Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
congrats to whom received a good news!

i just want to ask something...

i checked my ecas, and it has nothing there~!!! :eek: it says like this: We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. i tried it SO MANY TIMES but still i got that...

anyone experiencing like this?
Try calling 18882422100 then pres 1 then 2 then 1, enter your 8 digit Client ID and your birth year.

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
cardcraw said:
@ Zihobar..... are you and your wife both in Canada
No. I'm still in Bangladesh. The CIC said i should get the PPR by 2 weeks. I'm waiting and praying that it will come fast.

Kevin1127

Sep 29, 2011
Congrats for you.

Im let me know what agent telephone number?
thank you

deira said:
I called CIC today and was asking about my application. The agent told me that all I can do is just wait and that nothing is missing from my application. He also said that they were working giving first stage of approval to July applicants and that it would take up to 2yrs for first stage.

Is there any July applicant who received it?.
up to 2yrs :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I am more than 2yrs already..... but still nothing :-[ :-[ :-[

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
honeysweetie said:
Try calling 18882422100 then pres 1 then 2 then 1, enter your 8 digit Client ID and your birth year.

thank you honeysweetie! :)

Kevin1127

Sep 29, 2011
Hello to everybody

I need help who Married apply this year the new Application form
my question is About Generic form wt Barcode the Personal Details Question after 1-9 ask about status
then when been arrived in canada blah blah
i think number i confuse is that need to write the Passport number of Dependants also
they repeat and repeat if add dependants my cousin have 4 kids
i help him and the SchedA Backround/Declaration is that need to write
add the dependants too?
too much application is not same before i was apply a year ago.
thank you
Kevin

rosellyalung said:
Hi aileen! Can you send me the requirements this is my email add rosellyalung @ yahoo.com thansk

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
deira said:
I called CIC today and was asking about my application. The agent told me that all I can do is just wait and that nothing is missing from my application. He also said that they were working giving first stage of approval to July applicants and that it would take up to 2yrs for first stage.

Is there any July applicant who received it?.
up to 2yrs :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I am more than 2yrs already..... but still nothing :-[ :-[ :-[

This was the same information that they gave me when i called. First stage approval is 24 months. I told them I'm July 2010 applicant and its pass 24 months already, she said she cant do anything about it. you just have to wait =(

Kristina S.

Sep 9, 2011
@ Roselyalung good luck
@ Boyzone, sorry for the late response...

My timeline:

Application sent for OWP & PR - July 05,2010
start processing - Sept.15.2010
OWP received - Dec. 04,2011
Decision Made - July 11.2012

WTH - why wala pa ring call from Manila embassy or email to my husband?until now wala pa ring LC2 kit family ko.... 26 months na.

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Kristina S. said:
@ Roselyalung good luck
@ Boyzone, sorry for the late response...

My timeline:

Application sent for OWP & PR - July 05,2010
start processing - Sept.15.2010
OWP received - Dec. 04,2011
Decision Made - July 11.2012

WTH - why wala pa ring call from Manila embassy or email to my husband?until now wala pa ring LC2 kit family ko.... 26 months na.
Hi Kristina S.
Did you receive the letter from Vegreville stated that you got approved from your 1st stage appoval? If you do, it was written on the letter that the Canadian Embassy Manila will contact your family after 3 months that you got the letter. If they don't contact your family yet, better send an email to CEM. the email ad can be found in CIC website.

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
May tanong ako sa LC2 kit sa imm5669 ano ang lalagyan ng check ng LC2 nakalagay dun indicate whether you are 1)principal applicant 2)the spouse,dependent child aged 18
Ang LC2 ko ay yung husband ko lang..

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Pls patulong naman ..ano ang ilalagay sa sa Lc2 application sa generic appliation form...number 4. Question..immigration office requested for processing this aplication????? Canadian immigation -manila ba ang ilalagay?

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Guys question for those who received their first stage approval letter, how long did Canadian Embassy Manila contacted your dependents after you received the letter? Just received mine today. Thanks! :D

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@mcdebe-whats your timeline?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
She is July 2010 applicant
Here is her post - just 1 day before )))))
This was the same information that they gave me when i called. First stage approval is 24 months. I told them I'm July 2010 applicant and its pass 24 months already, she said she cant do anything about it. you just have to wait =(

Congrats!!!!