+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Do you know any site or where to go to find a complete job listing?because what I do is I think of a company I know then look it up if there is any job openings.It's hard cause the companies I know are limited and I might be passing opportunities on some that I don't look at.Ever one gets a job can you please tell us how and where you applied so we can try our luck too?thank you.happy new yr to everybody.This is a good start for all of us. ;D

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
chuchay said:
Do you know any site or where to go to find a complete job listing?because what I do is I think of a company I know then look it up if there is any job openings.It's hard cause the companies I know are limited and I might be passing opportunities on some that I don't look at.Ever one gets a job can you please tell us how and where you applied so we can try our luck too?thank you.happy new yr to everybody.This is a good start for all of us. ;D
Www.indeed.ca

Chie

Dec 1, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Anyone from Vancouver has renewed the entry visa already? From Seattle? If yes, how long took for them to do it? Can be on the same day?

Thanks

Hi Strikenannies, re ur question for TRV, I got my Re-entry TRV application fr Seattle about 5 weeks including the transit time of mail because I just send it via regular. But if u used fedex it will lessen.
Thanks and happy New Year.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:
Hi, girls! I hope you had Merry Christmas holidays. I didn't. :(
Thank you very much, especially Molo for a detailed answer to my problem. I wrote about it on page 414. But since then my problem has grown even bigger. Molo advised me to call this 127 number to chech the application status of the lady who is going to replace me. After we called, we were all shocked - me, that lady and the employers. The CIC never received her application for the new work permit. The guy (at the agency) who was hired and paid to do the application never did it. Took the money and never sent any application. Just kept lying that he did and the WP should be coming soon. My employers are going to report him, but what should we do now with that lady's application? IS THERE A WAY WE CAN DO IT FAST? i CANNOT SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER 4 MONTHS. PLEEEEEES, HEEEEELP!!!
If I'm not mistaken there was one forumer before and she posted that she got her new Work PErmit in just one day in London Ontario. I just can't remember who was that.

London Ontario address:

http://info.london.on.ca/details.asp?id=12470

Organization: Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada - London District Office
Toll-Free: Call Centre: 1-888-242-2100
Teletype: 1-888-576-8502
Fax: 519-691-8175
Address:
417 Exeter Rd
London, ON
N6E 2Z3

Intersection: Exeter Rd and Chalkstone Dr
Accessibility: Wheelchair Accessible
Hours: In-person Service: Tue, Thu 8am-4pm
Call Centre: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Service Description: Government information about immigrating to Canada, settling in Canada and Canadian citizenship

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
@ hardworkerangel:congratulationss!!!
By the way do you have any news bout your friend who went to the phils?did she get trv?thanks!
Thanks! Yap my friend got her TRV in the Philippines. She went to canadian embassy located in Makati City, fill up the form and pay the trv visa and the embassy will deliver it to here place, you don't have to go back to embassy to get the visa, they will deliver it at your house by Fedex or DHL i believe.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today is my Birthday and Im so happy got hired at Fleetwood Industry but I have no work schedule yet when to start. Hopefully right after the Holidays!!! Happy New Year Everyone!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
Today is my Birthday and Im so happy got hired at Fleetwood Industry but I have no work schedule yet when to start. Hopefully right after the Holidays!!! Happy New Year Everyone!
Happy birthday to you !

laranel

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardwokerAngel said:
Congrats! I sent you a private message.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Thank you, girls, for your help again even though nothing worked so far. That lady I wrote about before decided not to apply for her new WP as she has waited for so long and in two months she will be applying for her PR and OWP. She has a job right now and doesn't want to move anywhere before the application. I can understand her. I would do the same. But my problem (the problem of the family I work for) is still here. We need to find somebody as soon as possible. We cannot wait for anybody to come from overseas. We have already tried that option before, but it failed as the girl didn't get her visa to come to Canada. We have to find somebody locally. Do you know any reliable agencies in Alberta (this is where we are) or some other places that can help us find a good caregiver fast and will not charge for it too much. This is a nice family. The job is difficult, but there are many benefits.

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
congratulations. hardworkerangel
You already have a new life. good luck. :D

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Hello Oksy
I know agency ICNC, she is licensed immigration lawyer. Call her 778 858 9922, Gorenshtein Tatiana
ICN Consulting Inc. is located in Vancouver, BC. http://www.icnc.ca/pages/welcome
She will help you
She is a really very good.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Oksy said:
Thank you, girls, for your help again even though nothing worked so far. That lady I wrote about before decided not to apply for her new WP as she has waited for so long and in two months she will be applying for her PR and OWP. She has a job right now and doesn't want to move anywhere before the application. I can understand her. I would do the same. But my problem (the problem of the family I work for) is still here. We need to find somebody as soon as possible. We cannot wait for anybody to come from overseas. We have already tried that option before, but it failed as the girl didn't get her visa to come to Canada. We have to find somebody locally. Do you know any reliable agencies in Alberta (this is where we are) or some other places that can help us find a good caregiver fast and will not charge for it too much. This is a nice family. The job is difficult, but there are many benefits.
Osk, I will be very sincere with you....In my opinion, you did what you could do, you worked for them, they helped you of course but you helped them too and maybe it's time to move on. You can't fix problems that it's not yours anymore.

If you have a family and they are waiting for you, just go. To be true, maybe your boss are up to pay so low wage and because of it she can't find a caregiver.

If she pays more, it will be easy easy to find another caregiver...I my opinion of course....