NONE
Passport Req..
11 Feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10 Mar 2014
LANDED..........
15 Mar 2014
STILLWAITINGFORLMO said:
Hi veer2012 thank you for your suggestion you also applied LMO for FSTP PROCESS or under work permit???
Work permit. Still waiting to get visa from NYC. Almost 4 months now, heard absolutely nothing

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
hi guys just want to ask in british columbia and alberta how long to process lmo under noc 6641 low skilled worker as food counter attendant thank you

Saudinurse

Jan 18, 2014
Hi!

Im a newbie here. I just want to ask if how did you find a direct employer from canada? Can anyone give me an idea because i want to go there and work as a live in caregiver. Thank you everyone, your responses will be highly appreciated.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
billy012 said:
hi guys just want to ask in british columbia and alberta how long to process lmo under noc 6641 low skilled worker as food counter attendant thank you
The last time I've heard of an LMO for that sort of work being approved in BC was in October (too bad that my name didn't end up on it that time). It took exactly 14 weeks. Let's hope that it's still that way. So far, I've been waiting exactly 14 weeks since yesterday and there's nothing. My employer applied for more LMOs right after he got the previous ones and hopefully, my name is going to end up on one of them when it comes.

As for Alberta, I don't exactly know the processing times but I assume that they'd be the same as BC if not more efficient. All in all, I really don't know how long LMOs are taking nowadays. It seems like processing times just keep getting longer and longer every few months.

Y16v

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Good morning from Greece. We sent Lmo 24 November 2013 for Regina as painter and still wait.
The lawyer told me about approx. 12-13 weeks ??

DanishDude

Jul 27, 2013
I finally got my LMO approved after a long process, here are the dates in case anyone is interested.

Province: Ontario
Job type: IT Professional
Filled/Applied: August 23
Further Docs Requested: January 15
LMO approved: January 30

Its been a long wait - but I am pretty excited to finally have an approved LMO. Cant wait to make the move.

Kiwisteph

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Congrats DanishDude! Have fun in Canada, maybe there is hope for our lmo, still processing but lodged early Sept apparently

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DanishDude said:
I finally got my LMO approved after a long process, here are the dates in case anyone is interested.

Province: Ontario
Job type: IT Professional
Filled/Applied: August 23
Further Docs Requested: January 15
LMO approved: January 30

Its been a long wait - but I am pretty excited to finally have an approved LMO. Cant wait to make the move.
Wow, 23 weeks for IT. That's crazy.

Ronaldonyx

Sep 28, 2010
Saudinurse said:
Hi!

Im a newbie here. I just want to ask if how did you find a direct employer from canada? Can anyone give me an idea because i want to go there and work as a live in caregiver. Thank you everyone, your responses will be highly appreciated.
Hi! I believe you just checked if you qualify for the LCP. Go to this site: jobbank.gc.ca/intro-eng.aspx. A lot of Canadians are looking for you...

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y16v said:
Anybody who knows about lmo in saskatchewan ?
I've been waiting for 17 weeks already for an LMO in Saskatchewan. Last week, I called to follow up and my employer said that he'd have it by the middle of this month. I'm assuming that to mean that he'll have it by the 20th which is the absolute latest day that can be classified as "mid-February".

Saudinurse

Jan 18, 2014
Ronaldonyx said:
Hi! I believe you just checked if you qualify for the LCP. Go to this site: jobbank.gc.ca/intro-eng.aspx. A lot of Canadians are looking for you...
Been applying there but no one is hiring me yet. :'(
I tried jobbank.gc.ca already and hoping someone might offer me.