+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

preggy22

Jul 29, 2012
Oh sept 2011 ako sis...oo nga andami nila nakatanggap na kakilala ko dto vancouver kahapon.But im hoping and praying that within dis week makakatanggap na rin tau sis :D

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
preggy22 said:
Oh sept 2011 ako sis...oo nga andami nila nakatanggap na kakilala ko dto vancouver kahapon.But im hoping and praying that within dis week makakatanggap na rin tau sis :D

ako sis June 2011...kakatawag ko lang sa CIC sabi few lang daw na paper application ang kinuha nila from Manila and lucky yung mga applications na na-picked up....sana sunod na tayo

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
@Boyblue i have a question my lc1 received a letter and requesting for a new NBI CLEARANCE. if i am not mistaken i can give them a copy only right?

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ Boyblue i have a question my lc1 received a letter and requesting for a new NBI CLEARANCE. if i am not mistaken i can give them a copy only right?
you must renew your nbi clearance now, purpose visa canada and make sure the clearance issued have a dry seal before sending the original copy (not the personal copy) of the nbi clearance to your wife and in turn she will send it to cpc vegre.

shielap.

Mar 9, 2014
Cabanatuan City
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 02 2012
Doc's Request.
Addl Fam. Info -September 9, 2014
File Transfer...
LC2 3in1 Kit October 27, 2015
Med's Request
October 27, 2015
Med's Done....
November 12, 2015
Interview........
April 19, 2016
Passport Req..
March 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 19, 2016
Gico said:
I don't think having hemmorrhoids would make you inadmissible to Canada
Thank you for your reply... i'm worried po kc.,

sailorgal

Mar 12, 2014
Hi po sa lahat, so its true na hindi na ipapadala sa Pinas ang kit, i just receive CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR DEPENDANTS OF LIVE IN CAREGIVERS. I have few questions regarding the IMM0008 Generic Application Form, i will be filling out this form on behalf of my dependants, i have no spouse to sponsor so should i put my eldest son as the principal applicant? How about my 2 other dependants?( i have 3 kids), Can i put them under my eldest son's application as his dependent? Im really confused!! please help...
Appreciate all answers... Thank you and God Bless us all..

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
boyblue said:
you must renew your nbi clearance now, purpose visa canada and make sure the clearance issued have a dry seal before sending the original copy (not the personal copy) of the nbi clearance to your wife and in turn she will send it to cpc vegre.
@ Boyblue nacoconfuse kase ang lc1 ko regarding sa letter nga na nareceive nya.
here's the letter say's

This letter is in reference to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver
Program. ln order to improve service and offer more efficient processing, most applications from both
Live-in Caregivers and their dependants will now be processed in Canada.
We have assessed the information you provided regarding your application for permanent residence. For
your application to be processed further, we require you to submit additional information regarding
your family members, including those outside Canada. Please refer to the guide for the definition of
family member. This information will be added to your existing application at the Case Processing Centre
in Vegreville, Alberta.
We have attached a Checklist of Documents for Dependants of Live-ln Caregivers to this letter. This
checklist outlines all the forms and documents you must gather, submit and sign on behalf of your family
members. We have highlighted outstanding items on the bhecklist. Failure to provide these fcjrms and -
documents may result in the refusal of youi application.
Only complete applications, consisting of all forms and documents on the checklist, wilt be
considered for processing.
When you are submitting the required forms and documents for your dependants, please include a copy
of this letter and the completed checklist.
The forms and documents for your dependants must be submitted within g0 days of the date of this
letter (see date above) to:
Case Processing Centre - Vegreville
Unit LC2
6212 - 55th Avenue
.' Vegreville, AB TgC 1W3
lf you are unable to submit all of the requested documents you must inform us within 90 days of the
date of this letter, explaining what you are not able to provide and why. Failure to inform us may result in
the refusal of your application.

for what i understand on that correct me if i am wrong ang kailangan lng iprovide dyan is yung nakahighlight sa document checklist na nakaattach sa letter which is yung renewal of my NBI...tama ba ako @ boyblue?

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyblue said:
on the checklist of documents received by LC1 from CPCV, only the highlighted item/s is/are to be submitted. for example, if only original copy of NBI (LC2) is highlighted then submit only NBI. if NBI and NSO BC or MC or CENOMAR or AOM are higlighted then submit said documents only. if all are highlighted then it follows all docs must be submitted. i trust the matter is crystal now :D

tessa13

Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preggy22 said:
Hi I am new with this forum...please help kasi im feeling a little bit disappointment.
kasi kahapon march 11 dto vancouver andaming nakaresib ng letter from vegreville about the kit of their dependants im a lc1 and sept 2011 applicant.
my friend who got her letter yesterday ay nauna pa akong nagsubmit ng application noon pero bakit nauna pa siyang nakaresib ng kit ng family nia.
Anyone here in this forum who is 2011 applicant and wala pang letter/kit ng family na nareceive?
Thank you
My mother (Ontario) is a Sept 2011 applicant also. Wala pa kami LC2 kit until now :(
Her friend got the kit instructions last week eh mas nauna pa mama ko nag 4 months...

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
hi sailorgal, may we know what documents are listed in the checklist. thanks and good luck to you and your family's application.

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sailorgal said:
Hi po sa lahat, so its true na hindi na ipapadala sa Pinas ang kit, i just receive CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR DEPENDANTS OF LIVE IN CAREGIVERS. I have few questions regarding the IMM0008 Generic Application Form, i will be filling out this form on behalf of my dependants, i have no spouse to sponsor so should i put my eldest son as the principal applicant? How about my 2 other dependants?( i have 3 kids), Can i put them under my eldest son's application as his dependent? Im really confused!! please help...
Appreciate all answers... Thank you and God Bless us all..
Don't get confuse read the letter properly i received same letter and checklist you will be the one to fill up everything in behalf of your dependants all form are same when you first apply for your p.r the only difference present date will be added. You will still the principal applicant.

sailorgal

Mar 12, 2014
parsley_ly said:
hi sailorgal, may we know what documents are listed in the checklist. thanks and good luck to you and your family's application.

Eto mga documents:

(1) Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
• Ensure to sign last page in pen
You must complete and sign for all your dependants, including children
(2) Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (if you have
more than five (5) family members)
You must complete and sign
for each additional dependant family member (over five members), whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(3) Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
• Ensure to sign page 4 in pen
• Must be completed in full, no gaps allowed in questions 8, 9,
10, 11 and 12
• Use the Year-Month format
You must complete and sign for all dependants 18 years of age or over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
• Ensure original is signed in pen
• Read carefully and sign sections A, B, C, if applicable
NOTE: If this information changes during processing, you are required to update our office.
You must complete and sign for all your dependants, including children, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(5) Identity documents
• Original NSO Birth Certificate
• Copy of passport ‘s data page for all accompanying family members only
Must be provided for each dependant family member, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(6) Six (6) passport-sized photos (paste one to the IMM 0008 for
each family member)
Must be provided for each dependant family member, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(7) Original NBI certificate
Please ensure that the certificate:
(i) Includes the right thumb print and dry seal
(ii) Mentions “Issued for visa Canada”
(iii) Has been issued within the last 6 months
If any of your identity documents, such as Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, and passports, show another name (including spelling) and date of birth, you MUST submit an NBI certificate issued under your other name and/or date of birth.
If there is any notation of “No Criminal Record” or “No Pending Record” or “Record as Stated” on your clearance you must also provide:
- a written explanation from the NBI
- your own written explanation of the circumstances surrounding the case(s) listed in the NBI written explanation
- related court documents, as applicable (e.g. affidavit of complaints, information filed by fiscal, your counter affidavit, court transcripts, dismissal decision, court order)
Must be provided for all dependant family members 18 years of age and above
(Cool The following documents are also required, if applicable:
(a) Original NSO CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage)
Each family member 18 years of age or over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(b) Demonstration of Continuous Education (Enclosed)
All children who meet the definition of dependent child as per Type B
(c) Marriage Certificate or proof of common-law relationship
All children who meet the
definition of dependent child as per Type B and are married or in a common-law relationship
(d) Original Declaration From Non-Accompanying
Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (IMM 5604)
• You must also submit a clear photocopy of a valid and legible identity document with signature for the non-accompanying father/mother.
• A separate IMM5604 form must be completed for each child.
• IMM5604 must be witnessed by a notary public.
For each accompanying dependants under 18 immigrating to Canada on their own, this form must be signed by the non-accompanying parent
(e) Guardianship Questionnaire
• Form to be completed by parent in Canada
You must complete for all accompanying children less
than 18 years of age and in the care of a guardian
(f) Original Authority to Disclose Information To a Designated
Individual (IMM 5475E) (for Guardian)
• This authorizes Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself.
You, signed by your parent in Canada
(g) Original Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
• Must be signed in pen
If you have retained counsel, you must submit this form
IMPORTANT NOTE
Please pay particular attention to the declaration on the last page of the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada. As part of this declaration, you are signing that you understand that you must IMMEDIATELY inform CIC if any of the information or answers provided in the application forms change.
MAHALAGANG PAALALA
Pagtuunan ng pansin ang salaysay sa huling pahina ng IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada. Ang inyong pagpirma, ay nangangahulugang lubos ninyong naunawaan na dapat ipagbigay alam kaagad sa Canadian visa office kung saan kayo nag-sumite ng aplikasyon, ang alin mang pagbabago sa mga impormasyon o sagot ninyo sa inyong form.

sailorgal

Mar 12, 2014
ynahvie said:
Don't get confuse read the letter properly i received same letter and checklist you will be the one to fill up everything in behalf of your dependants all form are same when you first apply for your p.r the only difference present date will be added. You will still the principal applicant.

Thanks ynahvie :), one more question, dun sa question 1 ng IMM0008 -Program under which you are applying, sa economic pa rin ba? To be honest i am really confused.

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sailorgal said:
Thanks ynahvie :), one more question, dun sa question 1 ng IMM0008 -Program under which you are applying, sa economic pa rin ba?
Yes everything is same when u first apply for pr. Kaw lahat pipirma in their behalf. Yung guardianship questionaire wala number ang form.sa cic site wala ganun boyblue posted the form in the forum kaya nakuha ko tumawag pa nga ako immigration di nila alam good thing nandyan mga ka forum to help our querry

sailorgal

Mar 12, 2014
ynahvie said:
Yes everything is same when u first apply for pr. Kaw lahat pipirma in their behalf. Yung guardianship questionaire wala number ang form.sa cic site wala ganun boyblue posted the form in the forum kaya nakuha ko tumawag pa nga ako immigration di nila alam good thing nandyan mga ka forum to help our querry

Ok maraming salamat ynahvie ;) dami ko pinagtanungan iba iba sagot nila ;D Oo nga ung Guardianship questionnaire dito ko rin nakuha…this forum rocks!!! :D