Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Dear All,

My consultant has received a refusal letter. It states that my document were not submitted in 120 days timeline, so based on available documents final determination of eligibility has been made and file has been closed (with file number given by CIO).

CIO letter was dated February 9, 2010 (120 expiring on June 9, 2010)
Now, my consultant sent complete package on May 29 and it was delivered on May 30, 2010. Then on July 15, 2010 CHC london issued me formal acknowledgment and a new file number. The refusal letter has old file number which was given by CIO. So i think there is some misunderstanding in CHC London about my file. Now my consultant has already shoot up an email inquiry to CHC London for clarification. Lets see what response they will give. But my question is that if the full application is not received then why CHC london sent me an acknowledgement????

Hope everything will get on back track and i will also join you guys again on the same station.

Regards,
Don't worry, that will be fine InshAllah.

It is totally a misunderstanding by London VO & infact it also depicts how much they are messed up due to work load.

God bless you.

Vamp

Sep 16, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-July-2009
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2009
AOR Received.
second AOR ---> 12-02-2010
IELTS Request
band 8
File Transfer...
29-Sept-2009
Med's Request
08/April/2013
Med's Done....
28/April/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/July/2013 ---> passport sent to London 21/July/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-August-2013
LANDED..........
March 2014
phdmaker said:
Don't worry, that will be fine InshAllah.
Hello all, first gl emmooo
second i wanna ask, does this mean if u sent all your file before the 120 days... but missing a couple of documents, it won't be counted in the original file? even if u sent them a couple of days after the 120 day finished..

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vamp said:
second i wanna ask, does this mean if u sent all your file before the 120 days... but missing a couple of documents, it won't be counted in the original file? even if u sent them a couple of days after the 120 day finished..
Valid point

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
anwar77m said:
hi
i sent true copy of my university documents with the full documents to London V.O
then i read in this forum that i have to send the original
so i sent it later on , and i wrote a letter to the V.O that this is the only original one i have ,and i asked them to send it back to me if they don't need it
then they send it back to me with medical request

If you have read the instructions when sending doc at first place, it was mentioned that NO ORIGINAL documents should be sent EXCEPT for IELTS and they are not responsible if your originals are lost..... If you have already got a med. request then why you have such OCD? When they send med request, it means all docs sent are ok, but sometimes they ask for updated ones.

LibbyLubby

Star Member
Sep 20, 2009
Leicestershire
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631/0632
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/09/09
Doc's Request.
06/04/10
AOR Received.
28/04/10
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27/01/10
eemmoo, Good luck hun and let your consultant earn his fee now...I'm sure like others have said it is an error at VO level so take heart and keep the faith, keep us posted.

With love Libbylubby xx

eemmoo1 said:
Dear All,

My consultant has received a refusal letter. It states that my document were not submitted in 120 days timeline, so based on available documents final determination of eligibility has been made and file has been closed (with file number given by CIO).

Now, my consultant sent complete package on May 29 and it was delivered on May 30, 2010. Then on July 15, 2010 CHC london issued me formal acknowledgment and a new file number. The refusal letter has old file number which was given by CIO. So i think there is some misunderstanding in CHC London about my file. Now my consultant has already shoot up an email inquiry to CHC London for clarification. Lets see what response they will give. But my question is that if the full application is not received then why CHC london sent me an acknowledgement????

Hope everything will get on back track and i will also join you guys again on the same station.

Regards,

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Dear All,

Regards,
I want to ask you one thing eemmoo1 plz dont mind i know your feelings on this stage.

you update your information in the list that your documents delivered on 7th june 2010 and you said 120 days expired on 9th june2010, but your consultant are saying that sent complete package on May 29 and it was delivered on May 30, 2010 how it is possible that in one day you package delivered to london from pakistan, becoz tcs or dhl or any other courier takes 3 to 7 days to delivered.

May be i am wrong plz correct this misunderstanding we will pray for you inshallah you will get on back track.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Satralihaider,

This is what my consultant told me. At first he told me that he sent my docs on June 7 now he told me that it was on May 29.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
@ Satralihaider,

This is what my consultant told me. At first he told me that he sent my docs on June 7 now he told me that it was on May 29.
I think Counsultant is giving you some wrong information, you batter ask consultant to provide you copy of AirwayBill and varify it by VO by sending email of scan copy , donot let your consultant so do further correspondose as he might say you he send letter to VO while it might not you better take over the situation immediately ...

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Vamp said:
Hi,

I am also keen to know that;

Dont they accept any further docs after 120 days deadline or they do.

Thx!

shahzadm2

Sep 9, 2010
anwar77m said:
hi
i sent true copy of my university documents with the full documents to London V.O
then i read in this forum that i have to send the original
so i sent it later on , and i wrote a letter to the V.O that this is the only original one i have ,and i asked them to send it back to me if they don't need it
then they send it back to me with medical request
dear anwar..
can you please confirm when and how did the london office did ur office verification?? what did they ask.. and after how many months of 2nd aor

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Hi,

I am also keen to know that;

Dont they accept any further docs after 120 days deadline or they do.

Thx!
I think (not sure) that if the docs are police certificates then they don't make this as an issue as this does not form part of number calculation. But for all other they do consider 120 days deadlines.

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Dear all/ Mr. eemmoo1

OP 6
8.5. Procedure - Final determination of eligibility for processing
If the applicant submits a complete application and supporting documents, replace the CIO file
number with a visa office file number. Please refer to “Information about CAIPS release 40.2”
Appendix B of OB 120.
It is essential to follow the instructions above in order to identify cases in which complete
applications and supporting documents are received. It is necessary to identify these cases for
reporting and evaluation purposes.
Before placing the application into processing, review the information on the file and determine
whether it meets the criteria in the Ministerial Instructions. To be eligible for processing under
these Instructions, the applicant must qualify under one of the three categories described in the
Ministerial Instructions (see section 7.2 for further details).
The visa office assesses the applicant's submission as is. Visa officers should proceed directly to
a final determination against the MI. If the application is determined to be eligible for processing,
the case should proceed directly to selection decision based on the information on file. No followup
request for missing documents related to selection is required (please see section 11.10 for
information about the one exception to this instruction).
Any documents or information required to complete the admissibility review should be requested
once SELDEC is passed. Missing admissibility documents should not hold up the final
determination of eligibility or selection review.
If the applicant's submission is insufficient to determine that the application is eligible for
processing, a negative determination of eligibility should be rendered. The sample letter in
Appendix D
After a negative final determination of eligibility, the file is closed. A negative determination is final
as of the date of the letter informing the applicant of the negative final determination. Applicants
who submit anything after such a letter has been sent should be informed that they may submit a
new application to the CIO.
should be sent to applicants who receive a negative final determination of eligibility for
processing based on what they submitted within the 120-day deadline.
Note: Any documents received and added to the file prior to the date of the letter, regardless of whether
or not the 120 days have elapsed, must be considered.Visa offices cannot refuse to consider
submissions made after 120 days, if the letters in either Appendix D or E have not been sent.
It is
therefore important to produce the BF reports, make the final determination of eligibility and send the
letters promptly

anwar77m

Oct 8, 2009
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010 2nd AOR : 23-03-2010
IELTS Request
done befor
File Transfer...
04-02-2010 In process on :24 -08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010 Medical sent : 30-09-2010 RPRF Sent : 18-11-2010
Interview........
waived ??
Passport Req..
11-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011 :D
LANDED..........
13-06-2011 Calgary
shahzadm2 said:
dear anwar..
can you please confirm when and how did the london office did ur office verification?? what did they ask.. and after how many months of 2nd aor
hi shahzadm2

i`m working in a big hospital , so i`m not sure that London V.O do verification for me ,no body tell me that any one call and ask for me
but the letters of reference from my job was In details and it was certified from Ministry of Health and the Foreign Ministry .

good luck

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
London is so silent these days. If there are some updates reported, they are negartve updates. Seldom we read positive developments of cases in London CHC??? Agree?

Vamp

Sep 16, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-July-2009
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2009
AOR Received.
second AOR ---> 12-02-2010
IELTS Request
band 8
File Transfer...
29-Sept-2009
Med's Request
08/April/2013
Med's Done....
28/April/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/July/2013 ---> passport sent to London 21/July/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-August-2013
LANDED..........
March 2014
aspire said:
London is so silent these days. If there are some updates reported, they are negartve updates. Seldom we read positive developments of cases in London CHC??? Agree?
i agree, on the silent part... i see u have been waiting for the meds since july 09.... what does it say on the e-cas? in process? since when?