Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Hi daphneleila, yes i receive my LC1 last Thursday also. Thanks God we are half way there.. Lets Keep on praying.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys, I am hoping and praying it comes by the end of February.

@ daphneleila, what is your timeline?

'decision made' is first stage of approval whether you are married or not. If your single you get another letter for interview but if your married it just move into the second stage for us with our dependants

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
Thanks guys, I am hoping and praying it comes by the end of February.

@ daphneleila, what is your timeline?

'decision made' is first stage of approval whether you are married or not. If your single you get another letter for interview but if your married it just move into the second stage for us with our dependants
Hi There, I am an LC2, my LC1 is Kablas_99...Dec. 10, 2010...PR Application Received by CIC, OWP 12-10-11, and Approval 02-10-13...am in Philippines so it's 10th of february outhere..KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!! ;) ;)

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyniasel said:
Hi daphneleila, yes i receive my LC1 last Thursday also. Thanks God we are half way there.. Lets Keep on praying.

hI Lyniasel, thanks for the quick reply..yeah just more patience we're on our way to our goal...family reunification...ilan dependents mo?

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
Hi There, I am an LC2, my LC1 is Kablas_99...Dec. 10, 2010...PR Application Received by CIC, OWP 12-10-11, and Approval 12-10-13...am in Philippines so it's 10th of february outhere..KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!! ;) ;)
Lol, that's funny and nice at the same time. Was wondering how you knew Kablas depends . Wishing your family all the best and that you come together soon. I completely understand the frustration and strain of this long processing on families and my heart goes out all all who are waiting

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
@daphneleila, yung husband ko lang pareho tyo 26 months naghintay.

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
Lol, that's funny and nice at the same time. Was wondering how you knew Kablas depends . Wishing your family all the best and that you come together soon. I completely understand the frustration and strain of this long processing on families and my heart goes out all all who are waiting
All the chaos and agonies are all gone now just hoping for a much sooner family reunification..lets just keep the faith and more prayers as always..God Bless!

@Lyniasel..IC 26 months finally a relief...Goodluck!!:) keep us posted about the LC2 kits..

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
We received your application for permanent residence on December 10, 2010.

We started processing your application on January 31, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on February 6, 2013 to ***********about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us

JUST REPOSTED ..cause i just retrieve my old account KABLAS99...

Thank you cardcraw , lyniseal...

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Can I ask a question? We started filing an application last May 2011. We are in a 22 months bracket live in caregiver program. I am the principal applicant here, my mom is the caregiver. She will get us going to Canada. However, the immigration started to process our application August 28,2012.

The last time we submitted the documents they required was December 27,2011. After a year, November 29,2012 to be exact, we received a notice through my email that they already required to have a consent signed by my father (allowing my two minor bro's to travel with my mom) since my parents are already divorced and an additional family info for me.

We sent the documents they needed last January 3, 2013. When are we going to have a medical referral/letter? 22months is coming and yet we haven't still receiving any notice from them.

Please send me a message regarding this query. or reply to this post. thanks! Smiley

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
daphneleila said:
Hi There, I am an LC2, my LC1 is Kablas_99...Dec. 10, 2010...PR Application Received by CIC, OWP 12-10-11, and Approval 02-10-13...am in Philippines so it's 10th of february outhere..KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!! ;) ;)
@ daphneleila ...Congratulations to you and your family for the soon reunification!!!!
maybe you wont remember me anymore but you are one of those who gave an immediate response to my query. I am happy for you as I learned the development of your timeline thru this thread... Hope you can continue to give advices and reply to those queries regarding this intricate path of success.......

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looney said:
@ daphneleila ...Congratulations to you and your family for the soon reunification!!!!
maybe you wont remember me anymore but you are one of those who gave an immediate response to my query. I am happy for you as I learned the development of your timeline thru this thread... Hope you can continue to give advices and reply to those queries regarding this intricate path of success.......

Hi Looney! Thank you, of course I remember you :)...the AOM right? ...hows your lc2 , I mean the status...did ur dependants send it already? keep us posted...I've been following all the posts here and I can feel all the anguish of this long waiting process, every good news from fellow forumer's brings new hope to hang on..all the best and God Bless us all! :)

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyniasel said:
CONGRATS lyniasel and daphneleila! Sana lhat na ng 2010 meron na LC2 kit :)

LCPProgram

Feb 11, 2013
Great to see but many of us are still waiting for our PR papers.
It seems whenever the government gets complaints they work on a few and then stop again.

IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO TALK TO A REPORTER, PLEASE CALL
TOBI COHEN ( Immigration Reporter)
tcohen ( at ) postmedia.com

Tel 613.369.4876

It is important for Canadians to see how long we wait .