+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA question

sd22

Oct 25, 2023
Hi,
For the question " Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit ?" What answer can i give here? The options are: Yes, No, No -Work permit exempt from LMIA due to an international agreement, No - Work permit exempt from LMIA due to federal-provincial agreement, No- Work permit exempt from LMIA due for other reasons and is employer specific. I am currently on PGWP and have 2 years of experience. which option is the most suitable one. please help. Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
For the question " Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit ?" What answer can i give here? The options are: Yes, No, No -Work permit exempt from LMIA due to an international agreement, No - Work permit exempt from LMIA due to federal-provincial agreement, No- Work permit exempt from LMIA due for other reasons and is employer specific. I am currently on PGWP and have 2 years of experience. which option is the most suitable one. please help. Thanks.
You answer No. You are not on any type of LMIA.