Dec 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
poch said:
Anybody here who submiited last March any news????? I got a friend it only took 1month for her OWP to be processed.
What month did your friend submit her application?

ireneBLAS

May 31, 2012
I just receive my Contract and LMO last may 2012. but i have a hard time finishing my application form. because of the duration of expected employment, it states in the contract that it's 24 months and the anticipated start date is ASAP. but in the form, it requires a specific date. please help!

and i'm currently residing in UAE . should i'll just send my application there? because i'm now here in the Philippines to arrange my docs. the agency wants me to submit my application in the here and they want me to put my contact number in pi too. BUT i will now return to UAE.

i'm just so confuse. please help!

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
akina green said:
can you check your application online? :)

how do you check it? tnx :)
[/quote
Nothing on my e-cas yet. But i called 1-888...
And the automated machine stated thEy they received mine Feb 10.
And then I called an agent and after checking it, she said it's on process now.
I don't know where I stand. Will it take that long? I'm so stressed!

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
annemarie91104 said:
i have a cousin in ottawa send her apps march and got her owp today...she posted in her fb account.only 3mos processing...
so happy for her :)

how long does it take to check her status online? :)

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
annemarie91104 said:
i have a cousin in ottawa send her apps march and got her owp today...she posted in her fb account.only 3mos processing...
Hi there! Is your cousin single or married? Thank u

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
poch said:
she submitted her application Feb and got her OPW a month later.
Feb 2012,? Wow how lucky she is same as my friend ! She sent Dec. 2011 and 3 weeks later Opw was in her hands already! I sent March 2012 still quiet!! :(

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
annemarie91104 said:
What??!!! How come I still can't check on e-Cas? I sent March too!! What is this?? Wow ! Where is the fairness c'mon!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
pinoy_ako said:
Hi there! Is your cousin single or married? Thank u
Oh yes , I sent in March and I'm single ! Still quiet! I can't even check on e-Cas or the phone! :( soooo stressed out right now because I am unemployed!!!

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
ireneBLAS said:
I just receive my Contract and LMO last may 2012. but i have a hard time finishing my application form. because of the duration of expected employment, it states in the contract that it's 24 months and the anticipated start date is ASAP. but in the form, it requires a specific date. please help!

and i'm currently residing in UAE . should i'll just send my application there? because i'm now here in the Philippines to arrange my docs. the agency wants me to submit my application in the here and they want me to put my contact number in pi too. BUT i will now return to UAE.

i'm just so confuse. please help!
Hi, I think you fiil up the current date, same as how we filled up application forms outside canada.Our TRV. If you decide to submit your application in UAE Canadian Embassy, make sure you check the website about the forms and requirements needed.you can use your Philippine contact number for your home or for your family info. and your UAE contact info if you currently living and working in this country. make sure your NBI and school records are with you.

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Birdy said:
Oh yes , I sent in March and I'm single ! Still quiet! I can't even check on e-Cas or the phone! :( soooo stressed out right now because I am unemployed!!!
What day of march did u submit yours?
I sent mine February 9 and i was able to check my e-cas and on the hotline since last friday only