+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

notsniw817

Jun 25, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-06-2013
File Transfer...
07-07-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Tomorrow
Passport Req..
Tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Hi mytammy,
I think you can get/pay your oec in the airport after checking in when you're holding an OWP you dont have to go to POEA..Double check to make sure

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
mytammy said:
Doquer83, I call polo office in Toronto but the woman said I can go even no appointment. But he did not said what requirements to bring to get the OEC.

Ellann, my dependent in Philippines is only my husband be he have also philhealth. So he cannot use my philhealth. And I know we cannot use philhealth here in Canada. I already tell somebody in POEA that I don't want philhealth because I cannot use it here but they still charge me philhealth fee and owwa fee. I don't like to pay fees if I cannot use it. So u think I can get OEC in POLO and use it for my exit pass before my flight when I live Manila?
Just get oec. Because if u get owwa u need contract pa from ur employer. So better just get oec. I am getting one too coz i am going home for vacation this march.

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
notsniw817 said:
Hi mytammy,
I think you can get/pay your oec in the airport after checking in when you're holding an OWP you dont have to go to POEA..Double check to make sure
You need to go to poea at the airport just for stamping before u check in. I dont know if they are issuing oec there too.

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
hi eilann where are you going to get your oec here in canada ba? or in phil?:)are you holding owp ?

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
CharDes said:
Hi. I am new here... I submitted my PR Application January 2013. Received my OWP April 2013.
Hi There! Keep us posted when you will receive your initial approval. I am also May 2013 applicant and waiting for approval :)

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
notsniw817, where I double check? In polo office or in POEA in NAIA?

ellann, you have OWP too? I am OWP holder too. But I don't have yet re-entry visa. I still apply for re-entry visa but I waiting for letter of employment I requested from my employer Jan. 29 but until now I still not get my letter of employment because in check list for visa aplication I need to submit letter of employment too. Or do you think I can apply visa even I don't have letter of employment? I plan to go home on May.

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
mytammy said:
notsniw817, where I double check? In polo office or in POEA in NAIA?

ellann, you have OWP too? I am OWP holder too. But I don't have yet re-entry visa. I still apply for re-entry visa but I waiting for letter of employment I requested from my employer Jan. 29 but until now I still not get my letter of employment because in check list for visa aplication I need to submit letter of employment too. Or do you think I can apply visa even I don't have letter of employment? I plan to go home on May.
yes i am an OWP, lucky me I got got my re entry just for a week..submitted last jan 29 got it the next friday..You need the employment letter that is one of the requirements. I know that it was already too tight because on the website you need to submit application for retry at least 8weeks before ur flight. but my employer stated in his letter that it is an urgent that is why they expedite.. kasi alam ko na baka di umabot kaya nilagay nila urgent luckily dumating after 1 week..you have to ask letter from employer that they are allowing you to have a vacation and will com back to them..if it is tight for you to get here the renetry get ka na lang sa pin as. but you have to fill out na at print mo lahat ng docs sa website ng canadian embassy sa pin as at paginating mo dun tawagn mo a gad then ready mo na lahat ng docs needed

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
ellann, I follow up again my employment letter today and my manager said he will follow up my request. Last week I call CIC and a agent said that if I don't have employment letter I have to write explanation why I cannot provide employment letter. I really hope I get my employment letter on Wednesday when I go back to work for I can submit my re-entry visa application ASAP huhuhu

may25

Mar 28, 2013
lunita said:
I'm sooo happy ;D
I got called in for my interview on Feb. 6

sent application oct 2012
got my first letter Dec 13 2013
second letter jan 3 2014
call for interview jan 17

Wishing everyone good luck and fast processing.... your call for the interviews will come soon. stay positive

wow Congrats. :) is your first letter are acknowledgement letter? I m a May 2013 and a single applicant too. It's means i can got my interview by the end of the year, yours are only 17 months .

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys... I would like to share my hubby's timeline. I'm the LC2:

PR & WP Application sent on October 28,2012
CIC application received: October 29, 2012
CIC acknowledgement letter: December 25, 2012
OWP approval: January 23, 2013
Sent Add on requirement for change of marital status (Single to Married):February 24, 2013
Vegreville received add on requirement:February 27, 2013
Received email from CPCV for AIP:December 17, 2013
ECAS APPLICATION RECEIVED TO IN PROCESS: December 16, 2013
LC2 Kit: waiting....

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
Just received letter from CIC today, I'm scheduled for an interview on March 24 for finalizing my PR..
I am asked to bring passport, 2photos, all documents issued by CIC, proof of valid temporary status in Canada and IMM5265 - Notice of Seizure Form and the certified true copies of seized identity documents stamped by immigration.

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
tinytoes said:
Just received letter from CIC today, I'm scheduled for an interview on March 24 for finalizing my PR..
I am asked to bring passport, 2photos, all documents issued by CIC, proof of valid temporary status in Canada and IMM5265 - Notice of Seizure Form and the certified true copies of seized identity documents stamped by immigration.
Congrats! !!! Wts ur timeline and where are you from?