+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
tinytoes said:
Hi jobseeker, I just called Cic call Center to ask the same question, because it is stated in the letter to bring the imm5265, however she told me, if only it applies to me, so if the immigration didn't take any of my documents before, then I don't need to have that form.

Anyway, do we have to bring all the old work permits we had during the interview?
the only thing they will ask from u is the original open work permit And the other requirements that they posted in your letter for appointment.

Ran18

Mar 13, 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm just new here,I'm glad I found this forum.
I passed my application dec 2012
Received OWP march 2013
Last email received from cic was February 27 2014 - in process
LC2 kit waiting....

Please keep on posting your updates because it really helps and serve as an encouragement to the readers and member of this forum. Thanks.
God bless us all!

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Hello All!

I just checked my ecas and I found the following:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2012.

2.We started processing your application on December 2, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I have not received an email nor letter from CIC ... does anyone knows what is next? Please help!! :eek:

GODisAble

Dec 11, 2013
I think your waiting time for PR is almost over :) Congrats in advance. :) Just wait for further instruction that they will give to you. By the way, are you a single applicant?

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
Hi guys I just got my PR on 10th of march . interview was so quick , they took only one picture of me .she said they only need one , She asked me three simple questions and stamped my PR confirmation letter. They tell u to change ur SIN . I did mine same time . it took me 45 minutes to wait for my term. thank God . good luck for u everyone .

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
amangat said:
Hi guys I just got my PR on 10th of march . interview was so quick , they took only one picture of me .she said they only need one , She asked me three simple questions and stamped my PR confirmation letter. They tell u to change ur SIN . I did mine same time . it took me 45 minutes to wait for my term. thank God . good luck for u everyone .
congratulations amangat!

What questions did they ask you? Did you bring all the work permits you had during the interview?or did they check it? So happy for you! I'm having my interview this coming March 24.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
amangat said:
hi! I didn't know you can do that on the same day. I thought I still have to wait for the PR card before I can change my SIN number.

may25

Mar 28, 2013
luckbymyside said:
Hi There! Keep us posted when you will receive your initial approval. I am also May 2013 applicant and waiting for approval :)
I m also May 2013 applicant, already received my AIP March 14,2013. :)

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
GODisAble said:
I think your waiting time for PR is almost over :) Congrats in advance. :) Just wait for further instruction that they will give to you. By the way, are you a single applicant?
Yes, i'm a single applicant.

Well I called CIC and they said they emailed me but I did not received any emails (just the same when they emailed me requesting for police clearance) so now they will re-send the letter by mail which take longer... Also my mailing address was changed to my old address so is pretty messed up! :mad:

Does anyone know if I can pay before receiving the letter? I don't want to wait longer and CIC already told me the letter is for make payment.

Let me know! :)

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
cats_lover said:
Hello All!

I just checked my ecas and I found the following:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2012.

2.We started processing your application on December 2, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I have not received an email nor letter from CIC ... does anyone knows what is next? Please help!! :eek:
after this, they will sent u the letter of appointment through the mail.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
cats_lover said:
Yes, i'm a single applicant.

Well I called CIC and they said they emailed me but I did not received any emails (just the same when they emailed me requesting for police clearance) so now they will re-send the letter by mail which take longer... Also my mailing address was changed to my old address so is pretty messed up! :mad:

Does anyone know if I can pay before receiving the letter? I don't want to wait longer and CIC already told me the letter is for make payment.

Let me know! :)
on the second email that's the time that they will ask you to pay the $490.

nicajean26

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
may25 said:
I m also May 2013 applicant, already received my AIP March 14,2013. :)
omg that is too fast!! are you single applicant? what date on may did u apply? iam may 6 2013 applicant i hope i can received mine soon.

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
tinytoes said:
congratulations amangat!

What questions did they ask you? Did you bring all the work permits you had during the interview?or did they check it? So happy for you! I'm having my interview this coming March 24.
thanx there were few questions the answer was in yes or no.The questions were Have you ever convicted in crime . have you ever denied entry to Canada . do you have dependents or am I married . it was quick the answer was no no and no

KatrinaMichelle

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013 (LC1)
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 5 and 9, 2014
Interview........
August 7, 2014.. :)
Passport Req..
July 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20, 2014 (received via DHL Sep 3,2014)
LANDED..........
Booked! :) Praise God!
@nicajean26, may25 is a single applicant as per her previous posts.. No luck yet (AIPs) for married 2013 applicants, except for those who applied as single and married along the process..