30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
02-Oct-15 (Medicals ,RPRF and updated chart)
Med's Done....
15-Oct-15 (med done ) , 23-Oct-15 (med rec)
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
havnt receive MR yet process starts in LVO on 2nd june 15

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umair110 said:
havnt receive MR yet process starts in LVO on 2nd june 15
Don't worry, they are doing their security and background checks first and then they will ask for Medical Request and then you will receive your passport request within 2 - 3 months after medical request. ;)

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
VictorPapa said:
Don't worry, they are doing their security and background checks first and then they will ask for Medical Request and then you will receive your passport request within 2 - 3 months after medical request. ;)
hi victor, how would you know if your application has been transfered to your LVO? have you recevd email?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chayie2817 said:
hi victor, how would you know if your application has been transfered to your LVO? have you recevd email?
My file still on its way and it will take about 3 weeks to reach its final destination but generally after file transfer, some visa offices will send another AOR and it will indicate, one applicant's file is there but some other visa offices don't send any AOR and only medical request letter for those will indicate where is that file. ;)

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
victor what you said after In proces as Lvo Outland did they asked me for PV2 or any adittional document or they just send me MR then PPR1 ? ?

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
VictorPapa said:
My file still on its way and it will take about 3 weeks to reach its final destination but generally after file transfer, some visa offices will send another AOR and it will indicate, one applicant's file is there but some other visa offices don't send any AOR and only medical request letter for those will indicate where is that file. ;)

thanks victor, for extending information... God Bless Us All!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umair110 said:
victor what you said after In proces as Lvo Outland did they asked me for PV2 or any adittional document or they just send me MR then PPR1 ? ?
Hi, Nobody knows actually will they ask for any additional documents or not because in some rare cases they will ask for additional documents but for many other cases they don't ask any extra documents. ;)

P.S= What is PV2?! ???

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
VictorPapa said:
Hi, Nobody knows actually will they ask for any additional documents or not because in some rare cases they will ask for additional documents but for many other cases they don't ask any extra documents. ;)

P.S= What is PV2?! ???

thats PV2 other forum mates called this PV2 VO sends this before MR i am bit confused about that will they send me or not because my status says In Process

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee
class. The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that
you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada's Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents
on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend
to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an
applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select
immigrants in the provincial nominee class.

Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you
provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused.
You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your
nomination process, but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government
with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:
1. (__) proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have
your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability
to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees
from third parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient
funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and
show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.
2. (__) a full and detailed explanation from you of why you have applied for a permanent
residence visa and how you will become economically established in Canada. Please
describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to prepare for a possible move
to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and how your
particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically established.

Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone
or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in Canada, please
provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its location, the job
duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job offer. If you
have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will
be recognized for employment in Canada.
3. (__) Please submit a recent language proficiency test (General Training) result from the
British Council IELTS (www.ielts.org) as conclusive evidence of your language ability. A review
of your English language proficiency, based on your application and all of the information
you submitted in support of it, has found your material to be inconclusive. How well you
can communicate in English or French is important to work in Canada and therefore to your
ability to become economically established.
4. (__) if you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly
what you did in your job. Your description must be written by you, in your own words, and
not copied from someone else.
5. (__) if you have been nominated under a Family category, provide proof that your
supporting relative is living in Canada now and has been for the last 2 years. This should
include: pay slips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada and bank account
statements in your relative's name, showing their residential address in Canada. Please note
that copies of documents such as driving licences or passports do not, by themselves, prove
where a person lives.

Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not
be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information
within 60 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the
information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.[/font][/color]

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umair110 said:
thats PV2 other forum mates called this PV2 VO sends this before MR i am bit confused about that will they send me or not because my status says In Process

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee
class. The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that
you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada's Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents
on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend
to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an
applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select
immigrants in the provincial nominee class.

Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you
provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused.
You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your
nomination process, but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government
with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:
1. (__) proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have
your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability
to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees
from third parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient
funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and
show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.
2. (__) a full and detailed explanation from you of why you have applied for a permanent
residence visa and how you will become economically established in Canada. Please
describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to prepare for a possible move
to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and how your
particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically established.

Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone
or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in Canada, please
provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its location, the job
duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job offer. If you
have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will
be recognized for employment in Canada.
3. (__) Please submit a recent language proficiency test (General Training) result from the
British Council IELTS (www.ielts.org) as conclusive evidence of your language ability. A review
of your English language proficiency, based on your application and all of the information
you submitted in support of it, has found your material to be inconclusive. How well you
can communicate in English or French is important to work in Canada and therefore to your
ability to become economically established.
4. (__) if you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly
what you did in your job. Your description must be written by you, in your own words, and
not copied from someone else.
5. (__) if you have been nominated under a Family category, provide proof that your
supporting relative is living in Canada now and has been for the last 2 years. This should
include: pay slips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada and bank account
statements in your relative's name, showing their residential address in Canada. Please note
that copies of documents such as driving licences or passports do not, by themselves, prove
where a person lives.

Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not
be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information
within 60 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the
information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.[/font][/color]
Can you ask and tell me which visa office asked for above information?
It is the most weird document request letter I have ever seen! ???

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
@victor papa

i mostly talk about london visa office beacuse i concerned to that and also had some knowledge about that so that is the email approximately each applicant received not all .. they have to answer the question requested by VO its vary case to case sometime they asked for 1,2and 5 and some time 2,3,5

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umair110 said:
@ victor papa

i mostly talk about london visa office beacuse i concerned to that and also had some knowledge about that so that is the email approximately each applicant received not all .. they have to answer the question requested by VO its vary case to case sometime they asked for 1,2and 5 and some time 2,3,5
I only can tell you London visa office is the most strange visa office Canada has in the world! Because I didn't hear anything about these strange from other visa offices. as you said before they ask for higher IELTS score for already nominated applicants!

GOD help you LVO applicants to receive your visas without any problem! ;)

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
VictorPapa said:
I only can tell you London visa office is the most strange visa office Canada has in the world! Because I didn't hear anything about these strange from other visa offices. as you said before they ask for higher IELTS score for already nominated applicants!

GOD help you LVO applicants to receive your visas without any problem! ;)
I read in another forum some time ago, that even the IELTS results could be an issue, in on occasion CIC denied the PR to someone
because the low IELTS score, she wanted to work as a professor.

The proof of funds is a double check, since you don't have a Job offer, they want to be sure that you still has the money
for this pretty penny vacations (if everything goes wrong)

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
tetunte said:
I read in another forum some time ago, that even the IELTS results could be an issue, in on occasion CIC denied the PR to someone
because the low IELTS score, she wanted to work as a professor.

The proof of funds is a double check, since you don't have a Job offer, they want to be sure that you still has the money
for this pretty penny vacations (if everything goes wrong)

yes i also read one case that is

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. Provincial nominees are described on Citizenship and Immigration's official website (www.cic.gc.ca) as people who “have the skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them." Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and are named in a nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that has nominated them." Provincial nominees are further described on www.cic.gc.ca as those candidates nominated by a province or territory "who would be most likely to settle effectively into the economic and social life of the region." In order for applicants to become economically established it is expected that they will be able to obtain employment in Canada and already have the abilities, education, and work experience which will enable them to procure employment. Nominations issued by provinces are considered as initial evidence that nominees have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit to the province and have met the requirements of the province's Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for membership in the economic class. Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.
Included with your application for permanent residence was definitive evidence of your English language proficiency in the form of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result. These results showed that you had received an overall band score of
4.5 which is described by IELTS as “Limited User: Basic competence is limited to familiar situations. Has frequent problems in understanding and expression. Is not able to use complex language”. Your individual band scores for listening (4.5) and speaking (4.5) are also those of a “Limited User”. Your individual band score for writing (5.0) is in the range described by IELTS as “Modest user: Has partial command of the language, coping with overall meaning in most situations, though is likely to make many mistakes. Should be able to handle basic communication in own field”. Your individual band score for reading (3.5) is in the range described by IELTS "Extremely limited user: conveys and understands only general meaning in very familiar situations. Frequent breakdowns in communication occur".
The ability to communicate effectively in one of Canada's official languages is recognized as a vitally important factor in becoming economically established. Information on the official website of Saskatchewan Immigration confirms that English is spoken everywhere in Saskatchewan and that immigrants' "chances of success...will improve if [they] can understand and speak English." Relating specifically to employment, Saskatchewan Immigration states that "To do most jobs well, a minimum of a [Canadian Language] benchmark 4 is recommended." A Canadian Language Benchmark of 4 would equate to an IELTS score of at least Listening 4.5, Reading 3.5, Writing 4.0, and Speaking 4.0, and would be considered the most basic level of English language proficiency.
The SINP has also stated that nominees must have "the English language ability either to do the job you have been offered by a Saskatchewan employer or to get a job in your field of education or training." You do not indicate having been offered a job by a Saskatchewan employer. The occupation in which you have been nominated is elementary school and kindergarten teacher. The only occupation in which you have experience is as a teacher, although I note that it is as a computer teacher and not an elementary school and kindergarten teacher. Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) through the Government of Canada's Job Bank website identifies oral communication, reading, writing, and document use as among the essential skills to perform work as an elementary school and kindergarten teacher. The complexity levels of tasks described by ESDC as generally performed by the majority of workers in the occupation of elementary school and kindergarten teacher can range from the basic to the advanced.
Reading tasks described by the ESDC essential skills profile as being of advanced complexity include reading textbooks and curriculum guides, reading a wide range of trade publications, and reading a wide variety of stories, essays and other texts written by students. Oral communication tasks described by the ESDC essential skills profile as being of advanced complexity include teaching basic subjects, speaking with parents, psychologists and social workers, and facilitating and leading extra-curricular activities. It appears reasonable therefore to expect that high English language proficiency in reading, listening and speaking would be required to accomplish the full range of reading and oral communication tasks it would be reasonable to expect of work as an elementary school and kindergarten teacher. Your demonstrated English language proficiency is at only a basic level in reading, listening and speaking. Writing tasks described by the ESDC essential skills profile as being of moderate complexity include writing student evaluation reports and writing intervention plans for children with learning or psychosocial difficulties. It appears reasonable therefore to expect that at least moderate English language proficiency in writing would be required to accomplish the full range of writing tasks it would be reasonable to expect of work as an elementary school and kindergarten teacher. Your demonstrated English language proficiency is only at a basic level in writing.
You have indicated that your intended occupation in Canada is early childhood educator. ESDC through the Government of Canada's Job Bank website identifies oral communication, reading, writing, and document use as among the essential skills to perform work as an early childhood educator. The complexity levels of tasks described by ESDC as generally performed by the majority of workers in the occupation of early childhood educator range from the basic to the advanced. Reading tasks described by the ESDC essential skills profile as being of advanced complexity include reading policy and procedure manuals, curriculum and instruction guides, legislation and contracts. It appears reasonable therefore to expect that high English language proficiency in reading would be required to accomplish the full range of reading tasks it would be reasonable to expect of work as an early childhood educator. Your demonstrated English language proficiency is only at a basic level in reading. Oral communication tasks described by the ESDC essential skills profile as being of moderate complexity include discussing ongoing work with co-workers and colleagues, and organizing and leading discussions of children's progress with parents, caregivers and guardians. It appears reasonable therefore to expect that moderate English language proficiency in listening and speaking would be required to accomplish the full range of oral communication tasks it would be reasonable to expect of work as an early childhood educator. Your demonstrated English language proficiency is only at a basic level in listening and speaking.
With the level of English language ability you have demonstrated I am not satisfied that you would be able to perform the tasks of the occupation for which you have been nominated, and also in which you indicate having previous experience. As well, in order to be a teacher in Saskatchewan, one must also obtain teacher certification for which fluency in English or French would be a requirement. It does not appear that you have the English language proficiency to obtain teacher certification in Saskatchewan or to successfully complete additional training which you may need in order to be eligible for certification. With the level of English language ability you have demonstrated , I am also not satisfied that you would be able to perform the tasks of your intended occupation. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you would be able to become employed in Canada or, if you did find employment, that it would be of a sufficient level for you to become economically established. I have also noted that your nomination indicates you may have support of family members in Saskatchewan but support by, and reliance on, family members would not be considered economic establishment and would not be sufficient to outweigh the concerns over your low level of English language ability, your lack of teacher certification, and your lack of experience in any other occupation.

A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you must submit it within the same 90-day time period.

@Victor papa

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
umair110 said:
yes i also read one case that is

@ Victor papa
I think its rumor. Unless we have verifiable source its not needed to worry about it.

I think that asking on all these will actually make many ineligible generally whenever it gets more scrutinized. I dont think its their intention when the province has already done it. If province needed only Band 5 in IELTS then CIC wont interfere as long as there is no additional criteria applicable at federal level (like for C & D). If it does then there is no meaning in having pnp and Federal having agreement with the provinces (mainly). Both work together on agreed terms. May be for audit some verification of stated documents might have been done for couple of cases but working towards on these is not needed at this point. Even if they ask then there is no time needed to prepare. We cant improve our English in matter of days/weeks just like that. We already have other things like fund, experience and education and etc.

We need more proof to take on this.

sandovalcla

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
El Salvador
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/07/13
Doc's Request.
5/07/13
Nomination.....
9/06/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-5-15
Med's Done....
10-9-15
Interview........
29-5-15
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/15
LANDED..........
Getting ready to move next July 2016
VictorPapa said:
For those who like to find out how many months will their PNP applications take to be finalized these days, I have a Scenario:

I think this scenario can represent their workflow for current 45 days processing time frame at CIO level for Outland applications:
1- They do their completion check within first 30 days and if any signature is missed or something is wrong with application, they will return it to applicant from 30 to 35 days.
2- If one application is OK and passed previous level then they will do their validity checks for provided documents for example for nomination letter, payment receipt,... from 35 to 40 days
3- They finalize applications passed two previous levels and they insert it in their online system and get UCI & file numbers from 40 to 45 days.
4- They send AOR to applicant from 45 to 48 days!

And I think After CIO level these could happen next at Local Visa Office level:

1- CIO transfer applications to their assigned local visa offices within next 3 weeks after EP AOR date.(Transfer)
2- Visa Office will start processing received applications within next 1 to 2 months after application delivered to visa office (In Process)
3- They send Medical request and RPRF within next month after they started processing application (Medical and RPRF request)
4- They receive Medical Results within next month after medical request date If applicant go to do medical without any delay. (Medical Result Received by Visa Office)
5- They will finalize application and send passport request within next month after medical result and RPRF received (Passport Request)
6- They issue visa and stamp passport and send back passport in next two weeks after they receive passport! (Visa Issue)

The whole processing time will be 45 days at CIO level and 3 months(MINIMUM) to 6 months (MAXIMUM) at Local Visa Office level (because any of rows 2,3 & 5 can be done in few days!)

GOOD LUCK everybody!
Thank you very much!!!!!, it´s really clarifying.
Hopefuly everything goes well!!!

Regards!!