+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Madpotato

With your OWP coming, pretty soon you'll be be able to choose your employer and the type of job you'd be happy to work on.

madpotato said:
Hopefully one this family I working for is bad,merry Xams!

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy New Year Guys!!
Wanna Share with you what it says on my ecas-rightnow

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2010.
We started processing your application on August 16, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Can't wait for my PR very soon...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Congrats hardwokerangel...you deserve it! Pls update spreadsheet. Any news on the owp? I read even in ph visa/pr is also fast. I hope CIC will keep fast pace of issuing owp.

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone,
I got my OWP valid till 2015, but my e-cas shows nothing. Does anybody have the same?
BTW, I had a babyboy a couple of weeks ago :D ;D ;D

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
job_seeker said:
Madpotato

With your OWP coming, pretty soon you'll be be able to choose your employer and the type of job you'd be happy to work on.
Thank you so much @job _seeker,also hope you can work for something you really like !happy new year to you and your family !

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Anyone from Vancouver has renewed the entry visa already? From Seattle? If yes, how long took for them to do it? Can be on the same day?

Thanks

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@hardworkerangel:congratulationss!!!
By the way do you have any news bout your friend who went to the phils?did she get trv?thanks!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
riaivy1980 said:
How come this thread is silent for the past couple of weeks? How come there's no news of OWP release? :'(
. Busy xmas,,busy boxing day and busy job hunting!!!

mrmaan

Nov 9, 2011
hi everyone, i have a question , i m going to break my contract with my employer as i have got owp.but what about msp? my employer used to pay my msp. now i have to pay my msp my own .right?

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Hi, girls! I hope you had Merry Christmas holidays. I didn't. :(
Thank you very much, especially Molo for a detailed answer to my problem. I wrote about it on page 414. But since then my problem has grown even bigger. Molo advised me to call this 127 number to chech the application status of the lady who is going to replace me. After we called, we were all shocked - me, that lady and the employers. The CIC never received her application for the new work permit. The guy (at the agency) who was hired and paid to do the application never did it. Took the money and never sent any application. Just kept lying that he did and the WP should be coming soon. My employers are going to report him, but what should we do now with that lady's application? IS THERE A WAY WE CAN DO IT FAST? i CANNOT SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER 4 MONTHS. PLEEEEEES, HEEEEELP!!!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yes! You'll have to pay the MSP out of your own pocket. But hey, would you not rather work at a job where you'd have more freedom, and probably earn better than what you're earning now? There are some trade offs you know. Also you might land a job where medical insurance is included (on top of the MSP).

mrmaan said:
hi everyone, i have a question , i m going to break my contract with my employer as i have got owp.but what about msp? my employer used to pay my msp. now i have to pay my msp my own .right?

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Oksy said:
Hi, girls! I hope you had Merry Christmas holidays. I didn't. :(
Thank you very much, especially Molo for a detailed answer to my problem. I wrote about it on page 414. But since then my problem has grown even bigger. Molo advised me to call this 127 number to chech the application status of the lady who is going to replace me. After we called, we were all shocked - me, that lady and the employers. The CIC never received her application for the new work permit. The guy (at the agency) who was hired and paid to do the application never did it. Took the money and never sent any application. Just kept lying that he did and the WP should be coming soon. My employers are going to report him, but what should we do now with that lady's application? IS THERE A WAY WE CAN DO IT FAST? i CANNOT SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER 4 MONTHS. PLEEEEEES, HEEEEELP!!!
@ Oksy.. You are most Welcome! ;)

What that lady to do now is to apply again. New application indeed! (Never to run with that guy at the agency now as you just waste your time. Maybe later..)
It takes 41 days online applcation, and or 45 days paper application considering that is a new employer! Check this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp
Just prepare all the paper requirements that needed, application form (when using paper application), and payments. I hope your employer and the lady still remember this things.
Another thing that can delay the application is the Holiday right now. I don't know exactly when the CIC Vegreville coming back to work, but I hope as early as possible next year!
Just relax now! Nothing you can do with that situation right now but to wait! Don't ruin your Holiday! And I know you really want to leave your employer, but I think your employer still like you to stay than that lady, as your employer knows you already! ..so do the same with her/him until you totally finished with them! ;D

Good luck to the application of the lady! And to you.. be have more patience with your work now as you know already what is the situation with her application! ;)

Have a Happy Holiday to you! :-*

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
hardwokerAngel said:
Happy New Year Guys!!
Wanna Share with you what it says on my ecas-rightnow

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2010.
We started processing your application on August 16, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Can't wait for my PR very soon...
Congratulations hardwokerAngel! ;)

Happy for you with that! BTW.. did you received the letter for interview from Etobicoke or not?
Because in my situation before, I already received the letter from them (CIC), only then after 2 days my eCas change from "in process" to "decision made".
Because you are a single applicant, I hope yours is on the mail now! ;D

Happy New Year to you too! :-*