+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gopala said:
Dear Navi Sheikh,
They usually reschedule it soon, perhaps 3 weeks. One of my friends here in Edmonton missed the interview date and she called on them the following day with a long face. They wanted her to give a letter of apology and sent her home to expect rescheduling. It took 3 weeks only. It is important not to miss this 2nd opportunity.
I just checked mine and they are still gathering some information and hence still under process.
From which city did you apply.
Good luck and godspeed!
Gopal
Thanks Gopala, I am from Vancouver.Please Pray for me.

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI NAVI
I AM SO SAD FOR YOU , YOU WAIT FOR A LONG TIME , HOPE THIS TIME YOU CAN RECIEVE YOUR LETTER.BY THE WAY ,ONCE A WEEK ,YOU HAVE TO CALL CIC ,LET YOU KNOW WEATHER THEY MAILED LETTER ,AND THEN YOU CHECK YOUR MAIL BOX, IF YOU STILL CAN'T GET LETTER ,MAYBE THEY CAN TELL YOU INTERVIEW TIME ,SO YOU WONT MISS AGAIN.
YES IN 3WEEKS ,YOU WILL GET THE SCHEDULE . ARE YOU IN VANCOUVER ? IF YES I CAN TELL YOU STH.TO BRING TO GO TO INTERVIEW. GOOD LUCK !
Thank you Dear, yes i am in Vancouver. Please tell me details.would b helpful.

switie29

Jul 31, 2013
Hi,I think applying for a travel document is also affected by the strike.Ive sent my application last July 8,2013 then I received a letter from them dated July 10 but i received it last July 13,2013(Saturday afternoon).I have to send them some documents required for the processing of my application.July 19,2013 when I send my supporting documents via LBC Makati and until now I don't have any news.Ive tried to email them but no answer about my questions only confirmation emails that they received my Email.Right now,I am so stressed about what's happening on my application for travel document. I am so worried,because I went back home here in the Philippines last February 2013 due to some personal problem,I went home with my 3 kids and now I am worried if I cannot come back to Canada.We have to go back as soon as possible because my kids are going back to school.Can somebody give me a number wherein I can able to check the status of the application for travel document?Thank You!

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Navi sheikh said:
Thank you Dear, yes i am in Vancouver. Please tell me details.would b helpful.
HI NAVI
IF YOU GO TO INTERVIEW,YOU WILL BRING YOUR INTERVIEW LETTER, YOUR PAYMENT RECIPE ($490 IF YOUR ARE A SINGLE),YOUR PR CARD 2 PHOTOES,YOUR PASSPORT,YOUR WORK PERMIT.IF YOUR ARE SINGLE ,YOUR MARITAL STATUS ARE NOT BE CHANGED SINCE YOU APPLIED PR,YOU JUST BRING THOSE THING ENOUGH,IF YOU R MARRIED AFTER YOU APPLIED PR,YOU NEED TO FAX THEM ,AND THEN YOU 'LL BRING THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT TO GO TO INTERVIEW (SUCH LIKE MARRIGE CERTIFICATE ,IF YOU HAVE BABY ,BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE).INTERVIEW IS SO EASY.

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI NAVI
IF YOU GO TO INTERVIEW,YOU WILL BRING YOUR INTERVIEW LETTER, YOUR PAYMENT RECIPE ($490 IF YOUR ARE A SINGLE),YOUR PR CARD 2 PHOTOES,YOUR PASSPORT,YOUR WORK PERMIT.IF YOUR ARE SINGLE ,YOUR MARITAL STATUS ARE NOT BE CHANGED SINCE YOU APPLIED PR,YOU JUST BRING THOSE THING ENOUGH,IF YOU R MARRIED AFTER YOU APPLIED PR,YOU NEED TO FAX THEM ,AND THEN YOU 'LL BRING THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT TO GO TO INTERVIEW (SUCH LIKE MARRIGE CERTIFICATE ,IF YOU HAVE BABY ,BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATE).INTERVIEW IS SO EASY.
Thank you very much for your help dear i am single, no baby, u said i need to take My PR card ? I think we r going for to get PR.:)

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Hello Everybody,

I have noticed that some July people got their DM recently...............congrats

anyone from august.............please share their updates!!

I am 2nd august 2011, single applicant from Ottawa. Got my OWP 3rd dec 2011 until now no updates.....

I hope next is august applicants turn...............Its been so long !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

123abc456

May 27, 2013
north girl said:
hello...yes still on strike,,,no end. my depedent got kit on Feb,2013..did medical check on Mar ,2013..sent original passpart and police check to embassy at 19 Mar.2013...that keep long time waiting..... :(God bless us!!!
Hi, Northgirl, sorry for the belated response, I am so busy these days, thanks for your reply, that helps, and the embassy sent an email to both my family and my lawyer regarding the confirmation of receiving the application, as long as it's moving along, that's ok, let's keep in touch. Have a good weekend.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Note: The PIASI VAC in Manila has closed on July 2, 2013. A new VSF VAC has opened in Manila on July 3, 2013. Applications that were submitted to the PIASI VAC prior to its closure will continue to be processed. You do not need to contact the visa office. The Canadian Embassy in Manila will contact you to return your passport.

I want to know if Issuance of VISA of CIC Manila will have delays because of the strike?
OR

Issuance of VISA is normal?

help guys

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
headcrash4 said:
Note: The PIASI VAC in Manila has closed on July 2, 2013. A new VSF VAC has opened in Manila on July 3, 2013. Applications that were submitted to the PIASI VAC prior to its closure will continue to be processed. You do not need to contact the visa office. The Canadian Embassy in Manila will contact you to return your passport.

I want to know if Issuance of VISA of CIC Manila will have delays because of the strike?
OR

Issuance of VISA is normal?

help guys
I can understand your anxiety but you are asking questions that no one in this forum can give you a definite answer for. Please don't feel offended but all we can do is give our opinions we do not have inside information nor can anyone predict how the strike will affect the processing of all immigration documents. On the CIC website it does say that we are to expect delays. Pherhaps it is not very advisable for your family to make concrete travel plans without first having all the documents in hand as you won't be able to accurately predict what's gonna happen due to the strike.

Again Please don't get offended its just my humble opinion.

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
I_am_blessed07 said:
Does anybody here from toronto? June 2011 single applicant? Who alreay received an interview letter from cic? Please response..thanks!

Hey I_blessed07,

Have you got your DM......... Are you waiting for you interview letter?

I_am_blessed07

Jun 3, 2013
Hi faith,

I got an email from cic last july and that was it! I didn't get my decision made yet.. yes! I am waiting for my interview letter..it's been to0ooo long!!! I am running 26 months of waiting for my PR application result..(

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
I_am_blessed07 said:
Hi faith,

I got an email from cic last july and that was it! I didn't get my decision made yet.. yes! I am waiting for my interview letter..it's been to0ooo long!!! I am running 26 months of waiting for my PR application result..(
just wait for a little bit more, you might receive a mail this month for your PR interview, my friend was July 2010 applicant, single, just received her PR interview letter this week.. keep your hopes high!! God Bless!