Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Yup his grandparents what will i do? Can i chat with u? Letter might help

canela

Jun 24, 2010
rosellyalung said:
Yup his grandparents what will i do? Can i chat with u? Letter might help
let me know what documents u have sent and I'll compare with the ones I sent and see if maybe u're missing something...if u want u can writte me to my inbox and I will try to reply back asap :)

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
canela said:
Hello there !!

im June 2010 applicant with dependant... since the waiting time was too long and I was missing my little girl so much I decided go back home last year on September and apply for her student visa even when my entry visa was expired by then... I decided to take the risk... I applied for my entry visa the first week i got there (my work permit was still valid) and Thanks God I got it; so I start to collect all the documents to apply for my daughter's student visa.... a attached a letter explain my residence was on process, a letter from my employer where he expressed he was able to let my girl live at his home while I was working, a letter from my girl father (we are no together anymore, he is not in my application and he is still resposible for my girl's expenses) explaining he will keep supporting her on her expenses even out of our country, a job letter description of his company to desmostrate he has economic solvence to support her (he has a good job back home), a letter of acceptance from a school here in Canada.... It took 3 months for the embassy to give an answer, so while I was waiting I got my OWP ( my employer e-mail me letting me know) on December, so finally when I got the answer for my daughter's visa she got it and was valid until 2015 wich is the same expire date as my OWP. we got to Canada and I sent a letter to the CIC letting them know my daughter was here in Canada living with me and a few weeks later they sent me a letter asking me to fill up a updating form about my daugther new adreess and also in the same mail was the order for her medical exams. We have done her medical exams on June and we are just waiting now.

I have read some cases that they have tried to apply for their kids and haven't get the visa; however I think is all about trying and also been so honest about the information u give to the embassy, collect as much document u can to make sure the embassy get all the information they need in order to approve the visa :)

I have been trying to check my ECAS but something is wrong (the 2010 applicant may remember we had the same problem long time ago) and doesnt let me logg in.... have somebody else tried to check ECAS latelly and have the same problem????

God bless us all :)
Hi Canela,

I need help.i am live-in-caregiver.i applied My PR in dec/2011 .and got OWP in March/2012.i also include my husband in my application.someone told me ,you can apply ur husband for OWP.My husband lives back in home country.i want to apply my husband for open work permit.can i apply ??.it will effect my PR application processing.?thanks in advance

canela

Jun 24, 2010
Aman82 said:
Hi Canela,

I need help.i am live-in-caregiver.i applied My PR in dec/2011 .and got OWP in March/2012.i also include my husband in my application.someone told me ,you can apply ur husband for OWP.My husband lives back in home country.i want to apply my husband for open work permit.can i apply ??.it will effect my PR application processing.?thanks in advance

Hi Aman82!

I'm sorry but I don't really know how is the process of PR for husband/wife so I can't help u tjis time :( I did share the information about applying for our kids based on my experience but after that I don't feel confident giving advise in other cases. Try to find someone in this forum that is in ur same situation coz it helps... I did contact someone in this same forum who help me out with information and that's what I'm trying now sharing my personal experience.

Good luck to you ;)

Kristina S.

Sep 9, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS BOYZONE & SPYROW!

Buti pa kau may na submit na at issubmit..... ako July 2010 n anino ng LC2 kit wla pa, masydong late nmn ung LC2 KIT na un smin :(

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
From what country are you?

canela said:
I left Canada on September and by then I only had my caregiver work permit, I got my OWP on December 10, 2011 (I was back home but my employer did let me know about it) I aplied for my girl visa estudent at the end of December 2011 and got answer on March 2012 :)

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
mcdebe said:
Guys question for those who received their first stage approval letter, how long did Canadian Embassy Manila contacted your dependents after you received the letter? Just received mine today. Thanks! :D
They contacted our family after 3 months but the LC2 kit received after 7 months.

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeysweetie said:
Congrats honiko. Btw, are you and your husband both Live-in Caregivers? Thanks.
Hi, My husband was a temporary worker but not under LCP.

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job_seeker said:
20 months in total!!!!! That's not bad, not bad at all. Congratulations!!!! Which country are you from?
Thanks, I'm from the Philippines!

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
outlook2011 said:
They contacted our family after 3 months but the LC2 kit received after 7 months.
Thanks outlook2011! Didn't realize it would take that long just for the lc2kit :(

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kristina S. said:
CONGRATULATIONS BOYZONE & SPYROW!

Buti pa kau may na submit na at issubmit..... ako July 2010 n anino ng LC2 kit wla pa, masydong late nmn ung LC2 KIT na un smin :(

@Kristina S. we're the same timeline mukhang 18months pa talaga ang hihintayin naten :(

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Nothing huhuhuhu

ava

Sep 6, 2009
Kalinka said:
Waiting ...
hi..i'm Oct 2010 applicant.. got open work last dec 2011..till now no lic2 kit....nothing..still in process...

my friend was july 15,2010 applicant..got open work permit last dec 2010..her husband recd lic2 kit last month already....

:mad: :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: