Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
;) sorry guys...no more tagalog in this thread... :-* peace as well on the other one's...so hows ur lc2 ...do they have their MR? update?
Hi Daphne,
Still Waiting for MR like most of the 2010 applicants :).

springme.

Feb 17, 2012
rosellyalung said:
Iam an August applicant up to now my son did not get the medical request
Hi rosellyalung, we're in the same timeline.
LC1 submitted: August 2010
LC1 decision made: October 2012
LC2 submitted: March 2013
LC2 AOR by email: May 2013 / e-case: application received
My family doesn't get MR either :( I emailed the embassy several times and no any answer :'(
I wonder when is the end...so frustrated...

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ysheen said:
Hi Daphne,
Still Waiting for MR like most of the 2010 applicants :).
Yeah this long wait is killing all of us ;D...am looking forward to hear from cem in a couple of months and so with the other who are ahead of us...june july are next in line..i guess. :)

januarygem71

Dec 9, 2011
springme. said:
Hi rosellyalung, we're in the same timeline.
LC1 submitted: August 2010
LC1 decision made: October 2012
LC2 submitted: March 2013
LC2 AOR by email: May 2013 / e-case: application received
My family doesn't get MR either :( I emailed the embassy several times and no any answer :'(
I wonder when is the end...so frustrated...
Hi Springme. I am a July 2010 applicant. My LC2 don't even have the MR til now.

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Navi sheikh said:
Hi Dear, Congrats. So happy for you, after how long of decision made letter,they contact you to pick up papers? Did they sent another letter ? or they will contact? Thanks,
Hi guys.
Still waiting for interview letter ? how long they take ? i got confermation letter on 29th May. ????

Isalyn

Jan 25, 2013
I'm July 05,2010 applicant too!i got my AOR last May and i never receive a good news since then! sucks!

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
Yeah this long wait is killing all of us ;D...am looking forward to hear from cem in a couple of months and so with the other who are ahead of us...june july are next in line..i guess. :)
. Wait wait din if may time.( sorry for Tagalog :))parating na MR ntin :)

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isalyn said:
I'm July 05,2010 applicant too!i got my AOR last May and i never receive a good news since then! sucks!
Hi Isalyn! Don't worry our waiting mode will be over...when?we don't know, let's hope for the best for all of us here.

januarygem71

Dec 9, 2011
I_am_blessed07 said:
Does anybody here like me who received an immigration letter via email???
You mean any communication from the CEM? If yes I did today and two days ago with regards to the additional documents they are asking ( though i already sent it to them but I don't know if they misplaced it ). Im talking about additional documents for my LC2 because they stressed that is is important that I send it to them within 30 days to continue the processing of the application of my LC2. Also I asked them which address am I gonna send it because it was a but confusing because when they emailed me lately the department was different. And they emailed back to me again, So I think they are working on the application. I am a July 2010 applicant by the way.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
januarygem71 said:
You mean any communication from the CEM? If yes I did today and two days ago with regards to the additional documents they are asking ( though i already sent it to them but I don't know if they misplaced it ). Im talking about additional documents for my LC2 because they stressed that is is important that I send it to them within 30 days to continue the processing of the application of my LC2. Also I asked them which address am I gonna send it because it was a but confusing because when they emailed me lately the department was different. And they emailed back to me again, So I think they are working on the application. I am a July 2010 applicant by the way.
What additional documents did they ask you to send?

januarygem71

Dec 9, 2011
honeysweetie said:
What additional documents did they ask you to send?
CENOMAR of my 18 year old son and the IMM 5604 . Actually I sent it already but I don't know what they did with those 2 documents. I wasn't able to send these 2 together with the other documents because I still had to secure the IMM 5604 from their father who is not living with them.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Kevin1127 said:
Hi Jetz
i got the letter yesterday from cic
they want me to take medical wt my family backhome
i am single i dont understand and why i need medical
we are exempted . did u recieved a letter or check online?
WHY ?I GOT LETTER FROM CIC ON JUN 28,IT'S NOMAL.SO I 'M WAITING FOR INTERVIEW LETTER.

MY DM ON JUN 24 2013