+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live in caregiver

mharco

Apr 29, 2015
hello everyone here,,hoping i can get some informations here...my caregiver failed to go for an interview and medical.they gave her 30 days to comply.they send her an email last march 11 of this year and she just find out today that she have an email regarding her interview...is there anybody here got into the same situations?any infos would would greatly appreciated..ty

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
She will have to email the visa office processing her application, explain that she missed the email and hope they give her an extension.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
She will have to email the visa office processing her application, explain that she missed the email and hope they give her an extension.
Dear Sir,
I am a Medcial doctor have been practising more than 5 yrs, now i would like to apply for LIC programme from Outside Canada .
Can i apply with my spouse and kid?
also how can i get job offer from Home country?
tx

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
obaied said:
Dear Sir,
I am a Medcial doctor have been practising more than 5 yrs, now i would like to apply for LIC programme from Outside Canada .
Can i apply with my spouse and kid?
also how can i get job offer from Home country?
tx
No - you cannot include your spouse and children in your work permit application. This is only possible when you have a skilled job and LIC is not classified as a skilled job. You may have challenges getting an approved work permit given you are educated as a doctor and have been working as a doctor for several years.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
No - you cannot include your spouse and children in your work permit application. This is only possible when you have a skilled job and LIC is not classified as a skilled job. You may have challenges getting an approved work permit given you are educated as a doctor and have been working as a doctor for several years.
Dear Sir,
a big tx to u BOSS, What a great Explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Haide

May 8, 2015
Hi! I went to Hongkong as tourist to exit going here in Canada last year. I booked my tickets for my vacation in the Philippines in October and just realized that i have to get OEC going back here. Please help me on what to do.. Thanks in advance

Haide

May 8, 2015
I mean is how can i get OEC if i am not registered in POEA legally? I am working here in as live in Caregiver. Because of urgent need i didnt wait for the POLO.

haidz

May 9, 2015
Hi I would like to us if how long the waiting time of processing for LMO in ontario canada

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Haide said:
I mean is how can i get OEC if i am not registered in POEA legally? I am working here in as live in Caregiver. Because of urgent need i didnt wait for the POLO.
I think you can get OEC as long as submit all the requirement of a returning mangagawa if they see you did not register last year they will register you now and pay more fees. bring copy of your work contract, letter from employer, work permit etc.

strongness

May 12, 2015
Good day!

I am newbie here. :) I submitted my online application for live-in caregiver January 2015, my employer uses an agency in canada. After submitting my application i only received 3 emails from cic.

1st email: confirmation that my application has been received.
2nd email: confirmation that payment for processing fee has been received.
3rd email: application status now updated.

After that nothing follows. We are worried coz we haven't heard anything after that.
We asked the agency they said all we need is wait.
I also did upfront medical as one of the requirement in the checklist.
Is there something wrong with how the agency process my application?

We are worried coz my lmia will expire na this june, if anything went wrong i can still reapply since lmia is still valid. But still no feedback, dont know what to do.

I hope somebody can help and give hope to my case.

Thank you in advance.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Haide said:
Hi! I went to Hongkong as tourist to exit going here in Canada last year. I booked my tickets for my vacation in the Philippines in October and just realized that i have to get OEC going back here. Please help me on what to do.. Thanks in advance
Hi Haide. So you mean to say. Instead sa pinas ka nag exit going to Canada. Nag exit ka sa HK pra wala ng OEC? How did it goes?