+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
chuchay said:
To those who got their OWP in just a few months, did you submit it electronically?did you use the generic form?did you mail your application?I submitted mine by mail using the old form in Sept 2011.I don't know the status of my application except that it is in process whenever I check online..Hopefully someone can give me hope.
try to call cic.. 18882421200 then press 1,2 and 7 ...enter client id and birthyear to listen f God has a gift for u this xmas!!!gudluck!!

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
I sent my application on the last week of Sept 2011.I called the automated machine and it said I got approved on dec 3rd

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Re: Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

congrats chuchay! Even on the fb. Confirm they also called and learn they were approved. Glory to God! Whooohooo! Their dancing!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
chuchay said:
I sent my application on the last week of Sept 2011.I called the automated machine and it said I got approved on dec 3rd
good for you!!!lets just pray for it to come sooner than it shud be..

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Re: Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

wsongco said:
congrats chuchay! Even on the fb. Confirm they also called and learn they were approved. Glory to God! Whooohooo! Their dancing!
hi wsongco dyo mind f i ask where n fb???id like to read their stories...lolzz..zplease..

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
I cant believe it..Is it true? Does the permit come in the mail? I wont believe it til I get in on the mail but I am happy..I can continue my plans now and be more productive.I wonder what happened why everything is speeding up now?

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
chuchay said:
I cant believe it..Is it true? Does the permit come in the mail? I wont believe it til I get in on the mail but I am happy..I can continue my plans now and be more productive.I wonder what happened why everything is speeding up now?
maybe they heard about the petition for faster appoval of stage 1.. u shud have tried to talk to an agent so you will know when it will get expired..
congrats!!!! ;D ;D ;D

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
mga sistah pahingi naman ng trabaho hehehe since may mga owp naman na tau.:)

@lyvly: do u think the pr will come soon after the owp? sana noh? how i wish pra mkauwi na ako.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
miseria said:
mga sistah pahingi naman ng trabaho hehehe since may mga owp naman na tau.:)

@ lyvly: do u think the pr will come soon after the owp? sana noh? how i wish pra mkauwi na ako.
thats my question too...i doubt it n magrant agad ang PR ryt after this stuff..but anyways...pwede ka nmn mkauwi kht wla pang PR...

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
natakot ako sa sinabi ng agent eh. its best daw na dna lang mag leave ng country. wont see my daughter and mama for 2 years kung ganon :'( tiis2 nlng muna. importante ngayon hanap na ng work.

brennin

Dec 5, 2011
lyvly said:
thats my question too...i doubt it n magrant agad ang PR ryt after this stuff..but anyways...pwede ka nmn mkauwi kht wla pang PR...
Hello guys its good news to everyone
i didphoned cic and good news to me
approved my wop and issued yesterday.
christmas blessings to us.
thanks god
i am may 2011 applicants.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
brennin said:
Hello guys its good news to everyone
i didphoned cic and good news to me
approved my wop and issued yesterday.
christmas blessings to us.
thanks god
i am may 2011 applicants.
your yesterdays frustration was a nytmare...now u got a present too..have a .Merry white xmas..

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
miseria said:
mailed oct 29, 2011
rec. nov 4 2011
in process nov 10 2011
owp issued dec 3 2010

just talked to an agent, confirmed it. but my owp will expire aug 2012 since my passport will expire on the same month and year. would u know how?

i read one of ur post that u went home to marry ur gf? or still planning to go home to get married? coz i wanted to go home too to do that. but agent advised not to leave the country while pr is in process

not its time to look for a job. anyone? help? :( clerical job will do for me.

wow so fast!!! congrats miseria!

others says, renewal for OWP is just like applying for the first time. just click the box which has, RENEWAL of work permit. and its easy and not too long processing times for renewal... :D

you can go back to ur native land, with ur open work permit, BUT!!! dont forget to apply re-entry visa. so u could enter canada again... if you got ur OWP on hand, u can apply for different job...

congratulations!

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
chuchay said:
congrats chuchay! you guys have a fast processing times! hope to get mine too! im april 2011 applicant...