hes planning to switch into student visa category. As hes a Pakistani national he has to do it so hes in UK in case of an interview. how likely do you guys think is an interview..

any other input would be appretiated and provide encouragement for us during this tough time while we wait.

Thanks.

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roze123 said:
Hi,

I am starting this thread to get in touch with those who have applied as spouses outland through London(UK) and are non british nationals or Pakistani nationals. Please join and let us know about your progress or any news,

I applied for my husband in February 2012, and our file was transferred to London VO in july 2012. My husbands visa (workpermit) expires in december 2012, and hes planning to switch into student visa category. As hes a Pakistani national he has to do it so hes in UK in case of an interview. how likely do you guys think is an interview..

any other input would be appretiated and provide encouragement for us during this tough time while we wait.

Thanks.
its better ur husband extends his stay in UK
he will be definitely called for interview but few cases exist where we are not called for it

have patience .. process is a little long as compared to brit citizens. its only bcoz of security/background checks take longer..
please see my timeline

Visa Office......: London
App. Filed.......: 04-01-2012
App. Rcvd Mississaug: 05-01-2012
AOR Received.: 06-03-2012
File Transfer...: 06-03-2012
Med's Done....: 10-12-2011(24th April added on ecas)
Interview........: 04-07-2012(approved)
in process......:04-07-2012
waiting for PPR now........................ :-[

blueboom

Aug 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2012
File Transfer...
November 7, 2012
Med's Done....
August 27, 2012
Interview........
waived (DM April 19, 2013)
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013 (non visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
June 11, 2013
LANDED..........
June 23, 2013
roze123 said:
Hi,

Thanks.
Nothing to add except that my husband and I are in the same position... His UK work permit expires in April 2013 and we are just applying now through the London office. Good luck.

FK22

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 21, 2012
Interview........
Jan 17 2013
Passport Req..
soon IA :)
VISA ISSUED...
sooooooon IA :)
LANDED..........
sooon IA :)
blueboom said:
Nothing to add except that my husband and I are in the same position... His UK work permit expires in April 2013 and we are just applying now through the London office. Good luck.
same here :(

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 (extended until Feb, 2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Hi guys
I am sponsoring my husband through the London visa office as well.
He has a Pakistani passport too.
Hope things start speeding up for us very soon!

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chopsticks said:
Hi guys
I am sponsoring my husband through the London visa office as well.
He has a Pakistani passport too.
Hope things start speeding up for us very soon!
Wish you best of luck.

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Fhaider said:
Wish you best of luck.
Thank you so much :)
I see you were called for an interview, how did it go?

noshi11

Star Member
Sep 30, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2013
AOR Received.
02-02-2013
File Transfer...
02-14-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
30-10-2013
My husband is also a Pakistani national applying form the London office. A few question for your guys that have already applied.

1. Does my husband have to send any employment related proof?
2. Which documents do we need to get certified?
3. Did you guys use a representative or you filled out the application yourself?
4. Does the NCIC have to be certified and translated? My husband lost his NCIC card a few days back and now we are only left with a photocopy that cannot be certified until he applies for a new card from Pakistan.
4. Is the chance of an interview being waived very slim? Even if we have evidence dating back to 2006 to the present of our communication?

Fhaider

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noshi11 said:
My husband is also a Pakistani national applying form the London office. A few question for your guys that have already applied.

1. Does my husband have to send any employment related proof?
2. Which documents do we need to get certified?
3. Did you guys use a representative or you filled out the application yourself?
4. Does the NCIC have to be certified and translated? My husband lost his NCIC card a few days back and now we are only left with a photocopy that cannot be certified until he applies for a new card from Pakistan.
4. Is the chance of an interview being waived very slim? Even if we have evidence dating back to 2006 to the present of our communication?
1. Yes. Just a letter from employer
2. All photocopied docs need to be certified
3. No need of representative. Follow steps in guideline and do it yourself. It's simple.
4. Yes. It has to be translated and certified too. Well... NCIC is must. So please try to get it.
5. Whoever applies in London. 90% people get called for interview. But as u ve told that u got records since 2006 your interview may be waived.

Wish you best of luck. Please do not hesitate to contact if you need any help as I've just got done with my case processing n I'm happy to help

Thanks.

F

dakar23

Jul 26, 2012
Hi , i applied 4th February and application is is transferred in July. November 18th i got a reply for email enquiry that i will get a interview call. But i haven't hear anything yet. nearly 2 month waiting for the interview call.

Fahider, we provided only few pictures and not enough strong proof though we had a lot. we thought whatever we sent was enough. But now can not change it. Anyway wondering why they are taking that long time to call as they decided me to call for interview.

Can you advise me about interview, what is your experience? is it too tough. We have emails photos for for last 3 and half years. Shall we take all of those with me?

dakar23

Jul 26, 2012
Fhaider said:
1. Yes. Just a letter from employer
2. All photocopied docs need to be certified
3. No need of representative. Follow steps in guideline and do it yourself. It's simple.
4. Yes. It has to be translated and certified too. Well... NCIC is must. So please try to get it.
5. Whoever applies in London. 90% people get called for interview. But as u ve told that u got records since 2006 your interview may be waived.

Wish you best of luck. Please do not hesitate to contact if you need any help as I've just got done with my case processing n I'm happy to help

Thanks.

F , please reply me

thanks

noshi11

Star Member
Sep 30, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2013
AOR Received.
02-02-2013
File Transfer...
02-14-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
30-10-2013
dakar23 said:
Hi , i applied 4th February and application is is transferred in July. November 18th i got a reply for email enquiry that i will get a interview call. But i haven't hear anything yet. nearly 2 month waiting for the interview call.

Fahider, we provided only few pictures and not enough strong proof though we had a lot. we thought whatever we sent was enough. But now can not change it. Anyway wondering why they are taking that long time to call as they decided me to call for interview.

Can you advise me about interview, what is your experience? is it too tough. We have emails photos for for last 3 and half years. Shall we take all of those with me?
I'm sure Fhaider can advice you better about the interview call, but as for the emails I included emailed pictures from 2008 to the present. So yes, I think you should definitely do you that. I also printed random emails that showed our love and a summary of all the emails we ever exchanged. Since you did not provide enough evidence before, I'm sure you can make up for it by providing that evidence at the interview.

dakar23

Jul 26, 2012
noshi11 said:
I'm sure Fhaider can advice you better about the interview call, but as for the emails I included emailed pictures from 2008 to the present. So yes, I think you should definitely do you that. I also printed random emails that showed our love and a summary of all the emails we ever exchanged. Since you did not provide enough evidence before, I'm sure you can make up for it by providing that evidence at the interview.

[Hi, thanks for your advise, i hope my interview will go well but.. i dont understand if they know that they will call me for interview why they are taking time?]

FK22

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 21, 2012
Interview........
Jan 17 2013
Passport Req..
soon IA :)
VISA ISSUED...
sooooooon IA :)
LANDED..........
sooon IA :)
Hey all! does any one know how long the London VO allows for u to hand in your passport when they ask for it. (i.e. do they say please provide passsport in the next 20, 30, 40 days???

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
FK22 said:
Hey all! does any one know how long the London VO allows for u to hand in your passport when they ask for it. (i.e. do they say please provide passsport in the next 20, 30, 40 days???
They gave us 30 days.