+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

AngusBastion

Oct 14, 2015
So we got answer that we need to re-submit application because kijiji is not valid job board.

But my boss thinks if we re-submit application after one month he will not need to pay 1000$ again. I tried to explain that it is not true but he said we will see.

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
AngusBastion said:
So we got answer that we need to re-submit application because kijiji is not valid job board.

But my boss thinks if we re-submit application after one month he will not need to pay 1000$ again. I tried to explain that it is not true but he said we will see.
I think your right it states clearly that when you resubmit an application that you will be charged the 1000 again. Let him try you never know.

jaybakerca

Jul 30, 2014
AngusBastion said:

If you're applying again, you have to pay the $1000 again.

Speedydunno

Oct 15, 2015
LMIA application processing time ontario

Hi,

My LMIA application was sent by my employer June 25th. It is now 4 months and no reply. Is there anyway to escalate this.
Does anyone have experience of processing time for ontario for LMIA.

This is getting critical soon for personal reasons

Looking for advise.

S.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: LMIA application processing time ontario

Speedydunno said:
Hi,

My LMIA application was sent by my employer June 25th. It is now 4 months and no reply. Is there anyway to escalate this.
No. Your employer can call and ask about the application, that's all

Each application is considered individually. There is no specific processing time, sorry

Looking for advise.

S.

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
Jaybakerca has your friend heard any more news this week?

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

My employer applied for dual intent on 20th of August. Today got a letter for some additional documents. I hope everything goes fine. They will send the documents tomorrow. Did anybody else hear anything from ESDC??

jha190

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hi there I am in a bad situation my IEC expires next month and I am not being selected from the Express entry pool (on 468 points). If my employer applies for an LMIA would this allow me to get a work permit and continue working. Even if I have changed to visitor status when the decision is made? I am confused. Could someone please tell me the process and rough timeframe to be working again?

kagopala

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Re: LMIA application processing time ontario

Speedydunno said:
Hi,

Looking for advise.

S.

Hello Friend, I am in the same situation, my employer applied LMIA for 4 of the employess, including me,
2 dev, 1 QA and 1 network engineer,

1 dev git positive LMIA in 15 days, Green and spiegel is the consultancy we go with( they were excited to see the eply so much fast for that candidate)
2 dev took 3 months
QA , (thats me) and newtork enginerr LMIA is still in progress, do u fall in software I.T? and in QA or dev?

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
Nearly 16wks waiting now. Still no news. It will be 4 months on the 10th.

SarahNicole

Oct 29, 2015
Calgary, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still waiting for my boyfriend's LMIA. His work has no clue what they're doing.

Now at 23 weeks, he's been out of work for a month, and will be going home to Ireland at the end of November to wait for it to come through...

jaybakerca

Jul 30, 2014
My friends LMIA got approved today.

Rough Timeline

Forms sent 20th july
emailed for more information 28th august.
approved 29th november.

caprisj

Sep 5, 2015
Hi,

Mine was filed on 16th June 2015 and still no reply.
My application is outside of Canada. Anyone in the same situation?

My employer has advertised again as they genuinely did not find any candidate and need someone soon.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks!