+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Why the CIC call center people so very rude? I called 2 times today because I was disconnected and both agents they are very mayabang and they make you feel they are irritated if you call to follow up on aplication. They should be patient because they apply for call center job and it is there task to answer phone calls.

Still no improvement in the processing of any LC2 kit :( if they only know how hard to be away from there family for they can understand how we caregivers feel

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
WanderLust789 said:
I received an email for my husbands medical request this morning. I hope I am close to finish with this application. I'm just wondering why I didn't get 3in1 kit before his medical but anyway I'm sooo happy.

May 2012 Applicant
Check your junk or spam. It might be in there.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Congrats wanderlust

piggyoinkoink

Jun 26, 2014
mytammy said:
Why the CIC call center people so very rude? I called 2 times today because I was disconnected and both agents they are very mayabang and they make you feel they are irritated if you call to follow up on aplication. They should be patient because they apply for call center job and it is there task to answer phone calls.

Still no improvement in the processing of any LC2 kit :( if they only know how hard to be away from there family for they can understand how we caregivers feel

i feel for u lately puro rude dn agents nakkusap ko un iba didnt even bother to open my file just sah wait its on process and timeline is 38 mons hayss mga wla puso they should include in their training na they need to feel for us being away frm our family kaya tyo ganito mbsan makulet or snsnsbhan nla impatient ...we are applicants we pay taxes na snssweldo saknla ng goverment we pay pro essing fee kaya they shld treat us well ... ndi un ggalawinnla file whenever they want wala pattern wala ... tmaybe they didnt even realize that our lives is in their hands and some of them are there treating us rude and maybe slacking in their office kaya ngttgall ng gnito ... which is soooo unfairrrrr !!!!!!

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
i feel for u lately puro rude dn agents nakkusap ko un iba didnt even bother to open my file just sah wait its on process and timeline is 38 mons hayss mga wla puso they should include in their training na they need to feel for us being away frm our family kaya tyo ganito mbsan makulet or snsnsbhan nla impatient ...we are applicants we pay taxes na snssweldo saknla ng goverment we pay pro essing fee kaya they shld treat us well ... ndi un ggalawinnla file whenever they want wala pattern wala ... tmaybe they didnt even realize that our lives is in their hands and some of them are there treating us rude and maybe slacking in their office kaya ngttgall ng gnito ... which is soooo unfairrrrr !!!!!!

I hear you!!! I know part of your words i couldnot understand, however i feel the pain. Same with us. New Delhi visa office applicants.... My LC2 done their medicals in Feb. 2014 and after that nothing. even they didnot activate their e-cas. Its frustrating. Mp office says they cant help. CIC agents say they have no access to overseas application. and New Delhi visa office websites are down. They won't answer the phone. What to do? Where to go? whom to ask? Every night I pray for morning comes with any news but there is nothing... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

WanderLust789

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u doquer83 :)

I'm praying that hopefully everybody here will receive their kit soon coz I know the agony of waiting. Good luck guys.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! My husband received the 3in1 kit today.... I'm so happy.... hope you guys are next! Thank you Lord.. You're awesome indeed! ^^

piggyoinkoink

Jun 26, 2014
rhiyen13 said:
Hello guys! My husband received the 3in1 kit today.... I'm so happy.... hope you guys are next! Thank you Lord.. You're awesome indeed! ^^
rhiyen13 said:
rhiyen13 said:

congrats rhiyen finally !!!! :) so that is what i am searching earlier if coc works on weekend and its now answered yes they are working on weekends too yey :) time is running out for them too end of the uear and quota needs to be reach to they should work their butts harddddd ...haha

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piggyoinkoink said:
congrats rhiyen finally !!!! :) so that is what i am searching earlier if coc works on weekend and its now answered yes they are working on weekends too yey :) time is running out for them too end of the uear and quota needs to be reach to they should work their butts harddddd ...haha
thanks piggyoinkoink.... we will reunite with our families soon... It's an answered prayer for me and my hubby.... after 8 months of waiting... thank you Lord...

piggyoinkoink

Jun 26, 2014
kannu1235 said:

I hear you!!! I know part of your words i couldnot understand, however i feel the pain. Same with us. New Delhi visa office applicants.... My LC2 done their medicals in Feb. 2014 and after that nothing. even they didnot activate their e-cas. Its frustrating. Mp office says they cant help. CIC agents say they have no access to overseas application. and New Delhi visa office websites are down. They won't answer the phone. What to do? Where to go? whom to ask? Every night I pray for morning comes with any news but there is nothing... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

thnks kannu sorry for not speaking in english but yeah for us atleast filipinos are now processed here in canada so we can check but the problem is this rude lazy agents who didnt even bother to open our files and says in process 38mons wait and wait and wait ...which is so stressful i hope they put their selves in our place to know how it feels being away from our family thats why we are always asking for progress and they tell to us we are impatient :( thats why i dont want to call anymore ..ill just give everything to god and hope for the best since we cannot do anything :( we did our medicals aprl 04 2014 till now waiting they said its on process and verification and background check is ongoing for me ..to wait 3-4mons for that :(

piggyoinkoink

Jun 26, 2014
rhiyen13 said:
thanks piggyoinkoink.... we will reunite with our families soon... It's an answered prayer for me and my hubby.... after 8 months of waiting... thank you Lord...

welcome what more if we get our pr confirmation and ppr thats is going to be my best day ever!!!!! but 1 things for sure no matter how long we wait i sure we will all landed this yr especially ones who already got medicals and 3in1 kit ;) goodluck :)

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
@ Doquer83 :D

@ wanderlust789 :D

@ Rhiyen13 :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;D ;D ;D