+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lmo as since of August, 2013

hercolis

Sep 24, 2013
Dublin- Ireland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've no idea what the query was, it was directed towards my employer.

NOC 3113

So this phone call means good news?

This forum can be a little scary at times when people share horror stories. Thanks guys for the support though, like everyone else still waiting and we all get the good news very soon!

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Yes I received a Positive LMO. Thanks to God!

Don't get scared. You will get it positive. Hope for the best and believe in God. :)

Tang

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 24, 2012
Med's Request
dec 20, 2012
Med's Done....
jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1 april 2013
LANDED..........
soon...
Boyzone said:
Yes I received a Positive LMO. Thanks to God!

Don't get scared. You will get it positive. Hope for the best and believe in God. :)

hi Boyzone can i ask for ur timeline, were did u applied and ur location. thank you...

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
I waited for 19 weeks till I receive my positive LMO.

Applied from Toronto. Province : Ontario, NOC : 2173, Applied : 9 May, Received : 20 September

tracytran

Star Member
May 25, 2013
I need to fax the lmo confirmation that include my file number ,my employer hasnt got a call yet. we are in week 8. which number to fax to cpc? thanks

tracytran

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Lmo sent august 28
Lmo received august 29
lmo confirmation letter with file number received october 7
sent work permit application in october 21 and was received in oct 24. explained that lmo is in process and will be sent to them asa available in application.
sent lmo confirmation letter that i missed when sending work permit application with a cover letter explain and ask them to include it into their consideration while processing my application in oct 30.
work permit expired today
am i in implied status?
lmo in week 9.
does anyone know how long they will open our application after we sent it out? i hope i can get lmo before they open it.
Thanks

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
tracytran said:
anyone answer please? i'm worried because i dont know whether i'm in implied status
As per your timelines it seem that you have applied for your LMO and then applied for Temporary Work Permit after which your current work permit is expired.
So now you are in Implied status and can continue working under same rules as that of your current work permit holds until there is a decision made on your new work permit.

tracytran

Star Member
May 25, 2013
i got lmo today, however, noc code for bookkeeper is 1231 instead of 1311. should i call them to correct?

tracytran

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Hi samir, did you get lmo? i got lmo today.finally... however, they mentioned about the noc code is 1231 (noc code list 2006) instead of 1311 (2011). should i call them to correct?

girl_ON

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
tracytran said:
i got lmo today, however, noc code for bookkeeper is 1231 instead of 1311. should i call them to correct?
HI Tracy

Can u please share that what did the officer from HRSDC ask your employer?and how did your employer answer so that I can talk to my employer about this.
My LMO is in process now. sent by the lawyer middle of Sept.
I am on implied status now...

Please share

thank you

tracytran

Star Member
May 25, 2013
i didnt know what did they ask her and how she answered. i got my lmo while i didnt think i could get it in weeks 9. it is faster than i think

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Hello.
My LMO was received on Oct 1,
received file number on Nov 1.

This one is for an Industrial Engineer, at a smaller company in Brantford.
Only about 10 employees.

My skill sets are that I have a Master`s degree that mixes engineering with business development and strategic management, and my `special`skill is that I know how to integrate products with services for an increased value proposition. I wrote my thesis about this for this company, and it is called a Product-Service System.

I know it is hard for engineers to get a positive LMO, but what do you think about an engineer, with specialties, at a smaller company in a smaller city? In the LMO application it also states that since it is a smaller company, we cannot train anybody for the position.

Any thoughts on this?