Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Is there some news from APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST 2010 APPLICANTS ?
e
Did somebody got PR? Share please any news those applicants

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Hi everyone!!! Want to ask, did anybody attend a meeting with Jinny Sims in Toronto? Was there anything interesting?

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
job_seeker said:
Call Service Canada and let them know that your employer has not given you your ROE. Were you terminated? if you quit then you re not eligible for EI.

Thank you so much! I just got ROE from Them! 8 weeks!!!! Reason they put is A end of contract , I have applie for EI . Waiting and see what happens .... I wish my open work permit was coming really soon though :((

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Birdy said:
Thank you so much! I just got ROE from Them! 8 weeks!!!! Reason they put is A end of contract , I have applie for EI . Waiting and see what happens .... I wish my open work permit was coming really soon though :((

Nikki, i have a friend that apply on feb 28 and got her OWP today!! she couldnt check ecas until today LOL so maybe we are getting it next month!! really hope so :)

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
wow. I sent mine on last week of april. wait wait wait :(

ttokki

May 28, 2012
cats_lover said:
Nikki, i have a friend that apply on feb 28 and got her OWP today!! she couldnt check ecas until today LOL so maybe we are getting it next month!! really hope so :)
A little more patience... Yours is on the way... :D

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys update ko lang.. may letter ako narecieve kanina galing immigration,,,ask nila info nang family members ko saka contact numbers,,saka address nila... kasi nakalimutan ko ilagay noon... issubmit ko daw sa Case processing Center,, ask ko lang sana what exactly the correct address,,kasi db iba iba yong case processing center?????? i hope after this mapadalhan na sila nang kit... Godblesss sa ating lahat...

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka said:
Is there some news from APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST 2010 APPLICANTS ?
e
Did somebody got PR? Share please any news those applicants
HI Kalinka,

Nothing...I haven't heard someone getting PR from our group that applied in 2010 for long time...frustrating...

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Strikenannies said:
HI Kalinka,

Nothing...I haven't heard someone getting PR from our group that applied in 2010 for long time...frustrating...
Me too. Just stuck on June 26. Are CIC checking our applications or CIC waiting for some instructions from Government?

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Birdy said:
Wow!! Congrats! When is going to me March 2012 people turn?! I'm
One of them lol

application received March 14, 2012
approved june 19, 2012

hope you get yours soon :)

Aileena

May 21, 2012
Hi everybody, I am here everyday but this is the first time I make some words. just want to share something with all the caregivers.
I sent my application in Feb,2011, started to be processed in March, had been waiting for 9 month until one day suddenly got my open work permit in December,2011. then nothing happened after that.
I sent an visiting visa application for my 14 year-old son(I am a single mother) on May 1st,2012. just wanted to give it a try, never expect the Embassy would issue a visa for him. but today I got the news my son got his visiting visa whose expire date is the same with his passport's expire date in July,2015. That means he can come to Canada and visit me anytime he wants.
I am so happy about this. Make the waiting of the PR get easier.
Hopefully my story can give someone some hints to think about a different way to reunite with the family.
Best wishes for everybody and good luck to all of caregivers.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Aileena said:
Hi everybody, I am here everyday but this is the first time I make some words. just want to share something with all the caregivers.
I sent my application in Feb,2011, started to be processed in March, had been waiting for 9 month until one day suddenly got my open work permit in December,2011. then nothing happened after that.
I sent an visiting visa application for my 14 year-old son(I am a single mother) on May 1st,2012. just wanted to give it a try, never expect the Embassy would issue a visa for him. but today I got the news my son got his visiting visa whose expire date is the same with his passport's expire date in July,2015. That means he can come to Canada and visit me anytime he wants.
I am so happy about this. Make the waiting of the PR get easier.
Hopefully my story can give someone some hints to think about a different way to reunite with the family.
Best wishes for everybody and good luck to all of caregivers.
Thanks for the sharing and congratulations to you and your son being together. I submitted my PR application in July 2011 and got opw in last Dec 2011. My emplyer hired a lawyer to help me get my daughter here, my daughter is 15 years old. I am single mom too. I submitted my daughter's study permit application on May16th, 2012.
I got the acceptance letter from school borad. in the application form, I put : Tuition:$0, Room and board;$0 , other:$0, and my employer sponsored as well. the lawyer made a introduction letter that stated I had already applied pr and my daughter's name included as a dependant in the application, and some reasons for better getting the visa, but still got refused, the officer said, have no sufficient and available financial resources to support her study in Canada, ties of back homecountry can convince vo she would leave Canada at the end of study; I have 4 year open work permit, is that means the processing for PR over 4 years?

The reasons for refusal don't make sense, another very kind lawyer is helping for free but she does not specialize in immigration, she said my case better go to apply judicial review as she doesn't think the vo made the decision on proper ground , it may take more than one year and costs lots of money, that makes me realy upset especially more than one year, I want to try visitor visa now. But my lawyer still said visitor visa is harder to get than study permit. Aileena, could you tell me what ducuments did you submit please? It's summer holidays now, my daughter is alone at home, I have to try it.
And who can give me some advice here about my daughter's case, very much appreciated.

poch

May 30, 2012
was able to check my application thru hotline saying they have recieved my application March 20th but did not say anything.... and talked to a customer rep and said i still have t wait 1 to 2 months.. anyne who submitted march?

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
poch said:
was able to check my application thru hotline saying they have recieved my application March 20th but did not say anything.... and talked to a customer rep and said i still have t wait 1 to 2 months.. anyne who submitted march?
sent mine on march 11,they received it march 14. i received my OWP yesterday and it is stated there that it was approved june 19. you'll get yours soon, goodluck!