+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

dreamaway

Jul 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- October 17 2013 LC2- june 16 2014
Doc's Request.
24 April 2014
Med's Request
11 july 2014
Med's Done....
05 august 2014
Interview........
17 november 2014
Passport Req..
29 october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
03 december 2014
LANDED..........
lC1-17 november 2014 LC2- 27 december 2014
KatrinaMichelle said:
Perfectly said sir boyblue! Mytammy asked for an advice and you gave him one. Then he'll answer back sarcastically?! How ungrateful! Mytammy, if you don't want to pass these certificates, because you are so close-minded, then do so at your own risk. Sir boyblue was just being the helpful person that he is. You are the one who is being pessimistic. Let me warn you, that is the type of attitude that can delay your application. We should never question CIC and provide them all the requirements they are asking for.
I 2nd... ;D ;D ;D
Wala akong nakitang rude na sagot ni sir boyblue dun sa tanong nya. kung ako yun magpasalamat pa ako.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mytammy.. i was declared dependent in the generic form that my husband (LIC) originally sent to cic..

the email now from cic is the 2nd stage of LIC PR application wherein, the primary applicant will be the LC2 (wife or husband of the LIC) and the LC2 dependent (your kids only).. i remember that when my husband submitted his application before, he sent his birthcert, nbi and our marriage contract only... his first checklist has no mentioning to include the dependent nso forms etc so he did not include mine... this is the first time that i will submit my birthcert, nbi, pix and advisory of marriage to cic...

by the way, for boyblue i think you got him wrong... he is just trying to help everyone... wrong interpretation perhaps since sentences/words doesn't have any tone... hehe... chill chill everyone... God bless us all... :)

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
I also don't see anything wrong with boyblue's reply but I understand MyTammy... she/he was just stressed already and misinterpret the reply. Well... just saying my opinon... even when not asked :D :D I remember asking some silly question too but realized afterwards that I just need to use my common sense then I will know the answer. hahaha! But still I'm thankful to you guys/gals for giving time to my query always... :)

Please let me share my thoughts...
We all make mistakes and sometimes misunderstood people. Let us set aside our pride and humble ourselves. If we think we did something wrong to other people then a simple apology and forgiveness from the person can forget the past and start new again. In this forum, It is easy to fight with somebody who is in fact we don't really knw, so it's also easier to say sorry... But, if a person do not receive any apology from the person who made an insult, then forgive pa rin, anyway you will be blessed even more. :) :)

Let us all be happy! God bless... :D :D :D

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
@rhiyen thank you for your reply. So all the IMM 0008 generic form and schedule A form and IMM 5406 Family form info it was all about you as dependent and not your husband anymore. I think everybody got me wrong and your are the only one who understand my question.

To all who reacted to my post earlier I'm sorry because I think you were talking about the wrong documents like birth cert and mc. and I am talking about the forms that needs to be FILLED up. I only say like birth cert mc and nbi because I already submit my dependents birth cert and our mc in 2012.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mytammy that is correct... all information added in the forms were all about me... my husband will only sign it in my behalf as per the instruction from cic... :)

Let us be positive... We are all aiming for the finish line... Godbless us all... :)

KatrinaMichelle

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013 (LC1)
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 5 and 9, 2014
Interview........
August 7, 2014.. :)
Passport Req..
July 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20, 2014 (received via DHL Sep 3,2014)
LANDED..........
Booked! :) Praise God!
Strawberry28 said:
I also don't see anything wrong with boyblue's reply but I understand MyTammy... she/he was just stressed already and misinterpret the reply. Well... just saying my opinon... even when not asked :D :D I remember asking some silly question too but realized afterwards that I just need to use my common sense then I will know the answer. hahaha! But still I'm thankful to you guys/gals for giving time to my query always... :)

Please let me share my thoughts...
We all make mistakes and sometimes misunderstood people. Let us set aside our pride and humble ourselves. If we think we did something wrong to other people then a simple apology and forgiveness from the person can forget the past and start new again. In this forum, It is easy to fight with somebody who is in fact we don't really knw, so it's also easier to say sorry... But, if a person do not receive any apology from the person who made an insult, then forgive pa rin, anyway you will be blessed even more. :) :)

Let us all be happy! God bless... :D :D :D
true that.. See, sir boyblue, you were blessed even more with that visa. :) I have always admired your fluency in English and how you handle these things with class.. By any chance, are you a professor or a lawyer perhaps, sir Boyblue? Or were you just blessed with really good genes? :)

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KatrinaMichelle said:
true that.. See, sir boyblue, you were blessed even more with that visa. :) I have always admired your fluency in English and how you handle these things with class.. By any chance, are you a professor or a lawyer perhaps, sir Boyblue? Or were you just blessed with really good genes? :)

flattered by your lavish compliments but really i am merely an old and ordinary guy who just measly obtained an engineering degree way back the stone age :D

fervently wish every forum member acquire their visas soonest to finally reunite with love ones.

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shout out for all 2012 applicants! Good luck to all of us!

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Goodluck to all of us :D

rence

Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
still no reply its been more than two months since nagpamedical kami... :D

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BicolanoMan said:
waiting waiting.... almost 9 months since we received AIP... oh my gulay...

Hello... ask your mom to keep on sending follow up to cic... dadating nadin yang sa inyo.... ;)

davaoena

May 18, 2014
Visa Office......
veg.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 12, 2012
Med's Request
nov 03, 2014
Med's Done....
nov 22, 2014
Interview........
sooon ❤
Passport Req..
soon❤
VISA ISSUED...
soooonest ❤
LANDED..........
soon ❤
rhiyen13 said:
Hello... ask your mom to keep on sending follow up to cic... dadating nadin yang sa inyo.... ;)
through what po ang pag follow up? :D or paano/saan po particularly?

rence

Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
davaoena said:
through what po ang pag follow up? :D or paano/saan po particularly?

CIC Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

davaoena

May 18, 2014
Visa Office......
veg.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 12, 2012
Med's Request
nov 03, 2014
Med's Done....