Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HONEYGIRL said:
Hey guys!! new processing date posted April 01, 2010 Sad
still slow!!!:(

@ hardworkangle when did u submit ur application for PR and OWP?
@Honeygirl they received my OWP/PR Application on June 03,2010 and they Started Processing August 16, 2010.
and how about you?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ying888 said:
Thanks , sweetchad and hardworkAngel,
The two sons in turn came over and stayed with their dad one night, and then decided to send my emplolyer to nursing home. tomorrow , the dog and him will be away, they let me relax the rest of a few days till my last day here.
Your Welcome!! we need each other's encouragement!!!:) so how many days left for you to stay there???

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Ahh seems like I will be the last one who gets it here..they received mine on June 24th and started Processing September 8th. I am a single applicant though. I don't know if it matters but I am really sick of waiting. Have no job for more than a year now and no health or sin cards since december 2010. NOT HAPPY! :( :mad:

waiting agony

May 27, 2011
Hello there.....I am trying to apply for my TRV from inside of Canada, however, the only one I see available on the CIC site is the application for the TRV made outside of Canada.....can anyone send me the link for the application I need to complete for TRV from inside Canada? or is this application now being used for all TRVs regardless of location?

Thanks,

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
waiting agony said:
Hello there.....I am trying to apply for my TRV from inside of Canada, however, the only one I see available on the CIC site is the application for the TRV made outside of Canada.....can anyone send me the link for the application I need to complete for TRV from inside Canada? or is this application now being used for all TRVs regardless of location?

Thanks,
Hi, waiting agony. TRV could only be applied outside of Canada.
I submitted my application at Buffalo.
They have an address in Canada.

Canadian Consulate General
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

and here is their website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng

Hope it will be helped.

Piurana

Jun 2, 2011
Hi Girls, My friend who live in Vancouver she have already the PR,she applied last march 2010 and last may she got the PR CARD, I do not understand why she got it so quickly than caregiver from Ontario, She did not pass a medical test.I think because they are considering the medican test that we take before we come to canada.

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Piurana said:
Hi Girls, My friend who live in Vancouver she have already the PR,she applied last march 2010 and last may she got the PR CARD, I do not understand why she got it so quickly than caregiver from Ontario, She did not pass a medical test.I think because they are considering the medican test that we take before we come to canada.
Hi, Piurana. Is ur friend a single applicant?
Did she send her application before March 21 2010, or after March 21,2010?

Coz my friend sent her application in the beginning of March 2010, she had a landing interview in March 2011. she is single, lives in Toronto.

Thank you for sharing.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
hardwokerAngel said:
Your Welcome!! we need each other's encouragement!!!:) so how many days left for you to stay there???
Hi hardworkAngel, my last day here is next Monday, so they let me stay here till then, they said I needed to relax.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
JoyceLam said:
Hi, waiting agony. TRV could only be applied outside of Canada.
I submitted my application at Buffalo.
They have an address in Canada.

P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

and here is their website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng

Hope it will be helped.
Hi JoyceLam, you said TRV could be only applied out of Canada, but you still gave the address in Canada, can apply inside Canada?

Anyway, I applied to Seattle, because I live in BC, just want to say, I sent my application by Fedex, also I bought a returning envelop , so that the visa officer sent me the visa with that envelop, otherwise , they sent it by regular mail that would take more than ten days. I tracked by the tracking number. I sent application forms on March 8th, and they received the next day morning. After 14 working days processing time, I tracked , it was sent out on April 1st, stayed in Vancouver for the weekend , I got the visa on 4th morning.

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hardwokerAngel said:
@ Honeygirl they received my OWP/PR Application on June 03,2010 and they Started Processing August 16, 2010.
and how about you?
hardworkerAngle they received my pr and owp aug6 2010 start processing oct 6 no up date long way to wait no job hai GOD HELP US

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
ying888 said:
Hi JoyceLam, you said TRV could be only applied out of Canada, but you still gave the address in Canada, can apply inside Canada?

Anyway, I applied to Seattle, because I live in BC, just want to say, I sent my application by Fedex, also I bought a returning envelop , so that the visa officer sent me the visa with that envelop, otherwise , they sent it by regular mail that would take more than ten days. I tracked by the tracking number. I sent application forms on March 8th, and they received the next day morning. After 14 working days processing time, I tracked , it was sent out on April 1st, stayed in Vancouver for the weekend , I got the visa on 4th morning.
This is the address of Buffalo office.
They have an address in Canada. in this way we don't need to mail an internation mail.

Here is the mailing instruction:

If your mailing address is in Canada:
Taking advantage of our proximity to the Canadian border, we have made arrangements to have your mail collected in Canada. Your documents will be mailed back to you from Canada.

The Post Office in Fort Erie will not accept commercial courier deliveries (courier packages must be sent to the Buffalo, NY address).

If you wish for us to return your documents to you, please purchase two prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelopes at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. This second envelope we will use for when we need to mail you. Add the documents you wish to send to us.

Complete the mailing label on the return envelope showing your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field and the Fort Erie Post Office box address (below) in the "Return Address" field.

Make a note of the tracking number for each envelope.

If you chose to not provide us with a return envelope, we will mail you via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).

If you have already provided us with a return envelope do not send us a 2nd envelope if you mail us more documents later.

Send your mail to:
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

JFMS

May 17, 2011
waiting agony said:
@ JFMS the medical exams they are referring to are the ones that were original done at the tim eof my original application (outside of Canada, before I started my contract). I have not been asked to repeat the medical tests.

all...today I received my OWP...yeah!!!....I called the CIC to guide me in the process of getting a TRV (re-entry Visa needed) to come bakc into country with my employers, but it seems that it will take approximately a month to process, I am a bit dissapointed because I will not be able to accompany them in their trip, I would not get the re-entry visa on time to travel before the end of the month. Anyone with experience with the process of obtaining the TRV from the Buffalo, New York office.......thanks

ah alright!!!!....congrats to you, finally you have your OWP ;)

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
can you apply for an extension of work permit for the same employer even though you submitted you application for PR LAST YEAR. a friend of mine submitted hers without applying for extension of work permit considering that she don't need it. but realizing that the consequence of this is not being able to renew her health card and sin makes her worried if something happened to her. and with the long application processing, not just her but all livein caregiver who didnt apply for an extension really need their health card. whats the point of paying the taxes if they cant use it when it is needed.

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
waiting agony said:

Thanks,
I applied TRV last year in Seattle,took me 2 weeks to get it.The west cost domistic workers association in Vancouver helped me to collect the documents. the have Checklist for TVR
Good luck