LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
GOOD DAY !!!
Just received email from CEM . LC2 KIT, and they want me to forward it to my dependants. :) :) :) :) :)

Dear Applicant:
This refers to the document requirements related to the application for permanent residence in Canada.
If you are the principal applicant in Canada, please transfer the below message and the enclosed documents to the attention of your dependants in the Philippines.
Note: The application forms must be completed by your dependants.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kablas99 said:
GOOD DAY !!!
Just received email from CEM . LC2 KIT, and they want me to forward it to my dependants. :) :) :) :) :)

Dear Applicant:
This refers to the document requirements related to the application for permanent residence in Canada.
If you are the principal applicant in Canada, please transfer the below message and the enclosed documents to the attention of your dependants in the Philippines.

Awesome news. Congrats. Hope you get your family here soon

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
NIPA said:
Navi sheikh said:
Hi everyone I Did apply in April 2011, Got OWP..........waiting for Pr ........................................................
getting cra

Hi ma dear Navi sheikh

I did also apply in April 2011 got OPW.....and I'm married my husband didn't get any Lc2 kit yet waiting also for PR if any new up dates let me know plz
thnx god bless all care giver.....
Hi dear Nipa,
Thanks for reply, we will keep in touch if i will hear anything will let you know, m Single so don't know may b time line would be different. Hope for the best .......

J-dee

Jul 4, 2012
lol Thanks Cardcraw, 6 weeks.... not bad at all. yeah i will give them some time then email them.looking foward to hearing from u hope all is well,

J-dee

Jul 4, 2012
kablas99 said:
GOOD DAY !!!

Dear Applicant:

congrats kablas99. I like this pace at which cic is going.God is good

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am november2010 applicant, got my PR yesterday march 4, 2012.

Congratulations to all of Us.

jesse5

Feb 25, 2013
Hello
i was reading your post and wanted to see if you could answer this question for me. i submitted my PR in 2011 and its in process. my visa and work permit are expiring soon and i need to renew it since i still dont have PR. i do have owp however. how do i go about renewing my visa and work permit and would that affect my PR application in any way..
thanks ;D

jesse5

Feb 25, 2013
Hello,
i am may 2011 applicant. during the time you had to wait to get PR,did you have to extend your visa at any point? how did you go about it.
thanks
is there an EMAIL to reach CIC.

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Navi sheikh said:
Hi dear Nipa,
Thanks for reply, we will keep in touch if i will hear anything will let you know, m Single so don't know may b time line would be different. Hope for the best .......
yeh sure ma dear if i get any new i gonna let u know....thnx god bless us

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
jesse5 said:
Hello,
i am may 2011 applicant. during the time you had to wait to get PR,did you have to extend your visa at any point? how did you go about it.
thanks
is there an EMAIL to reach CIC.

CIC are now processing Feb 2011 applicants about 24-26 months. You may received AIP initial approval in a few months. If you are single and outside Quebec your PR is faster. It's your responsibility to maintain your valid status that is you have to renew your owp on time. You can reach cic hotline 1 (888) 242-2100

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
merakim13 said:
i cant find how to fill-up the application online... i just can download the forms via pdf
Yes after you download you can add text fill up the form and when you finished you can validate it with a barcode and then print/sign.

Read instruction guide

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5290ETOC.asp

Completing the form

You must answer all questions on this application form unless indicated otherwise.

Download and fill out the application form on a computer.

You also have the option of saving your form and completing it later.

Note: Completing the form electronically is easier and reduces the risk of errors that can slow down the application process.

Isalyn

Jan 25, 2013
Hi guys!!! :D anyone here who has applied the TRV in ottawa? I just wanna know how many weeks the processing??? Thanks!!!