Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Strikenannies said:
The girls that had sent their PR application in 2010, Who has received their PR or at lest interview letter already?
I just turned 18 months and nothing...seems forever...
I applied on Aug 2010 - and still nothing yet
It is 22 month already

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
22 months and you can't access your file from ecas? or 22 months and no OWP yet? What's wrong with their processing system :(

Kalinka said:
I applied on Aug 2010 - and still nothing yet
It is 22 month already

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
pinoy_ako said:
What day of march did u submit yours?
I sent mine February 9 and i was able to check my e-cas and on the hotline since last friday only
March 15th ! Can you check on the website?
How can I check on HOTLINE??
Thank you!

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Birdy said:
Thank you!
Yes, i can check it on the website already and my name is there stating they received mine.
Dial the hotline then wait for the option to check application status, then
choose permanent Residence application. The automated mChine will ask for ur client Id number and year of birth

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Birdy said:
Thank you!

Dial 1-888-242-2100 then press 1 - next 2 - then 7 and you will be asked to press your client ID number and after your birth year.
I dont wait to the machine tells me all the options because it makes it long so i just press the 1-2-7- as soon as i can.
I cant check neither my ecas or this yet :(

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
pinoy_ako said:
Yes, i can check it on the website already and my name is there stating they received mine.
choose permanent Residence application. The automated mChine will ask for ur client Id number and year of birth
Nothing is there!!! :(

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
cats_lover said:
Dial 1-888-242-2100 then press 1 - next 2 - then 7 and you will be asked to press your client ID number and after your birth year.
I dont wait to the machine tells me all the options because it makes it long so i just press the 1-2-7- as soon as i can.
Nothing is there either why??!! :( I'm unemployed right now:( I need it so badddddddd......

I think because pinoy_ako sent her papers at the beginning of Feb. ours is Middle of March ! Maybe next month hopefully ! I think her open work permit will come very soon Once she can check on ecas website already !!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
pinoy_ako said:
I tried it only told me my work permit 2010 ( regular work permit under live in caregiver program)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
cats_lover said:
I can't call the agent , the machine said they are busy !!!! Hopefully they are busy because they are working in issuing open work permits! :eek:

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Birdy said:
I can't call the agent , the machine said they are busy !!!! Hopefully they are busy because they are working in issuing open work permits! :eek:
The best time to call them is thursday and friday.

WinniePooh

Apr 8, 2012
Birdy said:
Nothing is there either why??!! :( I'm unemployed right now:( I need it so badddddddd......

I think because pinoy_ako sent her papers at the beginning of Feb. ours is Middle of March ! Maybe next month hopefully ! I think her open work permit will come very soon Once she can check on ecas website already !!
If you sent application at the middle of March, you should get OWP approximately at the end of June - beginning of July like most of us. Don't be worry before this time. I didn't have anything when checked my application status before getting OWP.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
cats_lover said:
hi cats_lover :)

when did you send your application?

thank you :)

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
I passed my application on april 30

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
akina green said:
hi cats_lover :)

when did you send your application?

thank you :)
Hello!
I sent it on march 27 and i think they received it on april 2nd. Im not able to see my ecas nor hotline. Ive been reading that most of the girls couldnt until they got their permit. Ive been calling CIC but their lines are always busy so i cant verify if they have my papers!!! This is sooo frustrating!!
When did you send yours???