+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live_in caregiver applicant for Permanent residence -toronto chapter

enas

Mar 1, 2013
Hello,, for those caregivers from toronto wjo applied PR from 2010 pls lets share our timeline and lets update each other

enas

Mar 1, 2013
enas said:
Hello,, for those caregivers from toronto wjo applied PR from 2010 pls lets share our timeline and lets update each other

Dec 2010 submitted PR application
Feb 2011 start process
Dec 2011 received OP
Feb 2013 received 1st approval/decision made in ecas
Feb 2013 they update me my client history form
Single/no dependant

Until now no update

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
hi enas,

did they send you client history update forum after decision made. did you check with cic if they received it.
I know its so frustrating.................god bless you.

CIC agents never tell the truth............you should send a written letter to the cic office where you submitted the the application explaining about your situation..........all single people are getting their prs. in my case i have to change my home address..............i did it online.........called cic four times...........nothing happened till four months................then i sent a letter mentioning my client id number and everything...........then after one week they updated my info.

just give it try..............lets see .....may be they can take some actions on your file..............
calling agents are wasting of time............i called them on this tuesday agent told me that they are working on 16th july applications then next day end july and august people getting the letters..............so, i think they can just see our applications nothing else......

i wish you all the best and pray that you can have you PR soon...............because we all are deserve to have ............we are waiting for so long..............

enas

Mar 1, 2013
faith24 said:
hi enas,

did they send you client history update forum after decision made. did you check with cic if they received it.

CIC agents never tell the truth............you should send a written letter to the cic office where you submitted the the application explaining about your situation..........all single people are getting their prs. in my case i have to change my home address..............i did it online.........called cic four times...........nothing happened till four months................then i sent a letter mentioning my client id number and everything...........then after one week they updated my info.

just give it try..............lets see .....may be they can take some actions on your file..............
calling agents are wasting of time............i called them on this tuesday agent told me that they are working on 16th july applications then next day end july and august people getting the letters..............so, i think they can just see our applications nothing else......

i wish you all the best and pray that you can have you PR soon...............because we all are deserve to have ............we are waiting for so long..............
Your right they sent it to me my client history update form same time with my 1st approval letter with me, last feb 2013.if I send a letter regarding my case , do you know which address? Are you the same case with me? Thanks goodluck to you too,,

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Hi enas,

normally what happen after decision made cic transfer the file to the local office, which is close to your resident.
If you file is still with cic and hasn't been forward to the local office then you can send the letter to the main office in alberta, where you have submitted your pr application. If you are not sure then just send to main office they have everything connected. I hope this will help.......just give it a try!

I am august 2011 single applicant from ottawa waiting for my approval letter. Nothing happened in last two years. I received my OWP in dec. Its very frustrating............waiting time is so long............my boyfriend is back home.....we planed our wedding in dec....i don't know whats gonna happen.............my whole family is canadian citizens...its just me..........if i didn't get pr card before christmas holidays then i won't be able to go back home untill next summer holidays...........because i work as a school teacher.........soooooooooo confused.

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi enas,

If you don't mind may i know why do you need to update your client history? What is client history all about? Cause in my case the client id on my work pemit and open permit are the same but the one recorded to the cic is different i don't know how that it happened.. so weird my case right?? I am from toronto too june 2011 applicant single no dependants..i received email letter from cic last july 9 till then no news still, and my ecas is still in process.

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Client history update forum is all about your previous background e.g work, education , home address and information related to your father mother etc. If some information missing in the PR application then CIC send the client history update forum and also mentioned what they need to know.

I applied in August 2011 and after 15 days i received the client history update forum because I didn't fill out the time i was unemployed in my work history. After few months i received my OWP then I assumed that everything is fine and since i haven't heard anything from CIC.

Last week i called them and gave my client id no and agent told me that your application looks fine to me...you will receive an update within couple of weeks regarding your first stage approval........

ferds

Aug 26, 2013
faith24 said:
Client history update forum is all about your previous background e.g work, education , home address and information related to your father mother etc. If some information missing in the PR application then CIC send the client history update forum and also mentioned what they need to know.

I applied in August 2011 and after 15 days i received the client history update forum because I didn't fill out the time i was unemployed in my work history. After few months i received my OWP then I assumed that everything is fine and since i haven't heard anything from CIC.

Last week i called them and gave my client id no and agent told me that your application looks fine to me...you will receive an update within couple of weeks regarding your first stage approval........

hello..i am from toronto.
let me share my timeline:
October 2010- application for PR
December 2011- got my open work permit
April 2013- LC2 submitted,husband and 2 kids...no news yet,till this writing.. :(

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi enas,

How's your application? Did you receive interview letter yet? Do you already have schedule? You are the only one i know thathat single no dependants and have been decision made yet no interview for PR..i know how you feel cause we are the same on the same shoe :(

enas

Mar 1, 2013
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi enas,

How's your application? Did you receive interview letter yet? Do you already have schedule? You are the only one i know thathat single no dependants and have been decision made yet no interview for PR..i know how you feel cause we are the same on the same shoe :(
Thanks for your comments,, I don't have any interview yet,, I'm so stress because most of my single friends got their PR already and me waiting forever,, and take note I'm 6-12 months ahead when I passed my application. I keep calling cic every week but they said that 38 months is the processing time so just wait they said

enas

Mar 1, 2013
faith24 said:
hi enas,

Yes aftet decision made they ask my client history update and til now no news ,, thats what I'm planning to do to follow up and write a letter..very stressful with what they doing.

enas

Mar 1, 2013
I just got my interview letter yesterday,,, does anybody here pay their PR fee online?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
enas said:
I just got my interview letter yesterday,,, does anybody here pay their PR fee online?
Congrats enas! When is your landing interview? I pay mine online using my cic account.

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Hi enas,

Many many congratulations.................i am very happy for you :) :) :) :)

yes i paid my fee online through credit card ....its $490. when you pay after that they will ask you to print the receipt.
Also they will send you through email. you have to present at the time of interview. thats it.

I am still waiting for mine. I got decision made on 29th august. I asked CIC they said it ottawa office takes 4 to 8 weeks because it is one of the most busiest office....lets see

anyways i am very happy.................celebrate now!!

enas

Mar 1, 2013
wsongco said:
Congrats enas! When is your landing interview? I pay mine online using my cic account.
Yah after 34 months waiting for interview for single applicant finally got it,, my intetview will be on Oct 28, etobicoke