+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
kannu1235 said:
i feel for u lately puro rude dn agents nakkusap ko un iba didnt even bother to open my file just sah wait its on process and timeline is 38 mons hayss mga wla puso they should include in their training na they need to feel for us being away frm our family kaya tyo ganito mbsan makulet or snsnsbhan nla impatient ...we are applicants we pay taxes na snssweldo saknla ng goverment we pay pro essing fee kaya they shld treat us well ... ndi un ggalawinnla file whenever they want wala pattern wala ... tmaybe they didnt even realize that our lives is in their hands and some of them are there treating us rude and maybe slacking in their office kaya ngttgall ng gnito ... which is soooo unfairrrrr !!!!!!

I hear you!!! I know part of your words i couldnot understand, however i feel the pain. Same with us. New Delhi visa office applicants.... My LC2 done their medicals in Feb. 2014 and after that nothing. even they didnot activate their e-cas. Its frustrating. Mp office says they cant help. CIC agents say they have no access to overseas application. and New Delhi visa office websites are down. They won't answer the phone. What to do? Where to go? whom to ask? Every night I pray for morning comes with any news but there is nothing... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Same is the case with me kannu..Every night I pray for morning comes with any news but there is nothing... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

davaoena

May 18, 2014
Visa Office......
veg.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 12, 2012
Med's Request
nov 03, 2014
Med's Done....
nov 22, 2014
Interview........
sooon ❤
Passport Req..
soon❤
VISA ISSUED...
soooonest ❤
LANDED..........
soon ❤
paano if naka recieve na ng medical request ang mama ko sa canada para sa amin,
tas wala po yung papa kasi seaman po siya. what is the best thing do? may deadline po ba yun? or may possibilities ba na ma forfeit ang application ng mama ko?

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
davaoena said:
tas wala po yung papa kasi seaman po siya. what is the best thing do? may deadline po ba yun? or may possibilities ba na ma forfeit ang application ng mama ko?
You should comply the nedical with in 60 days and submission of reqs to cpc vegreville is with in 90 days you received the mail or email. If you will not be able to do so with in the time frame. Your mom's application will be refused.

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
davaoena said:
Here is a part of the medical notice for Lc2:

Medical Examination Instructions

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

IMPORTANT:You are required to under go the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of yourapplication.

I would like to suggest: If you think that the 60 day time frame for your dad to comply with his medical examination is quite impossible because at the time the notice arrives, he is still sailing on the deepest part of the sea. Then first, your mom should call CIC to inquire about what to do; second, your mom should send cic her written explanation of why her husband's medical will be delayed or to follow and if available must attache documents that will prove her honesty. She must do it before the 60 day due expires. ;)

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
HI ! I just got landed immigrant last month,i'm single.but can i apply for common laws partner for my live-in bf back home.we were living together for 2 yrs before i left for canada but i ididnt include him in my PR application.so I'm wondering now if we can try to apply for common-law. we don't have kids,we don't have joint but we have others proofs that we were living together before and we are still very much together. any ideas and suggestions? thanks

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
bing1978 said:
HI ! I just got landed immigrant last month,i'm single.but can i apply for common laws partner for my live-in bf back home.we were living together for 2 yrs before i left for canada but i ididnt include him in my PR application.so I'm wondering now if we can try to apply for common-law. we don't have kids,we don't have joint but we have others proofs that we were living together before and we are still very much together. any ideas and suggestions? thanks
common law means living together within a year. if you applied as single and landed as pr last month, bing in a common law relationship in a long distance relationship is impossible. you may be able to prove it because you really lived together beofre coming here. but doing so, might be a misrepresentation of your application (declaring single when in fact, you were in a common law relationship during your application). what i suggest is, you marry your partner and sponsor him/her to come here under spousal sponsorship...c",)

rafa28

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
27-07-2014
Med's Request
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
Feb.5 , 2016
Passport Req..
March 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH.. APRIL 7, 2016
ask ko Lng po about sa demonstration of continuous education f isasaLi po ba ung highschooL or since coLLege Lng po ung iLaLagay.?.

davaoena

May 18, 2014
Visa Office......
veg.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 12, 2012
Med's Request
nov 03, 2014
Med's Done....
nov 22, 2014
Interview........
sooon ❤
Passport Req..
soon❤
VISA ISSUED...
soooonest ❤
LANDED..........
soon ❤
thanks po sa advice. I'll greatly remember it and will tell mom also.

:)

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Thank you @rhiyen13. I ask my husband and he said no email from CIC even in spam mail. I hope we get our 3-in-1 kit soon

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
doquer83 said:
got my 3-in-1 kit today.hoping and praying that all 2012 applicants will get theirs too.
Hi! I am planning to pay my RPRF using IMM5401. Any disadvantage of using this rather than using credit card? My credit limit is not enough.
Thanks

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mytammy said:
Thank you @ rhiyen13. I ask my husband and he said no email from CIC even in spam mail. I hope we get our 3-in-1 kit soon

I know you will receive it soon mytammy.... just keep on sending follow up to CIC because that's what my husband did... :)

WanderLust789

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you @ Stawberry28 :)

@ pinoy_ako All my application fees I used the original receipt of payment form IMM 5401 to pay at a financial institution (TD bank), it's more convenient for me since I don't have a PDF Reader Software in my computer. I don't think there's any disadvantage using IMM 5401.

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
WanderLust789 said:
thank you @ Stawberry28 :)

@ pinoy_ako All my application fees I used the original receipt of payment form IMM 5401 to pay at a financial institution (TD bank), it's more convenient for me since I don't have a PDF Reader Software in my computer. I don't think there's any disadvantage using IMM 5401.
Hey there! Thank u so much. Such a relief!