Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
caprisj said:
Hi,

Mine was filed on 16th June 2015 and still no reply.
My application is outside of Canada. Anyone in the same situation?

My employer has advertised again as they genuinely did not find any candidate and need someone soon.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks!
Mine was filed on 10th July I am still waiting. I am going to call tonight instead of another email.
Maybe as jaybakerca friend is management maybe they process quicker or take priority. Who knows how they do it. Maybe the person who deals with the que mine is in is a slow worker.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our employer applied on 20th august. They have asked additional documents and to set a date for interview.. Lets see what happens!!!!!!

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caprisj said:
Hi,

Mine was filed on 16th June 2015 and still no reply.
My application is outside of Canada. Anyone in the same situation?

My employer has advertised again as they genuinely did not find any candidate and need someone soon.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks!
Mine was filed August 20. I am waiting outside canada as well!!!!!!

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
ruby13 said:
Mine was filed August 20. I am waiting outside canada as well!!!!!!
So we 3 are all waiting outside Canada. Ruby13 what is your Noc you probably said before but can't find post.
My employer isn't telling me much. It's so frustrating.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshinegirl_X said:
So we 3 are all waiting outside Canada. Ruby13 what is your Noc you probably said before but can't find post.
My employer isn't telling me much. It's so frustrating.
Mine is 0621 (Retail Manager). Lets see! Even m soo worried and frustrated! But can't do anything at this point except waiting!!!!!

negative

Nov 2, 2015
Hi,

I am also waiting outside Canada. I got job offer around May and waited for the company to prepare the documents for lmia(including 2 months ad time).

Mine timeline:
Documents sent at the end of september.
Still no news :)

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
negative said:
Hi,

I am also waiting outside Canada. I got job offer around May and waited for the company to prepare the documents for lmia(including 2 months ad time).

Mine timeline:
Documents sent at the end of september.
Still no news :)
Welcome @negative thanks for sharing. What's your Noc code and area. Do you know what office your application went too.

I spoke to my future employer last night they still haven't heard anything on mine or the other applicants lmia. They have applied for 2.

negative

Nov 2, 2015
Hi,

It is Ontario NOC 2173 Software Engineer.
They told me it can take up to 5 months, but they are sure that they will get lmia.
Lets see how it goes. I continue to work at my current company in my home country.

jveer

Nov 1, 2015
I met an immigration agent in india yesterday. He told me that they have got two work permits which are pre approved by LMIA So I just have to pay him his fee, and I would get visa within two months. Is it correct what he is claiming.

krishnalynn

May 15, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 15-04-2016
jveer said:
I met an immigration agent in india yesterday. He told me that they have got two work permits which are pre approved by LMIA So I just have to pay him his fee, and I would get visa within two months. Is it correct what he is claiming.
Are you sure this isn't a scam? Asking for money upfront with no proof makes me a little worried.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
jaybakerca said:
My friends LMIA got approved today.

Rough Timeline

Forms sent 20th july
emailed for more information 28th august.
approved 29th november.
hi congrats on approving your friends LMIA..
what was the NOC code he qpplied under?
from where?

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuljit said:
hi congrats on approving your friends LMIA..
what was the NOC code he qpplied under?
from where?
To know Jaybakerca's friend NOC and Location, Please do a little bit effort to scroll few posts upwards. It is clearly stated there...

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jveer said:
Be very cautious. Employers apply for and get LMIAs. Employees get WPs. Immigration agents help you make your application, that's all.

Immigrant agents must be registered with icrcc - ask for his/her registration #.

SarahNicole

Oct 29, 2015
Calgary, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My boyfriend's work finally got a hold of someone (after like 20 something weeks). They never got the application. :(

Any chance the process will be any faster after they actually receive it now?

Funbox

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Calgary, Canada
NOC: 2174 - Computer Programmer
Sent: Sept 3, 2015
Received by ESDC: Sept 21, 2015
Payment: Sept 28, 2015
Request Additional Documents: Oct 28, 2015
Additional Documents Replied: Nov 4, 2015

Hopefully I will get something shortly.
Interesting note: The email that asked for additional documents had the note below:

Under 10 days processing:
Your application for a Labour Market Impact Assessment cannot be processed within 10 days as the application is missing supporting documentation(s) and /or some clarifications are required as mentioned above.
Applications removed from 10 day processing are processed by date of receipt; an officer will contact you to review the application as soon the application is reviewed. The application will be processed during normal time frames after the above required documentation(s) and/ or clarifications requested, if applicable, are received. We have received a significant amount of applications under this program stream this may also impact the timeframe for contact and your decision.