+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Work Permit Reject

Asimallauddin

Jul 19, 2023
My working permit got rejected today and I have a positive Lmia. I going to reapply soon what document do I need to submit for replying to get approved

Asimallauddin

Jul 19, 2023
What were reasons for refusal? You need to address the reasons.
I got these reasons

This letter refers to your application for a Work Permit.
Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have
carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is
therefore refused.
X] Persons wishing to obtain or extend a work permit in Canada must satisfy an Officer that
they:
• have complied with all conditions imposed on their entry;
•will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay;
are not in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Immigration and
•Refugee Protection Act; and
are able to perform the duties and otherwise meet the requirements of the job.
•Based on careful review of the information and documentation supporting your application, I am
not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
Regulations.
[X] Your status in Canada is valid until 2023.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got these reasons

This letter refers to your application for a Work Permit.
Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have
carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is
therefore refused.
X] Persons wishing to obtain or extend a work permit in Canada must satisfy an Officer that
they:
• have complied with all conditions imposed on their entry;
•will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay;
are not in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Immigration and
•Refugee Protection Act; and
are able to perform the duties and otherwise meet the requirements of the job.
•Based on careful review of the information and documentation supporting your application, I am
not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and
Regulations.
[X] Your status in Canada is valid until 2023.
Status: So you are in Canada now? What is your status? How long have you been in Canada and have you always maintained legal status? What did you show that you will leave at the end (ties to home country etc.)

Job and Duties: What is the NOC? What did you show you can do the job - ECA, IELTS, job letters? IRCC doesn’t believe you have the experience to do the job.

Asimallauddin

Jul 19, 2023
Status: So you are in Canada now? What is your status? How long have you been in Canada and have you always maintained legal status? What did you show that you will leave at the end (ties to home country etc.)

Job and Duties: What is the NOC? What did you show you can do the job - ECA, IELTS, job letters? IRCC doesn’t believe you have the experience to do the job?
Right now I am on Visit Visa Record.
I came to Canada in December 2016
I always maintain my status
Strong home ties (Business)

I got a positive LMIA (Feb 23) and I applied for a work permit on March 24, 23 meanwhile I have done upfront medical and all that stuff.
I applied for my work permit through a consultant we also submit Lmia document + my resume and a job letter from the employer job position (Retail Store Supervisor) in the mall (Noc 6211)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Right now I am on Visit Visa Record.
I came to Canada in December 2016
I always maintain my status
Strong home ties (Business)

I got a positive LMIA (Feb 23) and I applied for a work permit on March 24, 23 meanwhile I have done upfront medical and all that stuff.
I applied for my work permit through a consultant we also submit Lmia document + my resume and a job letter from the employer job position (Retail Store Supervisor) in the mall (Noc 6211)
You have been in Canada for almost 8 years as a visitor. You have gotten that many extensions? There is no way you can operate a business from outside Canada for that long. You don’t have strong ties. IRCC doesn’t think you are ever planning on leaving.

So what did you show that you can do the job? You need to show that you have experience in the NOC so you need past job letters. Your resume doesn’t prove anything. You would also need IELTS.

You have an uphill battle getting a closed work permit.

Reactions: Buletruck

Asimallauddin

Jul 19, 2023
Before that visitor visa record, I have a study permit and an extensions
I am not operating a business (not me) my father and brother run the business

Yes we show that I can do this job and also show related my past experiences letter on my resume as well

I have to pass the uphill at no cost.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Before that visitor visa record, I have a study permit and an extensions
I am not operating a business (not me) my father and brother run the business

Yes we show that I can do this job and also show related my past experiences letter on my resume as well

I have to pass the uphill at no cost.
So your family business is not a tie for you. You don’t own it nor work in the business. You need to prove that you will leave and being in Canada 8 years shows no ties to return.

So you have previous job letters that you have done the job? How many years experience do you have in the NOC? Are you working for the employer now? If so that is an issue but not needed for PR. What is your education background? ECA? IELTS?

Asimallauddin

Jul 19, 2023
How can I prove that I will leave all that any suggestion?

Yes I have a previous job letter with 2 years of experience
Currently, I am not working

Ielts in 2018 (6 in each)
Done high school in my home country

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How can I prove that I will leave all that any suggestion?

Yes I have a previous job letter with 2 years of experience
Currently, I am not working

Ielts in 2018 (6 in each)
Done high school in my home country
You can’t prove that you will leave if you have been here 8 years. Ties would be a spouse, children in home country, business that you have own and operated for years etc.

So you didn’t go to school in Canada? Are you not studying now? You are not telling your full profile so difficult to help. What is your status now?

Asimallauddin

Jul 19, 2023
I came to Canada on December 2016, going to my classes in January 2017 with 1 year of a study permit complete 1 year then I change my University for a diploma program meanwhile I got my study permit 2 (Applying by myself)then due to lots of reasons and I am mentally and physically not stable and left the courses and admitted to the hospital 3 time and walking in clinical on medication and all that stuff then I am on restoration and apply for a third study permit (through a lawyer) and I got an LMIA offer from the employers and starts the LMIA process and then I go for the Visit Visa Record and apply for a work permit and got rejected.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I came to Canada on December 2016, going to my classes in January 2017 with 1 year of a study permit complete 1 year then I change my University for a diploma program meanwhile I got my study permit 2 (Applying by myself)then due to lots of reasons and I am mentally and physically not stable and left the courses and admitted to the hospital 3 time and walking in clinical on medication and all that stuff then I am on restoration and apply for a third study permit (through a lawyer) and I got an LMIA offer from the employers and starts the LMIA process and then I go for the Visit Visa Record and apply for a work permit and got rejected.
You have lots of ups and downs. You may want to focus on studying. When was this two years of experience as a retail supervisor? You have to prove you will return and I don’t know if you have enough to prove you can do the job as you have not completed post secondary and graduated from high school years ago.

Asimallauddin

Jul 19, 2023
You have lots of ups and downs. You may want to focus on studying. When was this two years of experience as a retail supervisor? You have to prove you will return and I don’t know if you have enough to prove you can do the job as you have not completed post secondary and graduated from high school years ago.

What do you suggest to me?