+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
HI BOYZONE2
I DO'T KNOW WHY ,I HAVE A FRIEND,HE APPLIED PR AND OWP IN SEP 2010,BUT HE GOT OWP IN NOV 2011,ANDTHEN INTERVIEW LETTER,SO HE GOT PR IN FEB 2012,SO FAST ,HE IS A SINGLE,I CAN'T BELIVE,I AM SINGLE 2,I AM STILL WAITING OVER 16 MONTHS ,NO NEWS,SO SAD

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI BOYZONE2
I DO'T KNOW WHY ,I HAVE A FRIEND,HE APPLIED PR AND OWP IN SEP 2010,BUT HE GOT OWP IN NOV 2011,ANDTHEN INTERVIEW LETTER,SO HE GOT PR IN FEB 2012,SO FAST ,HE IS A SINGLE,I CAN'T BELIVE,I AM SINGLE 2,I AM STILL WAITING OVER 16 MONTHS ,NO NEWS,SO SAD
Single applicants are faster than married applicants..when did applied for pr/owp? do you have your open work permit? if yes what is the remark in your owp?

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Thank you Boyzone2

I have Q. I have applied my file April 2011 det tym i was single after 4 months i got marry also i have applied my husbands papers. after my marriage i have lived only 20days with my husband now its almost 1 year since d 1 year i have didnot see my husband. last month my sister she sponsored my husband as visit Canada cuz she had big function of her new house but Immigration of Canada didn't give visa 2 my husband and I call cic to go 2 see my family at my country n cic guy say dets no guarantee det Immiration of Canada let me come back cuz my file is in processing. I have my OWP untill 2015 so i don't know what i have to do? I'm very missing my husband n my family it's very hard to live alone without my husband n family every day crying and also I don't know how long i have 2 wait 4 PR. Plz Help me I be really appreciate.
Thank you god bless.....I'm so happy 4 all care givers how got PR n see der family n also pry to god 4 all who r crying n waiting since d long tym to see der family n PR....

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
HI BOY ZONE 2
I APPLIED PR AND OWP IN JUNE 2011,IT WAS STARTED IN JUNE TOO ,I GOT OWP IN DEC 2011,THE REMARK IS PENDING LIC APR.

I AM A CHINESE GIRL,SINGLE.

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
NIPA said:
Thank you Boyzone2

I have Q. I have applied my file April 2011 det tym i was single after 4 months i got marry also i have applied my husbands papers. after my marriage i have lived only 20days with my husband now its almost 1 year since d 1 year i have didnot see my husband. last month my sister she sponsored my husband as visit Canada cuz she had big function of her new house but Immigration of Canada didn't give visa 2 my husband and I call cic to go 2 see my family at my country n cic guy say dets no guarantee det Immiration of Canada let me come back cuz my file is in processing. I have my OWP untill 2015 so i don't know what i have to do? I'm very missing my husband n my family it's very hard to live alone without my husband n family every day crying and also I don't know how long i have 2 wait 4 PR. Plz Help me I be really appreciate.
Thank you god bless.....I'm so happy 4 all care givers how got PR n see der family n also pry to god 4 all who r crying n waiting since d long tym to see der family n PR....

Hi NIPA Based on my situation I'm May 2011 applicant and recieved OWP October 2011. After I left my old employer in March 2012 with our permission. I went home for 2 months I held the WP(old employer still valid till 2013) and OWP at that time I had no job when I came back I was very worried because I held WP, OWP and I didn't which one should I had to shown the immigration and finally I shown WP to him and he just looked in my passport and asked when I left Canada and how long? and asked what is my employer name?(I told him was the name of my old employer) then he stamped in my passport and gave me back It only took least than 3 minutes.

I was so scared because I didn't work with my old employer anymore I was unemployed and I had no comfirm letter from a current employer. In my case I think I was lucky to met the easiest immigration officer. Just give you the idea if you have job, comfirm leter, WP/OPW and re entry visa it shold be fine. Good luck

mybabies

Oct 9, 2012
hi! i submitted my application last NOv. 2011 and until now it only says "Received Application" and it is almost a year now... whews....

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
NIPA said:
Thank you Boyzone2

what does it says in your ECAS? as long you have re entry visa and a letter from your employer you will be ok at the airport ...Goodluck and God bless

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
GOD BLESS ME said:
HI BOY ZONE 2
I APPLIED PR AND OWP IN JUNE 2011,IT WAS STARTED IN JUNE TOO ,I GOT OWP IN DEC 2011,THE REMARK IS PENDING LIC APR.

I AM A CHINESE GIRL,SINGLE.
Hi ni hao ma? this mean your PR application has not been processed and given "intinial approval" or "AIP"
How will you know if you have been granted AIP or intinitial approval??? CIC Vegrivelle will send you a letter informing you of your AIP and if you are married they will ask for informations about your LC2 (families)
Have a nice day................

deira

Sep 27, 2011
Guys I just called cic hotline,, the agent told me that they just approved my AIP today.. and I will receive a letter 5-10 days from now...Im aug. 2010 applicant,, wishing that it was for real... :D :D :D

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
deira said:
Guys I just called cic hotline,, the agent told me that they just approved my AIP today.. and I will receive a letter 5-10 days from now...Im aug. 2010 applicant,, wishing that it was for real... :D :D :D
Congratulations............more good news to come...God bless

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
trisha said:
Ano ang AIP?
AIP-----------------Approval In Principle or "initial approval" meaning your pr application has received initial approval..

dodododo

May 1, 2012
me too! CIC received my application on Nov 16th,2011. Every time I check my status it's application received. So I called CIC and the guy went in to my file and told me it's in process already, they just did't show it on their website.So don't worry, it's in process now. let's keep in touch. My email address is archer11244@hotmail.com :D

mybabies said:
hi! i submitted my application last NOv. 2011 and until now it only says "Received Application" and it is almost a year now... whews....

dodododo

May 1, 2012
Hi BOYZONE2,

I have a weird experience with initial approval. CIC received my application in NOV,2011.My husband(who was a student in Canada) is also included in my application. After I got my OWP in Feb,2012, I applied an OWP for my husband as well and he got his OWP in April,2012. The remark on my OWP is pending LIC APR which is normal. But the remark on my husband's OWP is APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS HAS RECEIVED INITIAL APPROVAL.That's very weird .So I called CIC and the agent told me that's not a real AIP, that means nothing in our case. Since we have never received any letter from CIC after our application. I guess it really doesn't mean anything. :(

BOYZONE2 said:
AIP-----------------Approval In Principle or "initial approval" meaning your pr application has received initial approval..

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
dodododo said:
Hi BOYZONE2,

I have a weird experience with initial approval. CIC received my application in NOV,2011.My husband(who was a student in Canada) is also included in my application. After I got my OWP in Feb,2012, I applied an OWP for my husband as well and he got his OWP in April,2012. The remark on my OWP is pending LIC APR which is normal. But the remark on my husband's OWP is APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS HAS RECEIVED INITIAL APPROVAL.That's very weird .So I called CIC and the agent told me that's not a real AIP, that means nothing in our case. Since we have never received any letter from CIC after our application. I guess it really doesn't mean anything. :(
its a minor error from cic that can be corrected..maybe the visa officer that issued your husband's owp still has tequila or vodka in her/his head lolz..sorry about your weird experienced.