+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
sailorgal said:
Eto mga documents:

(1) Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
• Ensure to sign last page in pen
You must complete and sign for all your dependants, including children
(2) Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (if you have
more than five (5) family members)
You must complete and sign
for each additional dependant family member (over five members), whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(3) Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
• Ensure to sign page 4 in pen
• Must be completed in full, no gaps allowed in questions 8, 9,
10, 11 and 12
• Use the Year-Month format
You must complete and sign for all dependants 18 years of age or over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
• Ensure original is signed in pen
• Read carefully and sign sections A, B, C, if applicable
NOTE: If this information changes during processing, you are required to update our office.
You must complete and sign for all your dependants, including children, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(5) Identity documents
• Original NSO Birth Certificate
• Copy of passport ‘s data page for all accompanying family members only
Must be provided for each dependant family member, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(6) Six (6) passport-sized photos (paste one to the IMM 0008 for
each family member)
Must be provided for each dependant family member, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(7) Original NBI certificate
Please ensure that the certificate:
(i) Includes the right thumb print and dry seal
(ii) Mentions “Issued for visa Canada”
(iii) Has been issued within the last 6 months
If any of your identity documents, such as Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, and passports, show another name (including spelling) and date of birth, you MUST submit an NBI certificate issued under your other name and/or date of birth.
If there is any notation of “No Criminal Record” or “No Pending Record” or “Record as Stated” on your clearance you must also provide:
- a written explanation from the NBI
- your own written explanation of the circumstances surrounding the case(s) listed in the NBI written explanation
- related court documents, as applicable (e.g. affidavit of complaints, information filed by fiscal, your counter affidavit, court transcripts, dismissal decision, court order)
Must be provided for all dependant family members 18 years of age and above
(Cool The following documents are also required, if applicable:
(a) Original NSO CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage)
Each family member 18 years of age or over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not
(b) Demonstration of Continuous Education (Enclosed)
All children who meet the definition of dependent child as per Type B
(c) Marriage Certificate or proof of common-law relationship
All children who meet the
definition of dependent child as per Type B and are married or in a common-law relationship
(d) Original Declaration From Non-Accompanying
Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (IMM 5604)
• You must also submit a clear photocopy of a valid and legible identity document with signature for the non-accompanying father/mother.
• A separate IMM5604 form must be completed for each child.
• IMM5604 must be witnessed by a notary public.
For each accompanying dependants under 18 immigrating to Canada on their own, this form must be signed by the non-accompanying parent
(e) Guardianship Questionnaire
• Form to be completed by parent in Canada
You must complete for all accompanying children less
than 18 years of age and in the care of a guardian
(f) Original Authority to Disclose Information To a Designated
Individual (IMM 5475E) (for Guardian)
• This authorizes Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself.
You, signed by your parent in Canada
(g) Original Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
• Must be signed in pen
If you have retained counsel, you must submit this form
IMPORTANT NOTE
Please pay particular attention to the declaration on the last page of the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada. As part of this declaration, you are signing that you understand that you must IMMEDIATELY inform CIC if any of the information or answers provided in the application forms change.
MAHALAGANG PAALALA
Pagtuunan ng pansin ang salaysay sa huling pahina ng IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada. Ang inyong pagpirma, ay nangangahulugang lubos ninyong naunawaan na dapat ipagbigay alam kaagad sa Canadian visa office kung saan kayo nag-sumite ng aplikasyon, ang alin mang pagbabago sa mga impormasyon o sagot ninyo sa inyong form.
timeline please???

preggy22

Jul 29, 2012
Hi tessa13,tumawag na ba mama mo sa cic...can u pls share kung ano sinabi ng cic sa kanya in case na tumawag na xa.
thanks

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've read some thread in this forum and now 2013 applicants start receiving AIP. it takes me 2 yrs when I received mine and another 6 months to receive my LC2 kit. Can't understand their process even till now a lot of 2011 doesn't have their lC2 I am just hoping why not work first for those who have older application and would be great for those who been waiting for so long. Hoping Immigration be able to read this forum to hear those applicatns been waiting and far away from their family for so long.

tessa13

Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preggy22 said:
Hi tessa13,tumawag na ba mama mo sa cic...can u pls share kung ano sinabi ng cic sa kanya in case na tumawag na xa.
thanks
Just sent you a PM :)

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who did medical in Baguio what can u say about their process?by appointment?

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
Thank god i got my renewed NBI clearance right away...now we have to send it to lc2 vegreville from philippines...@boyblue whats your update men.....

ferds

Aug 26, 2013
jebok79 said:
Thank god i got my renewed NBI clearance right away...now we have to send it to lc2 vegreville from philippines... @ boyblue whats your update men.....
hi jebok..ilang days bago na release ang nbi? tenx.

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys... anyone from 2012 applicants who already received their LC2 kit?

It has been 3 months and we're still waiting....

Thanks in advance.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
Thank god i got my renewed NBI clearance right away...now we have to send it to lc2 vegreville from philippines... @ boyblue whats your update men.....
will do medicals on March 24,2014 already registered online for St Lukes Global CIty, nbi renewal the following day same day release and will send it on March 26,2014 by LBC to LC1 Toronto, more or less one thou pesos delivery charge.

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hi guys, this is so frustrating, i called cic earlier today to ask about my LC2's files but i was told by the agent that their files have not been received yet, when infact i received an email on the 27th of feb that the files of my lc2 have beentransferred to cpc-v, i just don't get it why it's not received yet, i emailed cemagain to inquire about this i hope they reply soon. I feel sad

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littledipper said:
Hi guys, this is so frustrating, i called cic earlier today to ask about my LC2's files but i was told by the agent that their files have not been received yet, when infact i received an email on the 27th of feb that the files of my lc2 have beentransferred to cpc-v, i just don't get it why it's not received yet, i emailed cemagain to inquire about this i hope they reply soon. I feel sad
Same as mine baka daw sa ibang Canada Visa office sinend or else sabi ng agent maghintay ako until June.

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
rhiyen13 said:
Hello guys... anyone from 2012 applicants who already received their LC2 kit?

It has been 3 months and we're still waiting....

Thanks in advance.
no kit yet... zzzzzz mag 4 months na this april... na traffic na ata ung kit+medical sa CIC-V... dumating kana kit... tagal mo naman.. kahit ako na magigay ng pamasahe sayo special trip pa.. hahahahaha

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
sailorgal said:
Oct. 2011- submitted
Dec. 2011- LC1 OWP
Oct 2013- LC1 AIP
Feb 2014- LC2 kit

ang suswerte niyo, to think June 2011 ako...wala pang dumarating...sobrang sakit na sa kalooban....good luck sa inyong lahat...

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
boyblue said:
will do medicals on March 24,2014 already registered online for St Lukes Global CIty, nbi renewal the following day same day release and will send it on March 26,2014 by LBC to LC1 Toronto, more or less one thou pesos delivery charge.
we will do our medicals on the 24th of this month we will do our's in global city as well you are with your kids right?...i sent my renewed nbi yesterday to my lc1 in saskatchewan...i heard from many that this is it after the medical the process will be a little bit now...hopefully,,hopefully...what do you think men?