+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

TheOneAndOnly1

Oct 16, 2017
Hi Yes. Thank you so much for follow up. I found out last week that my LMIA was accepted and the approval letter has been sent.
I am in Pakistan and since the processing time for work permit application is insanely long, I was thinking of Flagpoling. I do have visit visas for US and Canada and I have gotten my physical already. Does anyone have any experience with Flagpoling. Especially close to Saskatchewan border.
Thank you for help
I am applying from Pak too - ICT. How many weeks was your processing time?

Mak_cwb

Jun 9, 2014
Hi guys, any one can tell me the processing time for NOC7322 autobody technician by an employer in Northern BC. I got a job offer from an employer who is supporting my work visa and pnp. Thank you in advance

shiv_0021

Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys any one submitting LMIA for NOC 2282 User Support technicians. This is a 28.85$/hr job. What would you think the processing time be?
Please need help guys. Please suggest.

Thanks

Alros

Nov 4, 2017
Hello everyone.
We applied for the LMIA on June 26-2017. We posted the ad, we already did all. And not yet it. I hope we will have good news soon.
If somebody know why is taking to long to get the LMIA please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!!!

Ikramsw

Oct 9, 2017
Hello everyone.
We applied for the LMIA on June 26-2017. We posted the ad, we already did all. And not yet it. I hope we will have good news soon.
If somebody know why is taking to long to get the LMIA please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!!!
Which lmia you are applying for? Lmia for work permit or permanent residence?

Roy"7"

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
I submitted my application on July, 2017. No any news after my boss reviced the comfirm letter on 15 July.

Roy"7"

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
Is it forwork permit extension?
No, it is not for work permit, I need it to add my EE CRS. And I just get news from my boss said he called cic and “they said it is still pending, waiting for an officer to review."

Is Service Canada not processing LMIA Applications in 10 days?
Er....you mean why it was confrimed on 15? It took some time in mailling procession, which happenned in both sides (I mailed application to the office and they mail a letter back).

shiv_0021

Oct 26, 2017
No, it is not for work permit, I need it to add my EE CRS. And I just get news from my boss said he called cic and “they said it is still pending, waiting for an officer to review."

Er....you mean why it was confrimed on 15? It took some time in mailling procession, which happenned in both sides (I mailed application to the office and they mail a letter back).

No I am asking. Because Service canada has agreed to process LMIA applications in 10 days.

See below:

10 business days

Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) has pledged to process certain LMIA applications within 10 business days. The following categories will now be processed with a 10-business-day service standard: All LMIA applications for the highest-demand occupations (skilled trades), or.

shiv_0021

Oct 26, 2017
No I am asking. Because Service canada has agreed to process LMIA applications in 10 days.

See below:

10 business days

Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) has pledged to process certain LMIA applications within 10 business days. The following categories will now be processed with a 10-business-day service standard: All LMIA applications for the highest-demand occupations (skilled trades), or.
Also do you have any info about below is my case:
Hi guys any one submitting LMIA for NOC 2282 User Support technicians. This is a 28.85$/hr job. What would you think the processing time be?
Please need help guys. Please suggest.

Ikramsw

Oct 9, 2017

What's your NOC and wage rate?