+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
faith1985 said:
julia78,
we are on the same track...cross finger... i miss my daughter so much...does your family receive LC2 kit already?
Hi dear, i didnt get first stage yet... they started processing on November 8. as soon as i get it i will write letter to embassy asking to send LC2 kit to my husband... remind me about your family? did they get kit yet?

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
julia78_ said:
Hi dear, i didnt get first stage yet... they started processing on November 8. as soon as i get it i will write letter to embassy asking to send LC2 kit to my husband... remind me about your family? did they get kit yet?
Hi Julia,
I live in BC, too. My family is still waiting for the LC2 I already emailed CEM but no response yet. I received my first stage approval last July 2013.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
faith1985 said:
Hi Julia,
I live in BC, too. My family is still waiting for the LC2 I already emailed CEM but no response yet. I received my first stage approval last July 2013.
Hi dear, i wish you all the best, lets pray together for our families and children) and our reunion....

hopenpray2013

Apr 17, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20,2013
AOR Received.
April 16,2013
Med's Request
November 27, 2013
Med's Done....
December 2, 2013
Interview........
Feb. 18, 2014
Passport Req..
January 9, 2014
LANDED..........
February 18,2014
januarygem71 said:
I called CIC several times and they said they have no control over the processing in the Philippines. I emailed CEM several times but didn't get any reply. Oh well, what can I do but wait ever patiently, so do the rest of us here.
@januarygem71 October2010 timeline here.. No updates yet still waiting.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
north girl said:
hello wsongco !! i am there ...very early,, i was be there @ 8am ..lot people to wait...after that ,,the process same you ,,,very easy ,,officer also very nice to us..simple questions,,the landing interview only used 2 minuts...i was wonder can we take this landing paper get outside of Canada ? i want go back my country..or we need waiting PR card sent to us ,,then we can leave Canada ? have good luck to everyone...GOD bless all
Hi northgirl got my pr card in the mail yesterday. It's so unexpected in only 2 weeks. Faster than the SIN card. If you got it too you can go on vacation anytime soon. Bon voyage!

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
wsongco said:
Hi northgirl got my pr card in the mail yesterday. It's so unexpected in only 2 weeks. Faster than the SIN card. If you got it too you can go on vacation anytime soon. Bon voyage!
wooow,,sooooo fast..sooo happy for you...we got everything we want...thanks for you information...i wish i am next one to received PRcard...thanks GOD,,,bless all.. :) :D

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
congrats wsongco and northgirl! im so happy for both of you :D
you made it to the finish line! for me, still waiting for my LC2.
i remember those times when we are still waiting for our AIP.
Have a wonderful time in Canada, reach for your dreams! ;D

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
123chow said:
guys i need help.. i apply for re entry visa last week to go home for a vacation this december.. my problem is is it ok i have used as a letter of employer the agency that im working with.. is the immigration gonna allow it??? im so worried.. please let me know so that i can apply to other job that can gove me letter of employer and not on the agency.. please need some replies.. thanks
hi! I have applied for a re entry visa last year with a letter from the agency that I'm working and they are totally considered as an employer. I'm only a casual caregiver that time. And this is the same letter that I've used coming back here from the vacation. Enjoy your vacation. Ivy

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaivy1980 said:
hi! I have applied for a re entry visa last year with a letter from the agency that I'm working and they are totally considered as an employer. I'm only a casual caregiver that time. And this is the same letter that I've used coming back here from the vacation. Enjoy your vacation. Ivy
thank you ivy...ive been looking for someone who have the same situation.. now i feel better,, i submitted it already last august 27.. hopefully it will not take that long,,,,,thank you much ivy...

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
wsongco said:
OH ,I AM WAITING FOR PRC ,ALMOST 2 MONTHS ,SEE YOUR AREA IS FASTER THAN MINE, EVEN YOU GUYS WENT TO INTERVIEW LATER THAN ME . CONGULATION.

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
julia78_ said:
congrats girls! very happy for you:) hopefully our turn will be someday soon:)
Thanks lot for your girls...my dependent also got landed papar and VISA too in my country recently..i will back my country to pick up my son come back Canada....yeph!!! hello girls i want share my result ,,keep positive,,keep patience..i will contiune to pray for you all ...thanks GOD,,,bless all.. :)

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
GOD BLESS ME said:
OH ,I AM WAITING FOR PRC ,ALMOST 2 MONTHS ,SEE YOUR AREA IS FASTER THAN MINE, EVEN YOU GUYS WENT TO INTERVIEW LATER THAN ME . CONGULATION.
hello ,,i guess she is luck one,, i did not receive PRC yet..usual is 70 days...still waiting...but feel good than before... ;D pray to you,,ASAP get PRC..

123abc456

May 27, 2013
north girl said:
Thanks lot for your girls...my dependent also got landed papar and VISA too in my country recently..i will back my country to pick up my son come back Canada....yeph!!! hello girls i want share my result ,,keep positive,,keep patience..i will contiune to pray for you all ...thanks GOD,,,bless all.. :)
Hi, Northgirl, Congras! One of my friends told me her friend is also Aug. 2010 applicant, like you, her family just got medical check, still did not get any other letters, so they think the strike should be to blame, but you got your interview letter during the strike, right? I think probably because she is via embassy in Hongkong because she is a Cantonese, the speed in Hongkong is usually slower than Beijing, do you think the reason caused the speed difference between she and you is the different embassy or the overall speed in China all slow down just since recent time? You are come from north city and through Beijing embassy, right? Hopefully the next is my turn, bless all!